Daly's Twitter & Facebook Accounts Hacked!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

In an exclusive interview with Golf Channel, John Daly revealed Friday that his computer has been hacked and that the culprit was behind bogus postings on his Twitter and Facebook accounts and threats to his children.

According to Daly the hacker gained access to his social networks as well as his e-mail account.

“(Daly's girlfriend Anna Cladakis) got on Facebook and the guy was talking to her and says, ‘If you want this back you know what to do. I will get you and I will get your daughters. I'll steal their identity.'” Daly said in an interview that will air Saturday on Golf Central at 1:20 a.m. (ET). “Other things that were said scared me to death.”

Daly said the FBI took Cladakis' computer to check for evidence and that he informed his two daughters, 18-year-old Shynah and 15-year-old Sierra, to close their Facebook accounts.

Daly's home page on Twitter remains (@PGA_JohnDaly), but it has been essentially deactivated with just 60 followers and not a single Tweet.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/shag-bag/hacker-breaks-dalys-computer-personal-accounts-40088/

#TruthDigest

That's ironic. Daly's been the one doing the "hacking" lately. ;)

In reality, it does suck though. Never fun to see anyone's identity stolen. Hopefully they don't get too much farther than FB and Twitter.

That's ironic. Daly's been the one doing the "hacking" lately. :P

In reality, it does suck though. Never fun to see anyone's identity stolen. Hopefully they don't get too much farther than FB and Twitter.

Ouch... ;) . Thankfully, that hasn't happened to me... yet. But it would suck. It kind of saddens me, though. Here are these people, who must be pretty freaking smart- at least, when it comes to computers- that are just being dumb@sses. These people could probably revolutionize internet security for the better, or develop amazing computer technology. But here they are, wasting their talents on stupid crap like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough to hack an account with the password of: "jackdaniels"

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Ouch... :D . Thankfully, that hasn't happened to me... yet. But it would suck. It kind of saddens me, though. Here are these people, who must be pretty freaking smart- at least, when it comes to computers- that are just being dumb@sses. These people could probably revolutionize internet security for the better, or develop amazing computer technology. But here they are, wasting their talents on stupid crap like this.

Justin, while you are right in most respects. Most people do it for the thrill and to say they did it. In fact, most of these people find a H@CK1ng "site" like say metaspolit and download some script and run it. Really, most dont understand what the code behind these will actually do, I totally agree that they should be helping out, but some people just never learn i guess. And hey, it keeps me employed so who am I to complain? ;)

DISCLAIMER: metasploit is a true security site and i would post others but i dont want to run afoul of the mods here.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

Archived