Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MGS -- Outing Where would you have it?

ole gray

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is brilliant. Love it!

MGS day in each city.

I think there's an app where we can keep a virtual scoreboard, too...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I'd think that just about everyone could get behind a trip to Vegas. Golf is good. Airfare can be inexpensive at the right time of year. And the after hours entertainment can't be beat.

And you can find something for the significant other to do while you play golf all day.

And there is a TopGolf there.

And it's Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I'd think that just about everyone could get behind a trip to Vegas. Golf is good. Airfare can be inexpensive at the right time of year. And the after hours entertainment can't be beat.

And you can find something for the significant other to do while you play golf all day.

And there is a TopGolf there.

And it's Vegas.

Nailed it!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I'm interested. But.... but, It's going to take buy-in by the owners of MGS. Without them it's another 5 man golf outing like we're having down here in Texas next week.MGS would have to get involved and support the event. That gives the deal cred. Next is logistics. Personally, I can go anywhere with a little planning. Again...and but... I think it would need to be a little more centrally located where the majority of members reside which are currently spotted on the member map below. Today I'd say the RTJ Trail in Montgomery/Prattville. Some guys will have to travel more than others. But moving if off the coast at least makes it a little less severe for some and better for others. For instance:

From where I live to Montgomery is 900 miles

Minneapolis - Montgomery: 950

Atlanta - Montgomery: 150

Jackson - Montgomery: 225

Tampa - Montgomery: 450

New York - Montgomery: 900

You can see that we're scattered all over the place. Some can drive and others will have to fly. Everyone would like to have a tournament/event in their backyard. I know I would. Next is determining if members are willing to take on the expense. Entry Fee/green fees, airfare/driving, lodging, meals, etc. I've had a hard time getting guys to drive 1-2 hours for our Texas event. So you can see what we'd be up against. Of course our Texas event doesn't have any incentive either. No payout, prizes, etc. Just a "get together".

The event has to be an EVENT. Not some hack-around deal. Serious golf...but fun and inclusive of all abilities.  Perhaps no less than 3 days of golf. 2 days minimum. 54 holes. There's much to discuss and even more planning to be done. Today I'm thinking 2018 either Spring or Fall.

Let me know how I can help.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/16400-member-map/page-1

If you do the RTJ trail thing I have some friends on WRX that are good folks that live in that area. They do read over here some. We have discussed an outing over there in the RTJ area. I would love to do a Texas thing I have several friends scattered all over Texas in fact one of them is a retired PGA Tour Pro around Houston. LOl all of them are native Texans and Hogan fans and I would love to attempt to put a little Macgregor dusting on them LOL

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I think the best way to ever get an "official MGS" event is to start small. A few guys meet in some city and go from there.

I don't think there is ever going to be a way to have many people travel from far away on the first shot. It just isn't feasible. I also don't think it should be labeled as a tournament or any other type of competition, that might make some of the less competitive or skilled guys not wanna come out. This should be about fun and making new friends. Not feel like you have to bring your best game to win some prizes.

Mr_Theoo, I can understand guys wanting a MGS golf event to be geared towards being "fun" but I think it is fair to say that if everyone threw in some money for games and it was a team gig that the golf would be that much more fun. If the event is handicapped that would make it fair for everyone. Things like skins, CTP, and an actual format make it pretty enticing for most people.

Sent from my Sprint LG G5 mobile device

After sleeping on it I'm already out as far as (helping) organizing a national golf tournament/event. If there is to be any such thing I'll leave up to MGS to put on the show. It's their baby as far as anything branded as MGS is concerned. Granted it's fun to think about and envision a big tournament sponsored by MGS. There's a lot of guys I'd like to meet and play with. However, there's already nationwide tournaments for amateurs that anyone can enter. But I don't play in them. Do you? 

I already take 2-3 golf trips of one degree or another each year. It only involves me and 3 other guys and it's pretty easy to put together with little planning usually. We just decide when and where.. and go.

So, that's where I'm leaving it. I appreciate Old Gray starting the subject...again. So, when MGS formally announces they are hosting a National MGS Tournament for all members I'll take a look at it and decide if I want to enter. Can't wait.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I like the Jeykll island thing. Now not to put a damper on things logistics can be a nightmare and so can timing. Look at the member map we have members all over the USA and Canada. I ran into a simular problem over on WRX a few years ago trying to put together a strictly vintage blades and persimmon tournament. Some of the guys that play together are in the same area (Rev and Fozzy) . As long as I have been on here and later WRX I have yet in person to meet a member from either board. I would love to see us get together even if it is a few of us. I know the West coast bunch get together some. Good luck let me know if I can be of help in any way

We will   fix that this summer, I am heading over to MB and staying at Ocean Creek for a company tournament.  I will be there in mid July so I will try to meet up somewhere with you while  there.  

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Mr_Theoo, I can understand guys wanting a MGS golf event to be geared towards being "fun" but I think it is fair to say that if everyone threw in some money for games and it was a team gig that the golf would be that much more fun. If the event is handicapped that would make it fair for everyone. Things like skins, CTP, and an actual format make it pretty enticing for most people.

I disagree, I feel once money comes into play it becomes serious and not fun.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

How about a MGS day and we all have a get together in our own area's . Just a thought and more convenient..

Sent from my SM-N920T using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I believe this is the best idea of the bunch to get things started. Makes the logistics and ability for the most golfers to participate.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

regional "qualifying" with sectionals and nationals?  :)

tbh, if I can't drive there then I don't really have the finances to pull it off.... I'd be watching from afar though!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Been thinking about it.

Regional events would probably be easier and cheaper for everyone. Scramble type event, with skins and everything else posted up there, BUT the region with the best overall score could win some sort of traveling MGS Trophy. Like a bronzed putter, something of little to no monetary value.

North East (New England)

South (I'll let "ya'll" figure that part out)

Florida

Mid Atlantic

Mid West

Plains

PACNW

Cali

Hawaii

OR

State by state, pick say July or August to post up team scores. You'd have that entire month to get everyone together that wanted to play. Or even individual scores.

Could do a Ryder cup style over a weekend or something....

Just some ideas. I honestly don't think getting everyone on here in one spot at one time is ever going to happen. But state by state or regional is possible.

I like the regional Idea!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

We will   fix that this summer, I am heading over to MB and staying at Ocean Creek for a company tournament.  I will be there in mid July so I will try to meet up somewhere with you while  there.  

Come On! give me a hollar! We might get to talk ole Gray into coming he has threatened me ever since he came on here

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

After sleeping on it I'm already out as far as (helping) organizing a national golf tournament/event. If there is to be any such thing I'll leave up to MGS to put on the show. It's their baby as far as anything branded as MGS is concerned. Granted it's fun to think about and envision a big tournament sponsored by MGS. There's a lot of guys I'd like to meet and play with. However, there's already nationwide tournaments for amateurs that anyone can enter. But I don't play in them. Do you? 

I already take 2-3 golf trips of one degree or another each year. It only involves me and 3 other guys and it's pretty easy to put together with little planning usually. We just decide when and where.. and go.

So, that's where I'm leaving it. I appreciate Old Gray starting the subject...again. So, when MGS formally announces they are hosting a National MGS Tournament for all members I'll take a look at it and decide if I want to enter. Can't wait.

You have a real valid point about travel expenses etc. Like the GC AM Tour well you win prizes etc but the travel and lodging expenses will kill you. I had thought about getting my AM status back and playing some Carolina's Golf Association events but I looked at this years schedule and there is a lot of travel involved  even if it is in just 2 states. At least if I play some minis I have a chance to at least recoup SOME expenses IF I finish in the money. The minis around here have all but petered out especially the senior divisions. The Sunbelt Senior Tour is still kicking but they have expanded and there is so much travel (read expenses) and even though I am eligible for the Super Senior Division I am not messing with that either. Of course If I tackled that there are some great players there and I would have to play/practice hard every day to be competitive. In reality that would be nice but I am not wealthy and still have to work for a living. I sorta like playing when I want to and playing mostly for fun and small money matches nothing serious

G

I disagree, I feel once money comes into play it becomes serious and not fun.

I can appreciate your view point but we will have to agree to disagree. The "golf" itself is fun, I don't think anyone will disagree on that. I believe that if we took a pole of people interested that the large majority would agree that a cash incentive to win would not take anything away from the fun (you're either serious I or fun oriented for golf by nature my friend). I've played in several member-guest invites, outings, and other events, and every single one involves extra cash games. The opportunity to win extra cash to pay for my time, travel, and lodge expenses is totally worth while. No one can say that winning $300 on a skin or an extra $250 for their team coming in first is a bad thing. For several of us to travel, stay somewhere, have F&B, and golf is not gonna be cheap, so if you had an opportunity to offset some or most of that with some winnings, how is that a bad thing? Again, Mr_Theoo, I totally respect your point (I have friends who share it), but I will have to disagree.

I think the best way to ever get an "official MGS" event is to start small. A few guys meet in some city and go from there.

I don't think there is ever going to be a way to have many people travel from far away on the first shot. It just isn't feasible. I also don't think it should be labeled as a tournament or any other type of competition, that might make some of the less competitive or skilled guys not wanna come out. This should be about fun and making new friends. Not feel like you have to bring your best game to win some prizes.

I've seen some good suggestions posted. I especially like the regional concept someone suggested culminating with a National Championship perhaps. However, I disagree with Theoo not wanting to call it a tournament or other competition. If there ever were such event you wouldn't be obligated to enter it. If competition isn't your thing that's fine. 

Perhaps you could get MGS to label their golf tournament: MGS Group Hug - Safe Space and Participation Trophy Picnic.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

I can appreciate your view point but we will have to agree to disagree. The "golf" itself is fun, I don't think anyone will disagree on that. I believe that if we took a pole of people interested that the large majority would agree that a cash incentive to win would not take anything away from the fun (you're either serious I or fun oriented for golf by nature my friend). I've played in several member-guest invites, outings, and other events, and every single one involves extra cash games. The opportunity to win extra cash to pay for my time, travel, and lodge expenses is totally worth while. No one can say that winning $300 on a skin or an extra $250 for their team coming in first is a bad thing. For several of us to travel, stay somewhere, have F&B, and golf is not gonna be cheap, so if you had an opportunity to offset some or most of that with some winnings, how is that a bad thing? Again, Mr_Theoo, I totally respect your point (I have friends who share it), but I will have to disagree.

I disagree. If its to get us all together for meet & greet, then to play golf adding money pots changes the attitude of golf. What rules you let slip & keep it fair for all groups. I've seen post that says,, and I'm paraphrasing "play how you want but if its for $$ I'm holding you strictly to the rules.

I would not advocate for a "money" tournament. You've mistaken what I've never said. I'd call the event a Tournament. It's a competition. For purposes of a Tournament like this post is suggesting I'd prefer it be played for a trophy or medal. Not money or even a pro-shop gift certificate.

If you and me Bulldog or some other guys want to have a side wager that's fine and I'd probably take you up on it.

It's all a moot point really in this case.

We could start a whole other topic/post regarding amatuer tournament prizes, payouts, .... and yes; cheating?, etc. etc.

Hmmm... ?

I've seen some good suggestions posted. I especially like the regional concept someone suggested culminating with a National Championship perhaps. However, I disagree with Theoo not wanting to call it a tournament or other competition. If there ever were such event you wouldn't be obligated to enter it. If competition isn't your thing that's fine.

Perhaps you could get MGS to label their golf tournament: MGS Group Hug - Safe Space and Participation Trophy Picnic.

I'm perfectly fine with competition and I'll gladly run though your pockets on the course as long as you're giving me every stroke my handicap allows and we play from the tips.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I'm perfectly fine with competition and I'll gladly run though your pockets on the course as long as you're giving me every stroke my handicap allows and we play from the tips.

You're misunderstanding me Theoo; like BullDog did. As related to the topic of this post. I said I'd prefer a official MGS Tournament be played NOT for money of any kind. It's played for pride or bragging rights by forum members. That would be a Trophy or a Medal. Not money.

However, I will always consider a side wager of some amount to keep things interesting. 

Hug.

Like the attitude there Theoo---- I will take you for a partner ANY day of the week! Heck I am gamey and I may just jump back with you on the tips

G

Well this was a good read and I'd be interested in playing if I can make it.

Hell if yall want to play it at the Rabbit, I'll host. Its just hard to put one of these things together with more than a few showing up. That's why it would be beneficial to have MGS name on it. More would possibly show up.

I'd be all in for Birmingham or one of the RTJ courses as well btw.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

You're misunderstanding me Theoo; like BullDog did. As related to the topic of this post. I said I'd prefer a official MGS Tournament be played NOT for money of any kind. It's played for pride or bragging rights by forum members. That would be a Trophy or a Medal. Not money.

However, I will always consider a side wager of some amount to keep things interesting.

Hug.

no no no.. My reply was for burks.. (and only disagreement with that idea).

Sent from my SM-N910V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The idea of crawling before walk applies here. Talk of regional champions going to a national championship is absurd when you only have about 8 or 9 different people expressing interest on this thread.

Sanest post in the thread right there!!

We (the forum directors) have been discussing this behind the scenes and we all agree - a series of regional qualifiers and a national championship for a trophy or medal sounds good in a thread but simply isn't going to happen. As we have seen, everyone's up for it as long as it's not too far away from home and doesn't cost too much. Doesn't matter if you put the MGS name in it. And it doesn't matter if there's staff support or participation. I seriously doubt anyone is going travel a significant distance just to play 18 holes with me, MBP, Shawn, Bones or Brian. Well, maybe Brian, but you catch my drift.

And you also need to remember that we're all part time/volunteer labor. Like you guys, we have day jobs and families and deadlines and commitments

If we do something - and we'd very much like to - it will be for fun and camaraderie - any cash games will be up to the participants themselves. Any prizes we are able to collect will be given out at random via a drawing or some other criteria. We know each other only superficially, and sandbagging is a serious concern. Please don't take that personally anyone - unless of course you are a sandbagger, then by all means take it personally.

Also, MGS doesn't belong to me or any of the forum directors, but we are tasked with taking care of the brand. We let it go this time, and it was a mistake, but anything in the future with the MGS name attached to it cannot include collecting money in advance. If someone should take off with it, MGS looks bad and has to deal with the fallout - so anything that goes on from here forward - that will be a rule if you want to use the forum to promote a get together.

That said - We're kicking around the idea of a National MyGolfSpy Golf Day. We pick a day and get together locally with anyone from the site we can muster and have our own local events. We're looking into ways to have a national score board and we can have a thread dedicated to the day and for sharing pictures, trash talk and experiences. Any competition would be strictly local and agreed upon by those local participants. We feel that this is something we could pull off that would be a good time for the greatest amount of people. Would love to tie this in with Patriot Golf Day and raising money for Folds of Honor, but we'll have to figure that out.

So trophies and national champions? Please - we're grownups. MyGolfSpy is about certain things, and those are the things that make us such a unique forum. IF we do something - and we'd like to - it WILL be in keeping with our core values and forum principles - respect, friendship and fun.

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

So did I stir up a frigging bucket of worms or what?   :blink: 

Sounds like we will have local stuff to organize for now and maybe later,,,, MGS might have a thing or two about something for some forum friendly competition.......     Time to drink a cold beer and let this puppy ride.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So did I stir up a frigging bucket of worms or what? :blink:

Sounds like we will have local stuff to organize for now and maybe later,,,, MGS might have a thing or two about something for some forum friendly competition....... Time to drink a cold beer and let this puppy ride.

Gray, ya done a good thing. Good to be talking about this particular topic. We just need to take a realistic look at what can be done. We forum directors have spent a good deal of time discussing this and trying to figure out what's doable.

Agendas aside, I think one thing we can all agree on is it would be cool to get together as best we can can, play golf and have some fun. We're hoping to figure out something that will be a good time for as many people as possible.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived