Sign in to follow this  
Shankster

Golf Scope Putting App

Yes. I was using it on the practice green. It is over cast today, I am going to actually “read the instructions” before using it this time.

I skipped the tutorial just like do on hooking up my washer, dryer, putting legos together... I guess my wife says I need to read the instructions first to eliminate frustration.

• Like 1

I hope nobody in the Men's Club group hears about this app.  Their rounds would go from 4.5 hours to 5.5 hours.

I guess I'm a purist.  What's in front of you is what you see.

• Like 1

I hope nobody in the Men's Club group hears about this app. Their rounds would go from 4.5 hours to 5.5 hours.

I guess I'm a purist. What's in front of you is what you see.

I hear you. I really don't like the tech idea of it, and won't use it during a round. But for my practice, I need something.

I hear you. I really don't like the tech idea of it, and won't use it during a round. But for my practice, I need something.

Yes, it seems like a good idea for practice. It should teach you what to look for when reading a putt. I wouldn't use it during a round(feels like cheating) but for practice it would be great.
  • Like 1

I will say I used it the afternoon and it does some weird stuff if you don't hold it just right, kind of cumbersome to use.

Well I got it and tried it with some mixed results..

I tied my PB today, and it started with an eagle on 1 that the app showed me the line. Then another bird on 5 that I would have missed.

It totally misread some greens tho, and that could have been operator error.

It is slow tho, and if you're in a hurry, or playing with guys that don't wanna wait around while you fiddle with it, it ain't gunna go.

For 20 bux a year, I think it's going to help me to learn to read better

• Like 2

Glad you had good round with it Sluggo, I have about the same thoughts. Definitely will help with training.