Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

So after the ball test and all the other GREAT testing done on this site, I have come to the conclusion that I need to donate.  When I first found this site, I thought to myself that this will make some light reading to pass some time.  I was wrong.  I now find myself checking the site multiple times a day to see what is going on with other members and new products.  I find the information gained from this site to be very valuable and thorough.  I could not be happier with this site.  I do have a question, will the "DONOR" flag just appear or do I have to request that?  Thanks again to all them members of this site that make it what it is!!!  

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

6 minutes ago, ballplayer002003 said:

So after the ball test and all the other GREAT testing done on this site, I have come to the conclusion that I need to donate.  When I first found this site, I thought to myself that this will make some light reading to pass some time.  I was wrong.  I now find myself checking the site multiple times a day to see what is going on with other members and new products.  I find the information gained from this site to be very valuable and thorough.  I could not be happier with this site.  I do have a question, will the "DONOR" flag just appear or do I have to request that?  Thanks again to all them members of this site that make it what it is!!!  

Thanks for the post.   We're so glad you're enjoying the forum and that you have found a Internet Home!

The tag doesn't automatically appear, but PM any of the staff with your confirmation once you have do so and we'll get the tag right up for you.

@Golfspy_CG2

@GolfSpy Stroker

@GolfSpy STUDque

@GolfSpy MPR

Thanks for being an active participant in the fourms!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12