Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Spokane WA golf

For those who want a nice municipal golf experience, Spokane Washington has several nice courses. I travel there once a year to play and have been playing there as a child in the 1970s. Indian Canyon, Downriver, Creek at Qualchan, Circling Raven and CDA Resort (Idaho courses), Deer Park, and Chewelah Golf. At retirement, I hope to be living next to the Chewelah course pictured below.

CGCC.jpg

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

8 minutes ago, Titleist87 said:

For those who want a nice municipal golf experience, Spokane Washington has several nice courses. I travel there once a year to play and have been playing there as a child in the 1970s. Indian Canyon, Downriver, Creek at Qualchan, Circling Raven and CDA Resort (Idaho courses), Deer Park, and Chewelah Golf. At retirement, I hope to be living next to the Chewelah course pictured below.

CGCC.jpg

My wife and I play in Spokane quite a bit.  Good courses and reasonable rates.  She grew up there in a golfing family and played on her H.S. golf team in the '70s.  Her school was just down the road from the Spokane CC, now Kalispell G&CC.  Last July, Spys here in the PNW had an outing in Spokane and played Hangman Valley, Kalispell, and Meadow Wood.  We planned to go to Bend, OR this year in June, but that is probably canceled due to COVID-19.

During the winter, we get a lot of people driving down the 130 miles from Spokane to play golf on the weekend.  We usually don't get much snow and it's about 10º warmer on average.

We are already retired, but if you move up there soon, let me know!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

19 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My wife and I play in Spokane quite a bit.  Good courses and reasonable rates.  She grew up there in a golfing family and played on her H.S. golf team in the '70s.  Her school was just down the road from the Spokane CC, now Kalispell G&CC.  Last July, Spys here in the PNW had an outing in Spokane and played Hangman Valley, Kalispell, and Meadow Wood.  We planned to go to Bend, OR this year in June, but that is probably canceled due to COVID-19.

During the winter, we get a lot of people driving down the 130 miles from Spokane to play golf on the weekend.  We usually don't get much snow and it's about 10º warmer on average.

We are already retired, but if you move up there soon, let me know!!

Missed the Spy get together. Played MeadowWood a fair amount of time as my parents live adjacent to one of the back nine holes. Retirement in 8 years provided my 401k/457 are not wiped out.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL