Shane Bacon Writes Golf Book for Kids

null

Just pre ordered my copy for my kids!

https://www.back9press.com/bacon

image.jpeg

Sometimes Mom and Dad need to get away. The Golfer’s Zoo answers the age-old kid’s question; where the heck are Mom and Dad going when they take that big bag of sticks out and leave us for a few hours? 

Sure, the golf course can be an adventure for parents, but it’s also a magical haven for animals to enjoy the sprawling fairways and relaxed watering holes that dot every golf property. From foxes to deer, turtles to sleepy owls, the golf course never disappoints and never bores us. The Golfer’s Zoo helps to show how much fun, nature, and animals are on a golf course, to ignite their imaginations and fuel a burgeoning interest in golf.

So help your kids understand the joys of golf, as they take a trip around 18 holes with Mom and Dad and say hello to all the animals that live on the course. They’ll never know what they'll see next!

Thanks for sharing, I will also get a copy

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

• 3 weeks later...

I meant to look this up to find it and completely forgot about it. 100% going to see what availability will be like here and try to pick a copy up. Gotta give Ivan a bit of golfing exposure!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Uhm, I came aboard yesterday, and I'm already finding what I need today. Great forum!) (I have been searching for a gift for my younger brother for a whole week already). I doubted between a novel book and something about golf. I read on https://paperap.com/free-papers/the-great-gatsby/ more information about "The Great Gatsby". It impressed me with themes like betrayal, the American dream, justice, power, and greed. The free papers written by experts showed me Gatsby's dream to have a future with his one true love. However, my brother likes literature and golf activities, so I think I will give him two books from both domains.

Edited by Ricardo04C