Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

MGS Forum Hot Topics MGS Newsletter

MGS Forum Hot Topics

Setting up eBay..
It's how to go about acquiring equipment ok? Would someone who's up to speed on how to setup the eBay window, like I get so much garbage on opening like Daily Deals and in at least 1000 times I'…

Lostgolfballs.com - "Mint" Condition Ain't What It Used to Be
I usually play new balls, but during the leaf season here in NC balls can be easily lost. In the past, I have had good luck with balls from lostgolfballs.com. There was an occasional dud ball, but n…

Shaft Hack - The Otto Phlex Journey
You read it correctly.. "Otto Phlex". I'm sure there's not a person on MGS or in the golf world who hasn't heard of (or seen) the Auto Flex shaft. For those of you who have been living under a rock …

MGS Off-Season Speed Challenge
Hope the mods don't mind me taking and putting MGS in the title, but as mentioned by a coupe folks in the off season work speed training is a big theme. I decided lets turn it into a friendly compet…

Callaway Great Big Bertha Fairway Woods & Hybrids (2022)
https://mygolfspy.com/callaway-great-big-bertha-fairways-and-hybrids/ The Great Big Bertha is a new ultra-premium offering from Callaway. It’s a technology-packed, lightweight design in…

Stock vs Premium shafts, from the same OEM
Apologies for a new post on this topic, I perused swiftly through MGS but didn't see anything quite on this.   When/Where can us normal golfers find relevant information on the actual stock off…

How long are golf gloves supposed to last?
This isn't a post about people who have grip issues, this is just asking a few questions on golf glove longevity, care and maintenance. 1. How often should the average golfer expect a glove to l…

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT