MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

2023 Masters Pool Sponsored by Vokey Wedges
  Wedge play at Augusta National can be the difference between winning and losing...just ask Larry Mize 1987, Tiger Woods 2005--remember that one---or even Zach Johnson 2007-laying up to a …
Testers Announced: Callaway Paradym Irons
Welcome our 4 Testers for the Callaway Paradym Irons! Callaway Paradym  @funkyjudge @Javs Callaway Paradym X @Golf2Much @MattWillGolf We are extremely excited to have these 4 a…
MyGolfSpy New Website!
As many of you may have seen in the main site social and newsletter there is a new website coming later today!  I just checked and the mygolfspy.com is under construction as they complete the up…
I like Cobra Clubs
Throwing this up as I feel that Cobra is getting some respect but never see it on the top of anyones lists. Always the bridesmaid... I got fit for the King Forged Tec irons in 2021, and after a …
The Masters 2023
G’day Golfers, A tradition unlike any other. It’s finally here! After months of regular season golf, including a couple of higher-profile designated events, the 2023 season’s first m…
Shaft Hack - The Otto Phlex Journey
You read it correctly.. "Otto Phlex". I'm sure there's not a person on MGS or in the golf world who hasn't heard of (or seen) the Auto Flex shaft. For those of you who have been living under a rock …

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT