Maxfli TOUR X Golf Balls with Max Align Technology - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts here!

@vandyland - Main Post 

@EnderinAZ - Main Post 

@brogies - Main Post 

@knotthead17 - Main Post 

@scotter032Main Post

Congrats testers! Give this brand a good workout. Let's see if it really DOES have balls!

-XY
BALL:  Titleist ProV1, Kirkland Signature
WOODS: Taylormade Stealth2 +, Callaway Epic Flash 3-wood
3- and 4- HYBRID: Ping G30, stiff
IRONS: Ping i525, 6 - U-wedge, 1 degree flat, ProjectX 5.5 110 g shafts
WEDGES: Ping 4.0 60 degree, Titleist 56 degree SM8
PUTTER: L.A.B Mezz Max, 69 degree, 37 inch LA Golf shaft, 1.5 degree press grip

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Please welcome and congratulate our Maxfli Tour testers!

@vandyland 

@EnderinAZ  

@brogies 

@knotthead17 

@scotter032

Congratulations folks. Looking forward to your thoughts when you've had a chance to evaluate. I'm heading to AL tomorrow for a couple of weeks so I purchased a dozen of the Tour and Tour X to take with me and do my own off books eval. Good luck and have fun all.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I am on the opposite side, I think I like having something to focus on. Strange as this may sound, at times I feel like I am not looking at the golf ball (or really anything during my swing) it is almost like my eyes are blurred and I realize after I hit the ball "I don't think I ever looked at it." Also, I am hoping the alignment feature is helpful on putts (in that you can see it as the ball is rolling) to tell if you putt stayed on line. That was on reason (the only reason really) I contemplated buying srixon DIVIDE golf balls. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Good luck testers! The Callaway testing was a blast. 

D-  Titleist  TSR2 w Mitsubishi Tensei 50g Stiff 

5w - Titleist TSI w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 65g Stiff

HYB - Titleist TSi 21* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana 65g Stiff

Irons - 4-PW Takomo 101T w/ KBS Tour Stiff 

Wedges - Cleveland RTX ZipCore 52/10 56/12 60/8 w/ TrueTemper T100

Putter - Scotty Cameron Select GoLo S

Ball - Sirxon Z Star XV

Congrats to the testers - looking forward to hearing more on these. I'm a big fan of alignment aids given I typically play a Triple track ball so keen to hear how people get on with them!

D - Callaway X 416

3 Hybrid - Mizuno JPX850

Irons - Mizuno MPH4 5-PW

54deg Vokey SM7

50deg & 58 deg Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full-Face

P - Odyssey Tank 2 ball  

Congrats to the testers.  I tested the Maxfli Tour last year and I am curious to see if your reviews are similar to mine.  

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Congratulations to all of the testers.

Been playing the Maxfli Tour ball for couple of years now after it was my top recommendation from the Ping Ballnamic fitting and the MyGolf Spy ball tests and ball lab confirmed it as a quality option at a great value.

In the winter when it is colder  to counteract the loss of distance I generally revert back to my previous gamer the Bridgestone Tour BRX ball because its a bit softer and doesn’t spin as much so it ges a bit further than the Maxfli Tour once the temps drop below 60 degrees.

The Maxfli Tour X ball flies a bit higher and spins more for me than the Tour ball. The newer Tour S flies lower and spins less for me.  Doing exactly what they claim.

I preferred the previous generations alignment aid with the two lines over the current generation.

Very curious what everyone’s thoughts are on the new max align markings.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

Congrats testers!!  I have a feeling a lot of people will be following this review!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Holy crap @EnderinAZ that’s awesome!

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

4 hours ago, EnderinAZ said:

For this post I will attempt to explain my testing plan for the putter. I now know I will have 24 of the Tour X balls. In order to keep it as straight forward as possible and so I do not mix balls up on the initial unboxing I will mark a sleeve from each box with a separate color and number to identify the ball and lot.

Move the A&M 9000 Putter Chipper Ball Tester to one of the practice greens at the Coyote run golf course.

Use a plastic clipboard as a shim and set the putter head to that height. In this way I can set the head to a consistent height where ever on the greens I set the test up.

Taking a non test ball and choosing the lowest setting on the 9000 run several test putts to establish both path and width of path I expect the TEST BALLS to travel. I will mark the path with plastic golf tees.

Once the path has been established I will run several of the TEST BALLS to insure the path and width of path match the TEST BALLS path.

Run each ball through the ball striker putter. Note, with a separate tee, any outlier ball travel. Either a ball that goes outside of the path or rolls significantly less or more than the others in the test run. Note the outlier ball and set aside for retest.

The putter tester has three back swing distances. Run each test group through each back swing distance. Note outliers.

Retest outliers. See if they repeat as outliers.

To remove errors in the controllable variables I will use flat plastic ball markers to encircle the place where the ball will be positioned so the putter head can strike the ball in the same place on the ground and on the putter face.

To remove errors in the uncontrollable variables such as the height of the grass or the wetness of the grass all 24 balls will be tested in the same test session.

No tests will be conducted during strong or gusty winds.

No tests will be conducted if the greens have been recently (under 1 week) cross cut, hole plugged or sanded.

The 9000 is fairly heavy but in the case where movement of the entire tester might be in question I have made provisions to stake it down with large nails or tent stakes

I really expect these balls to repeat flawlessly. If they do I will take the 9000 out onto the course in the evening when it clears of players and set it up on some really sloped portions of some of the greens of Coyote Run. Then run the tests again, and note what I find.

Looking forward to your results. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

6 hours ago, EnderinAZ said:

For this post I will attempt to explain my testing plan for the putter. I now know I will have 24 of the Tour X balls. In order to keep it as straight forward as possible and so I do not mix balls up on the initial unboxing I will mark a sleeve from each box with a separate color and number to identify the ball and lot.

Move the A&M 9000 Putter Chipper Ball Tester to one of the practice greens at the Coyote run golf course.

Use a plastic clipboard as a shim and set the putter head to that height. In this way I can set the head to a consistent height where ever on the greens I set the test up.

Taking a non test ball and choosing the lowest setting on the 9000 run several test putts to establish both path and width of path I expect the TEST BALLS to travel. I will mark the path with plastic golf tees.

Once the path has been established I will run several of the TEST BALLS to insure the path and width of path match the TEST BALLS path.

Run each ball through the ball striker putter. Note, with a separate tee, any outlier ball travel. Either a ball that goes outside of the path or rolls significantly less or more than the others in the test run. Note the outlier ball and set aside for retest.

The putter tester has three back swing distances. Run each test group through each back swing distance. Note outliers.

To remove errors in the controllable variables I will use flat plastic ball markers to encircle the place where the ball will be positioned so the putter head can strike the ball in the same place on the ground and on the putter face.

To remove errors in the uncontrollable variables such as the height of the grass or the wetness of the grass all 24 balls will be tested in the same test session.

No tests will be conducted if the greens have been recently (under 1 week) cross cut, hole plugged or sanded.

The 9000 is fairly heavy but in the case where movement of the entire tester might be in question I have made provisions to stake it down with large nails or tent stakes

I really expect these balls to repeat flawlessly. If they do I will take the 9000 out onto the course in the evening when it clears of players and set it up on some really sloped portions of some of the greens of Coyote Run. Then run the tests again, and note what I find.

Okay, first of all...  this is awesome!!!

Secondly I can't wait to see Video of this in action 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

The creativity is phenomenal @EnderinAZ! Sounds like you've got a good plan going and I look forward to seeing how things turn out for you! 

I hate to add more data points for you to look at, but I'm going to throw this out there anyway... Supposedly the CG is perfect when the alignment aid is pointed at the target. What if the alignment aid is perpendicular to the target (or some other angle from the target)? Do you think you'd be able to see the difference in your A&M 9000? 

Also, where'd you come up with the name?

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

2 minutes ago, jbern said:

The creativity is phenomenal @EnderinAZ! Sounds like you've got a good plan going and I look forward to seeing how things turn out for you! 

I hate to add more data points for you to look at, but I'm going to throw this out there anyway... Supposedly the CG is perfect when the alignment aid is pointed at the target. What if the alignment aid is perpendicular to the target (or some other angle from the target)? Do you think you'd be able to see the difference in your A&M 9000? 

Also, where'd you come up with the name?

If the CG is good the alignment arrow will start out at an angle and if the ball is rolling straight it should finish reasonably close to that same angle. It most likely will change as the ball speed ebbs and the grass itself begins to apply directional slowing of the ball.  If not and the ball rolls wanky then that will require more in depth testing (and more fun!) I will give that a try. Thanks for the input!

The name? A and M are the first letters of my wife's name and mine. She gets top billing because she has put up with my "mad scientist" projects for four and a half decades now. The rest of the name were  kind of pulled out of the air, though loosely patterned after the old sitcom Home Improvement fake tool makers tool names Binford. The Binford 3000 Super Leaf Blower or the Binford 25  toilet snake. Ridiculous names, but fun.  

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

10 hours ago, EnderinAZ said:

The bar has been set! I don't know how I'm ever going to live up to this! Regardless I can't wait to see the results

Untitled design-3.png

1 hour ago, EnderinAZ said:

f the CG is good the alignment arrow will start out at an angle and if the ball is rolling straight it should finish reasonably close to that same angle. It most likely will change as the ball speed ebbs and the grass itself begins to apply directional slowing of the ball.  If not and the ball rolls wanky then that will require more in depth testing (and more fun!) I will give that a try.

... I have seen testing when a golf ball has been balanced and some say big difference and some say no difference. If Maxfli is going through the trouble of aligning every ball, I figure it sure can't hurt to line up tee shots and putts when I have the ball in my hands. I don't painstakingly actually line it up, I just put it roughly on my line. To actually have the ball tested in real world conditions to see if it can wander off line when it isn't balanced is such a treat. I am looking forward to following your findings. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I will be dipping my toe into the salt water test for the first time. Feels very "bryson" but happy to test all the balls for the good of the group. I will video the testing setup to make sure I do it right. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

On 2/28/2024 at 5:05 PM, EnderinAZ said:

Hey Spies,

I have been playing golf pretty steadily for about 33 years and my handicap bounces between 8 and 13 depending upon which part of me is broken. Last one was a bicycle crash that, well, kind of rearranged my right shoulder a bit. That said I am thoroughly addicted to this silly game. I play mostly at a semi private course three to four days a week. My ball of choice is the Srixon Z Star divide.

Maxfli, according to the write up above, claims: Center of Gravity Balanced with MAX ALIGN Technology. To me this is like a Heinz commercial that says they have made a “better tasting ketchup”. I mean how do you know? Better than what?

According to NASA the center of gravity is the” average weight location an object”. They also say that determining the center of gravity is a complicated procedure because the weight may not be distributed evenly within the body, And Maxfli has balanced the center of gravity? See what I mean about a better tasting ketchup? How do we test that? Especially in a real world non test lab environment.

I am pretty sure I have figured out a way, at least for putting and chipping. If you have a few more minutes I will introduce you to the A&M 9000 Portable Putting and Chipping Ball Tester.

It started with an idea, then a couple of drawings like this one.

120240228_082535.jpg.066f663ba9344a0557a1375fa4609bc0.jpg1

Then I headed to the garage, hardware store, and a thrift store for some bits and pieces, a couple of eye bolts, and an old bed frame. I am using an old wedge and an older Ping putter head as my impact devices.

20240225_144930.jpg

Some cutting, and fitting, and a bit of welding, and the 9000 started to take shape.

20240227_130335.jpg

Not the final product, but some crucial testing that told me this will work. I still need to add some stops to set the putter head to a repeatable distance from the ball. I am going to do 3 stops. The wedge tester will also have three drop distance stops.

20240227_140652.jpg

20240227_140701.jpg

I will finish the construction over the next couple of days, then figure out how to put youtube videos up so you can see exactly what I see as we put these balls through their on green and green side paces using a 99% repeatable stroke distance and impact strength.

In my next post I will explain the tests I intend to do, how I will use 2 IPads for cameras, and the comparison groups once the balls get here. 

Wow....

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

50 minutes ago, vandyland said:

I will be dipping my toe into the salt water test for the first time. Feels very "bryson" but happy to test all the balls for the good of the group. I will video the testing setup to make sure I do it right. 

Interesting results.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

15 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

Oh this is excellent, I had no idea what the salt water test was!

Yeah, most do the drop and spin multiple times to see how unbalanced a ball is. The farther apart the dots are, the better balanced they are.

Gabe on Let's Play Thru did this too, last year.

Although I don't exactly remember his results. I'll have to watch it again.

And looks like AJ did this test a couple years ago too.

Edited by Shrek74

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g

Congratulations testers!  If you have never played the Maxfli balls, you are in for a treat! 

Incredible recovery shots are set up by an equally incredible miss.

D-    Cobra Aerojet 8.0 Hzrdus Blue S.

FW-  Callaway Mavrik 3&5 wood

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Callaway Epic forged E19 4-GW

Taylormade MG 3 56 degree 10 bounce (personal grind to 6 degrees or so)

Cameron Furtura F5r  / Odessey Ai One Three T

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

2 hours ago, knotthead17 said:

The bar has been set! I don't know how I'm ever going to live up to this! Regardless I can't wait to see the results

I definitely don't think you need to try to live up to the A&M 9000! Since @EnderinAZ based the name on Home Improvement, he's more than likely going to be sending the golf balls from Az to Mi with that thing!😆

Based on your profile, your hdcp, swing speed, biggest strength and biggest weakness are very similar to mine (other than you swing from the wrong side of the ball haha). I will definitely be interested in your numbers, on-course results and feel results. Have fun and enjoy the test!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

43 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

Oh this is excellent, I had no idea what the salt water test was!

And one more for your viewing pleasure. It's a follow-up Gabe did with the balls that were not balanced.

Congratulations to all the testers! I am looking forward to seeing your results and comments as this one is in the running for 2024 in the bag.

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)