Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

The Good Evening Thread

Erin B

Congratulations @Michael.Sandoval33 on that accomplishment. 😎

Pretty quiet day here, cooler and random sprinkles so more inside work than outdoors.

We did our dinner where the restaurant donated 10% of any bill to Leader Dogs and SWMBO and myself actually took my friend William and his dog Maize with us. We had a large turnout and also shard the information about Texas Roadhouse making that donation with a few other people also eating there.

Have a great night Spies, hoping tomorrow brings us all more opportunities for doing things we enjoy.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

13 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Wtg!

Thanks Rob!

11 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Congratulations @Michael.Sandoval33 on that accomplishment. 😎

Pretty quiet day here, cooler and random sprinkles so more inside work than outdoors.

We did our dinner where the restaurant donated 10% of any bill to Leader Dogs and SWMBO and myself actually took my friend William and his dog Maize with us. We had a large turnout and also shard the information about Texas Roadhouse making that donation with a few other people also eating there.

Have a great night Spies, hoping tomorrow brings us all more opportunities for doing things we enjoy.

That's awesome! Me and the Fiancé watched the video you posted on Leader Dogs they are doing great work! Glad to hear the dinner was a success.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

Posted (edited)

Congrats @Michael.Sandoval33 on getting the course completed. Enjoy the little break before the next one.

Congrats on the upcoming retirement @Luisddavila and glad to hear of the transition program offered these days. Prayers on the health front and good to hear you have a handle on it and know where to go for assistance if and when needed. Thank you for your service!

Had a good day with @RoverRick at his home club getting acquainted with his course in preparation for the tournament this weekend. Really looking forward to the competition. Great but tough to read greens...

Edited by William P

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

10 minutes ago, William P said:

Congrats @Michael.Sandoval33 on getting the course completed. Enjoy the little break before the next one.

Congrats on the upcoming retirement @Luisddavila and glad to hear of the transition program offered these days. Prayers on the health front and good to hear you have a handle on it and know where to go for assistance if and when needed. Thank you for your service!

Had a good day with @RoverRick at his home club getting acquainted with his course in preparation for the tournament this weekend. Really looking forward to the competition. Great but tough to read greens...

You gotta let us know how the tournament goes. Thinking you guys are going to crush it!

WITB

@William P I also had a great day with you followed by about 2 1/2” of prime rib and 5 glasses of wine. Unfortunately, while getting ready to call it a night, I remembered it was no longer birthday, but was also payroll day so 2 1/2 hours of work. That’s now done. 

I had a great time today and promise to be better prepared for the competition this weekend. It was great spending most of the day with you. 

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3W  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: iCrossover 2  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: iCrossover 4 on Graphite Design AD DI 7S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Good Wednesday morning spies!!! Gonna try to play this afternoon weather permitting.

IMG_5022.jpeg.5226c2c049bfbab252711091f53dbc8d.jpeg
Not much more to say other than my new shaft should be in today, still waiting on the tip. Gonna swap the shaft on the mini driver to an inch longer shaft. The mini currently is at 43” and I want to take it to 44”. That would match my fitted paradym td. I built new shafts for my hybrids, it was interesting because I had to adapt them to a .335 shaft, had to shim the tips. It actually was very easy. My next step is to determine the length I want the hybrids at. If I get out today I’ll be looking at that. Hope you all have a great day! Happy HUMP day!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver- Steadfast S Jupiter 45” shaft

Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver-Steadfast S 45” shaft 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: TaylorMade MG4 50*, 52*, 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: TaylorMade Truss Heal

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Ball: OnCore VeroX 

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

16 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening folks!

Well, I am done with Sociology class! Finished my final exam with a 56/60 and I can wipe my hands with this class. A celebratory round of golf is in the very near future!

Hope you all had a great day.

Something else to go on your permanent record… Congratulations!!

Good evening Spies on what was finally a dry day here.

I did manage to go to Carl's Golfland to compare some off the new drivers to mine currently in the bag, and after spending more than a couple hours there, I can honestly state that I came home with what I brought with me.

Not saying that the new drivers are not good, just that there was nothing there that would have been a massive improvement of either distance or dispersion for me to change too, especially considering the prices.

In my opinion, the Ping G430 10K Max is a true fairway finder, goes dead straight, just not as long as my current gamer and the turbulators on the head are distracting to me. Head is elongated, and have a shallow face.

The Callaway AI Smoke Max spun too much, and the AI Smoke Triple Diamond was not as forgiving as mine, though the distance was similar to 5 yards longer. 

The TaylorMade Q10 standard head model was the best for me of these three tested today, but knowing that @GolfSpy_BEN had issues with two of them, made me reconsider that one.

Round scheduled for 12:00PM tomorrow, first round with Motocaddy, so really looking forward to that.

Have a great night.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

59 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Good evening Spies on what was finally a dry day here.

I did manage to go to Carl's Golfland to compare some off the new drivers to mine currently in the bag, and after spending more than a couple hours there, I can honestly state that I came home with what I brought with me.

Not saying that the new drivers are not good, just that there was nothing there that would have been a massive improvement of either distance or dispersion for me to change too, especially considering the prices.

In my opinion, the Ping G430 10K Max is a true fairway finder, goes dead straight, just not as long as my current gamer and the turbulators on the head are distracting to me. Head is elongated, and have a shallow face.

The Callaway AI Smoke Max spun too much, and the AI Smoke Triple Diamond was not as forgiving as mine, though the distance was similar to 5 yards longer. 

The TaylorMade Q10 standard head model was the best for me of these three tested today, but knowing that @GolfSpy_BEN had issues with two of them, made me reconsider that one.

Round scheduled for 12:00PM tomorrow, first round with Motocaddy, so really looking forward to that.

Have a great night.

I agree! Not a fan of the new drivers. The only one I haven’t tried is the cobra.

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Played today and Molly the motocaddy was great!IMG_5026.jpeg.45f8fa4ff786457b1c175e17079e691b.jpegIMG_5025.jpeg.7003fa9ebf67c944e837d9a8be997cef.jpeg

Decent score too! Other than the two penalties… Have a great evening!

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

16 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Headed back to the “ Dark Kingdom “  If I survive the royal edicts of her high highness, then hopefully golf is a reality at some point in the next 3 days… Enjoy your evening. 

Good luck!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

@Dead Solid Bogey safe travels back to the House of the Dark Queen. Hopefully she may have actually missed you while you were working and will welcome you back home with open arms. Best of luck with the weather and free time to get some golf in over the next few days. 

I am with SWMBO at this moment at her son’s house celebrating a birthday for one of her 5 granddaughters and know your pain of too much or too many female people getting in the way of our hopes or plans.

i did get a round in today, actually 20 holes and had my Motocaddy trolley out for the first time and it went perfectly well. The trolley garnered a lot of attention and kind of distracted my concentration on golf for the first few holes. Once the commotion settled down so did my scores.

Have a great evening Spies!

Posted (edited)

Any day on the course is a great day. Shot the usual +25 but I know where my mishaps were and could have shot better no doubt. Getting stuck between my back swing and downswing didn't help and my wedges took a vacation to Rome but still, glad to have gotten out.

Home now with the Fiancé watching whatever she was already watching... for now...

Have a good evening spies! 

Edit: she is watching Madame Web 🥱

Edited by Michael.Sandoval33

WITB

22 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Headed back to the “ Dark Kingdom “  If I survive the royal edicts of her high highness, then hopefully golf is a reality at some point in the next 3 days… Enjoy your evening. 

I have faith in your ability to discover a nefarious and covert approach to manage a kitchen pass this weekend... 😉🙃

Good evening spies! Man am I exhausted. Sat at red rocks for a few hours watching a graduate walk across the stage. It was actually a great ceremony! I left there impressed with Chatfield HS. 
IMG_5032.jpeg.3ef9344df761d681ba0373cf782e8914.jpeg

Both Zoey and I are glad to be home though. That drive is a pain in the arse.

IMG_4372.jpeg.4c6287882422b3caf1fcf62a38f4ba43.jpeg

Glad @Michael.Sandoval33 got out and played! A meh round is still better than a great day at work. At least you got out!!! Hope all you have a great evening! 

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

Good Evening spies!  Long day at work, and there was no end in sight for the peacemakers into the night shift either.  My only saving grace was knowing I have the weekend off!

The dealership also called and apparently they ordered the wrong bumper. It was the correct bumper, but not the right trim colors (mine had chrome, the replacement didn't)  so it may be another week.  I told them just install it and it will be fine.  They told me that if they do that then any sensor or connection failures will not be covered under warranty.   So now I wait another week possibly.   😔 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

Good Evening spies!  Long day at work, and there was no end in sight for the peacemakers into the night shift either.  My only saving grace was knowing I have the weekend off!

The dealership also called and apparently they ordered the wrong bumper. It was the correct bumper, but not the right trim colors (mine had chrome, the replacement didn't)  so it may be another week.  I told them just install it and it will be fine.  They told me that if they do that then any sensor or connection failures will not be covered under warranty.   So now I wait another week possibly.   😔 

Maybe they should provide a loaner vehicle for the remainder of time in shop since it is due to their error?

9 minutes ago, William P said:

Maybe they should provide a loaner vehicle for the remainder of time in shop since it is due to their error?

I am lucky enough to have my sons to use in the interim. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

@Dead Solid Bogey Hope you have a safe return to the “Dark Kingdom” and the princess of purchasing doesn’t have too many surprises awaiting you

@Rob Person hope the car gets sorted soon

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

Good Friday evening spies! Bit windy today but got out just the same. Scored ok, 33 putts isn’t ok, ended with a 78. Missed an eagle putt and only had one birdie. Had a penalty…it’s ok, better next time. Here are some funnies for ya!

IMG_5044.jpeg.ad3481df3e2e4991094836de6b267d3f.jpegIMG_5050.jpeg.d0d85fec1badebd11178e549720df5a5.jpegIMG_5051.jpeg.14ae3ae96d256c9792eeb4c11e1f7e31.jpegIMG_5052.jpeg.59bbd36ed5259ea79a472194e40c0802.jpeg

have a great evening!

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

3 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Good Friday evening spies! Bit windy today but got out just the same. Scored ok, 33 putts isn’t ok, ended with a 78. Missed an eagle putt and only had one birdie. Had a penalty…it’s ok, better next time. Here are some funnies for ya!

IMG_5044.jpeg.ad3481df3e2e4991094836de6b267d3f.jpegIMG_5050.jpeg.d0d85fec1badebd11178e549720df5a5.jpegIMG_5051.jpeg.14ae3ae96d256c9792eeb4c11e1f7e31.jpegIMG_5052.jpeg.59bbd36ed5259ea79a472194e40c0802.jpeg

have a great evening!

Nice round!

Good evening, folks! It was a full day of golf for me, and at a course I've never played... so, double cool. This was my first "real" outing of the season I guess you could say, now the itch is in full effect. I ended up playing pretty well. My driver was more than decent, irons were good, putter was great, and my short game was the only thing that was lacking. Anything 100 yards and in I struggle. All in all it was a good time, but, when you take a Friday off work to golf can it really ever be a bad time?

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

36 minutes ago, Erin B said:

have a great evening!

Nice round!

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Nice round!

Thank you sir!!! Could have been soooo much better. But glad I’m striking the ball well! IMG_5048.jpeg.f927d0a82e22511884dcab91059a151e.jpeg

This was for eagle, best hole of the day even though I missed the eagle putt.

19 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Good evening, folks! It was a full day of golf for me, and at a course I've never played... so, double cool. This was my first "real" outing of the season I guess you could say, now the itch is in full effect. I ended up playing pretty well. My driver was more than decent, irons were good, putter was great, and my short game was the only thing that was lacking. Anything 100 yards and in I struggle. All in all it was a good time, but, when you take a Friday off work to golf can it really ever be a bad time?

Freaking Awesome!

Edited by Erin B

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

17 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Thank you sir!!! Could have been soooo much better. But glad I’m striking the ball well! IMG_5048.jpeg.f927d0a82e22511884dcab91059a151e.jpeg

Freaking Awesome!

Easy birdie is always nice though. 

52 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Freaking Awesome!

Great round imo!

1 hour ago, TSauer said:

Fantastic!  Love those days on the course that just gel!

9 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Great round imo!

Fantastic!  Love those days on the course that just gel!

Thanks Rob! I think the worst was the penalty on 18. Blasted my drive, but just a hair right, right out of bounds to an interior driving range. I hate interior OB. Just a bit outside.

IMG_5054.gif.00ead8e5942cd4ba683efafa0a3b5101.gif

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

5 hours ago, Erin B said:

Freaking Awesome!

Nice round and great strokes to get in an eagle position 

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

Hello and good evening spies! Check this out. 

been working on videos. I’m very new to it. Anyway got out this afternoon and played. Hope you all had a great Saturday!

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX