What is your driver for 2024?

GolfSpy_APH

New driver in the bag and I’m loving every minute of it! TD MAX. Short part fours? Yup going for it evertime! And those wooden heads yea I throw them in the bag on the weekend to play with my buddies so they can’t say”oh it’s just the tech in ur driver my drivers 6 years old” well lets hit these then lmao

IMG_7072.jpeg

IMG_6800.jpeg

IMG_6794.jpeg

Edited by GirlDadGolfer0204

Finally fitted for a driver couldn’t b happier Callaway Paradym RDX RED XSTIFF 65g titlist TRS2+, tsi2 5 wood, 2021 t300 5-pw, PXG 5 hyb, , cbx zipcore 52 Taylor made hitoe 56, hitoe 58*60*  Seemore model C ProV1x 2023

This year I have been gaming the Cobra Darkspeed S with a VA Composite Nemesys Shaft and it has been lethal. Very forgiving, very fast, and hasn't been beat by another driver yet even the new Titleist GT. For now it will stay but we're all tinkerers so we know nothing is safe. 

Seth

Driver: Cobra Darkspeed X w/ Nemesys 55 Four 

3 Wood: Taylormade QI10 w/ Graphite Design UB 6S 

5 Wood: Taylormade QI10 w/ Kai'li Blue 70S Shaft

7 Wood: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Denali Black 70S

Irons: Srixon Utility 3 Iron w/ Project X 6.0 

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged 5-P w/ UST Dart V F4 

Wedges: Callaway OPUS 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour (Scottie Scheffler) 

Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X

I've been playing the Taylormade Stealth plus with Tensei Blue XS.  I exchanged the back weight from the standard 4gram to 8 and theclub performs excellent with very little dispertion.  I'm ready to chase something else, like Cobra with a change in shaft.   like everyone, I looking for more distance.  My age, flight, and weight class as I grow older seems like I need a change...

Taylormade Stealth plus Driver,

Taylormade M3 3-wood

Mizuno 223 Irons 4-PW

Cleveland CBX Wedges

Ping Scottsdale Putter

• 3 weeks later...

This year I picked up a Ping G430 LST 9 deg head paired with a Graphite Design AD XC-7 X shaft and it has to be one of the best drivers I've ever owned. 

Historically I have had issues keeping my launch and spin down with drivers and have to go to lower lofts and higher kick point shafts and even then I tend to launch on the higher side. With my current combo I actually had to put it in the big + setting to get the height I wanted and it seems to be the right spin for me. I have not had time to get on a accurate monitor to see what the spin actually is this is definitely putting me further out than other clubs in the past. My misses are usually pull cuts but that is more a problem with my swing than the club. Overall I'm really happy with this combo.

Ping G430 LST 9* Tour AD XC 7
Ping G430 MAX Tour AD XC 6
Ping G430 19* Kai'Li White 80
Ping Blueprint S 4-PW C-Taper
Ping S159 50 S, 54 S,  60 T
Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5