How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

2 hours ago, Medfloat said:

Play a Metroparks course named Seneca Golf - Baldwin (3450yds, 37.4/128) shot 40, and Furnace Run (3270yds 36.1/126) shot 39 today.  Furnace Run played closer to 3350 today.  Tee time was 7:30 with just enough light to make out the fairway features.  Played well, drove it ok, pitches and chips were spot on but putting was a bit off.  18 putts on first 9, 15 on second 9.  Very happy with the par 5s having finished -3 on them.  Course was in very good shape and the greens rolled true.  Still having issues reading them for break.  That will be my winter project whilst honing the swing.  Now a quick nap then lunch.  Until next time, hit em straight and one-putt all day long!

IMG_8046.png

IMG_8045.png

IMG_8044.jpeg

IMG_8043.jpeg

I'll be making Metro Parks my home next year with a membership. I'll most likely play Seneca, Sleepy, Ironwood and Shawnee as my regular rotation. Manakiki will be played a couple of times as well.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

I’m currently a 9 cap and have yet to break 80. Yesterday I had a pretty bad from 9 with 3 lost balls for a 43 but came out swinging on the back 9 for a nice +2 38. including a very nice birdie on 17 to shoot my 6th 81 of the year. I just can’t put a whole round together to get in the 70’s and it’s starting to get frustrating but I can feel myself getting better so it’s just a matter of time. 

Spoiler

48 minutes ago, DougJ said:

Agreed

Wolfe Creek is awesome

play in the morning to enjoy the golf, play in the afternoon to enjoy the view, very windy and HOT in afternoon (at least that is my excuse for not keeping score)

IMG_7512.jpeg

About how well did I play?

the course is fantastic and the views are better.

bring lots of water, and get ready for a few uphill climbs to the tees

Hit it hard and hope to find it!!

Honestly just a really flat out frustrating day out today. I have been recovering from feeling under the weather, and I was really excited to get out for 18 today. 

Started out the round very well - the first two holes are handicaps 3 and 1, and I play the first as a par 5 to avoid blowing up the card and I was one over through two. Chunked a 9W tee shot on a par three and then missed the green with a short approach, and ended up with a double bogey. Then three putted the next hole for double from 13 feet on a very sloped green. Managed to rally and shot 43 on the front nine.

Proceeded to hit 10 in regulation, then 4 putt from 45 feet (I literally duffed my first putt 8 feet), bogeyed the next, sent my approach shot over the green duffed a chip, and ended up doubling. Got things back on track with a par, and then - hold onto your seats ladies and gentlemen - managed to take a 9 on a par 3 (goodbye Mr Scorecard, nice knowing you). 

Topped my tee shot, hit my approach just a hair short of a false front, watched it roll all the way back down into a valley, toed my pitch from a sidehill lie, took two to get out of a wet bunker (before airmailing the green), went under my next chip from the rough, chipped on, and missed a 25ft putt by a hair. You've got to laugh...

Hit a good drive next hole which took a big kick and ended up in the woods. I thought the ball was lost, but then the stranger I was paired with yelled "found it!" and as I looked up saw that he was walking towards me holding my ball in the air. I politely asked if he could put it back where he found it, and he proceeded to yard it into the brambles (not kidding). Managed a pretty great recovery hack back on the fairway, got on the green then proceeded to three putt from 30ft (goodbye golf brain).

Managed to rally somewhat with a bogey, birdie, bogey finish including hitting the flagstick with a chip for eagle.

I honestly don't mind that I didn't score well, I'm mainly just frustrated as I've been putting a lot of work into my swing adjustments, and today I felt like I was swinging a snake at times. Granted the course was very wet, and the front nine was honestly not bad, but what makes me sad is I just really didn't enjoy the day out. Maybe this two week off golf period is coming at the perfect time.

Golf. It is indeed hard.

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I'll be making Metro Parks my home next year with a membership. I'll most likely play Seneca, Sleepy, Ironwood and Shawnee as my regular rotation. Manakiki will be played a couple of times as well.

Great choice, the Metroparks does a good job with their courses.  You still have Big Met, Litlle Met, and Washington learning center to add to that list.  Washington is a good par -3 course with multiple practice greens, practice bunkers, grass tees, heated bays with turf, and First Tee for kids.  My daughter played at First Tee and had a blast.  It is a great program.  Enjoy your membership!

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

1 hour ago, Tyler Pisiak said:

I’m currently a 9 cap and have yet to break 80. Yesterday I had a pretty bad from 9 with 3 lost balls for a 43 but came out swinging on the back 9 for a nice +2 38. including a very nice birdie on 17 to shoot my 6th 81 of the year. I just can’t put a whole round together to get in the 70’s and it’s starting to get frustrating but I can feel myself getting better so it’s just a matter of time. 

I think Winston Churchill put it best when he told the British people "Never give up, never give up" so I say to you quoting him "Never give up, never give up"

Edited by Medfloat

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

The club championship has ended....probably ended for me yesterday.  I have been really struggling over the past few weeks.  A good round sprinkled in amongst the bad.  

The course was set up really difficult.  They have let the rough grow for the past few weeks.  A ball just off the fairway settles down resulting in a flier or a chunk.  The greens are nearly ANGC fast.  When you walk up to the ball...don't look at it or it will start to roll!  Honestly, I have been at that club for 3 years and have never seen them this fast.  From a distance I saw many of the guys I know are much better than me 3 putting constantly.  So, you get the picture.  It was my first round in real competition in 20+ years.

Yesterday, I slapped it around for an 88.  Multiple 3-putts and doubles.  Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.  Today, I was 9 over in 6 holes.  I was losing my mind.  Then I made a decision to change my grip mid round.  I went from 10-fingers to interlocking.  Something clicked.  I was out driving everyone, with my 2 wood (13*) and getting onto or close to the greens.  Unfortunately, that didn't change the speed of the greens one iota.  Finished with a 91.  Saw lots of folks well over 100.  It was tough.

However, my grip change put me back in play on nearly every hole.  For the first time in more than a month I felt like there was light at the end of the tunnel.  Maybe, just maybe I may be coming out of my slump.  

While I was not really competitive, the experience taught me a lot about my golf swing.  The ten-fingered grip does not hold up well to tournament conditions.  Interlocking seems to motor along just fine.  I know where the ball is going, more or less.  This is a real breakthrough.  I used to use interlocking exclusively a long time ago, but between arthritis, broken parts in my hands, and little time to practice I had gone away from it.  Even though the score didn't reflect my new found confidence, I am excited to hit the course on Tuesday!

Edited by alii1959

Cobra LTDx one-length 6-SW

Cobra Aerojet 2,3,4,5 Hybrids--85g stiff shafts

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Bettinardi Mercedes-Benz putter

Dedicated Walker

3 hours ago, DougJ said:

About how well did I play?

the course is fantastic and the views are better.

bring lots of water, and get ready for a few uphill climbs to the tees

Real answer: I didn’t keep score.

hit some good, some bad. End of the round, I was -1 (that means I lost one more ball than I found!!)

🤣

playing near Sac, CA on Wed.

look for updates 

Hit it hard and hope to find it!!

4 hours ago, Tyler Pisiak said:

Don't quit or get negative.  It will happen and then you will want to break 70!  

One of the big things to remember is doubles kill a round.  Do you play the same course all the time?  If so, what are you danger holes?  Can you change something on that hole to improve 1 stroke?  

Those of us that play the same course always have a hole or two we hate or struggle on more than others. For me it was 10 and 15.  I changed my approach and club selection on how I play the holes. Mentally it broke the block I was having and now tend to have a birdie opp on them more often than not. 

This game is all about minimizing mistakes. Keep up the work and you will break 80 soon. 

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

On 9/21/2024 at 6:38 PM, Medfloat said:

So I met with ClevelandGirl for 18 holes at Ironwood, just south of Cleveland.  Had a great time!  The course was nice, the breeze was cooling, the sky was cloudless and the golf was fun.  First time for me doing an MGS meet, it was worth missing college football and beer.  Golfed ok, but the golf was secondary to the company.  All you C-Towners missed a great day!

Maybe next time we can have a few more golfers.  And there will be a next time!

Thank you ClevelandGirl for setting this up.

IMG_8036.jpeg

IMG_8037.jpeg

It was a really great day made better by the excellent company! Silly people staying home…

Maybe more people will decide to give it a go. If we book it, they will come!

Titleist TSR1, Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 3-4-5 hybrids, TaylorMade Qi10 irons 6i-P, Cleveland RTX wedges 54 and 58, SeeMore OG FSG blade, yet helpless without my ShotScope V5.

So I played 9 again today and pace was quick. It was just me playing but my 16 y/o was riding with me just talking and hanging out. To be honest him just being there and talking to me was so much fun I was really even thinking about the golf. Shot a 48 and that’s only 3 shots worse than my last nine at that course. I could’ve done better but an 8 due to bad 55 yards and in killed it. That said I’m really happy with the game right now just a few tweaks and I feel like I’m gonna be right where I want. Oh and quick pace was 1 hour 40 minutes for the round. Playing on Sunday during the browns game is gong to be my new thing 🤣

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Driver-  image.png.c7958ee984bbf04f894ad61f7b2912ee.png     AI Smoke Triple Diamond 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ 6x/ image.png.34846e03859e439eea57f542ae27df59.png  Mini Burner Copper 11.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5

Fairway- image.png.05e3e95116b254160104eb63157eaf9c.png Stealth 2, 5 wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0/image.png.05e3e95116b254160104eb63157eaf9c.png Burner Bubble 2, 7 wood (sometimes)

Utility- IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpg.1b17f43b70edb2cc8206713b580280bc.jpg 3 Utility Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke RDX 6.0 (sometimes)

Irons- default_mizuno-small.jpg.683f01332cf642e1a0791b7880818c55.jpg JPX 921 Forged KBS $120 5-GW

Wedges-titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpg.69fcd3f4fc6e6cc63e96630188337bff.jpg Vokey SM 56 and 60

Flatstick-titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpg.69fcd3f4fc6e6cc63e96630188337bff.jpg Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 

9 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

Too bad, I think if you consistently put in your scores "hole by hole" into the handicap system, there is an algorithm that will fill in your missing holes, only if you have one or two missing, I think anyway...

I've thought about that, but I prefer to play the full 18 and count a full round. Doesn't feel right to have my lowest score to be done through handicap estimates hahaha

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 - TENSEI AV Series White 65 Stiff

3wood: Taylormade Stealth - Ventus Blue Stiff 

Driving Iron: Ping Crossover 3iron - Ping Stiff 

Irons: 4-PW Titleist AP2 - Dynamic Gold S300 

Wedges: 52 Vokey SM6 (F Grind), 56 Vokey SM8 (D Grind), 60 Vokey SM9 (M Grind)

Putter: LAB MEZZ.1 MAX

Ball: Titleist TruFeel 

GPS: Garmin S70/CT10 Sensors 

8 minutes ago, cburins said:

I've thought about that, but I prefer to play the full 18 and count a full round. Doesn't feel right to have my lowest score to be done through handicap estimates hahaha

I understand that for sure...

committed to performance excellence

76 today. Great score for me but it wasn't good enough to lower the handicap any. Damn differential and that courses slope rating means I only managed a 10.2 differential.  I need to quit playing this course. It's slope rating is too low. 

I get 4 strokes with a 10 handicap.

I should be golfing instead of talking smack on the web.

6 hours ago, Off Map Oscar said:

76 today. Great score for me but it wasn't good enough to lower the handicap any. Damn differential and that courses slope rating means I only managed a 10.2 differential.  I need to quit playing this course. It's slope rating is too low. 

I get 4 strokes with a 10 handicap.

I really need to figure out how that works.. That seems insane to get shoot a 76 and it only be a 10.2 differential but again I’m new to how this part of the game works.

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, PXG 0311 P Gen 7 irons (4-GW), 54&58 degree Sub70 246 wedges, Tommy Armour #2 wide blade putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

1 hour ago, Coulter said:

I really need to figure out how that works.. That seems insane to get shoot a 76 and it only be a 10.2 differential but again I’m new to how this part of the game works.

Ask and ye shall receive - https://www.hackitoutgolf.com/golfs-handicap-system/

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

1 minute ago, Rearviewmirror said:

🫡

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, PXG 0311 P Gen 7 irons (4-GW), 54&58 degree Sub70 246 wedges, Tommy Armour #2 wide blade putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

1 hour ago, Coulter said:

(113 / Slope Rating) x (Adjusted Gross Score - Course Rating - PCC adjustment)

The course I played had a slope of 105. 

113÷105=1.076 rounded

76 score minus rate of 66.5 and no pcc adjustment.  I've not gotten many pcc adjustments usually for really bad weather. 

76-66.5 =9.5

1.076×9.5=10.2 differential 

The other course I play frequently is 112/69.6 and realistically the only difference is it's 6400 yards and the "easier one" is 6080. Each hole being 20 yards longer doesn't affect my game very much but it damn sure affects the scoring differential.  Maybe I need to look into slope ratings and how that's done 🤔

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/handicapping/world-handicap-system/world-handicap-system-usga-golf-faqs/faqs---what-is-a-score-differential.html

1 hour ago, Off Map Oscar said:

(113 / Slope Rating) x (Adjusted Gross Score - Course Rating - PCC adjustment)

The course I played had a slope of 105. 

The other course I play frequently is 112/69.6 and realistically the only difference is it's 6400 yards and the "easier one" is 6080. Each hole being 20 yards longer doesn't affect my game very much but it damn sure affects the scoring differential.  Maybe I need to look into slope ratings and how that's done 🤔

I feel your pain. Off the back tees my home course is 112 slope, 70 rating - so I basically need to break 80 consistently to get to a 9 hcap. Where it really kills me is nine hole rounds given how it calculates the non-played back nine, as I can shoot 40 and still be given a 14.5 differential.

43 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

I feel your pain. Off the back tees my home course is 112 slope, 70 rating - so I basically need to break 80 consistently to get to a 9 hcap. Where it really kills me is nine hole rounds given how it calculates the non-played back nine, as I can shoot 40 and still be given a 14.5 differential.

The made up differential is the most annoying thing they've changed. It's hurt me more than helped. Apparently they always just assume we are gonna fall apart on the back 9. 

Got out Sunday afternoon for a quick 9. 

Started a bit rough, six over on the first four holes, then hit my stride, one over for the last 5 holes. 

This was my best 9 this year.  Now I'm back in work mode physically, but my mind is wondering when I can get back to a course.

Driver - Stix Compete
5W - :callaway-small: Big Bertha
7W - :ping-small: G5
5H - :callaway-small:Edge 
6H, 5-GW - :ping-small: G15
56 - Kirkland Signature 
Putter - :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3

Solid weekend for me, played a new course about 2 hours from home and loved it. Great atmosphere, fun course, and good pace of play. I shot a 93 there, driving has been my newfound strength lately. I did have an epic 3 wood fade shot around a tree that i purposely did instead of the typical horrible slice, got it close to the green on a par 5 in 2 and proceeded to messed my chip shot up, of course. I did have 2 mulligans so you could say I shot 95 which would be tied for my lowest. I played solo with the wife hanging out with me. 

Sunday I played 9 at my local course, shot 44 with 2 mulligans so could call it a 46. I played alone and just enjoyed the solace of golf and the mental rollercoaster of good vs bad shots. 

These were my first 27 holes with the new to me mizuno jpx 923 hot metal HL irons with graphite shafts and I can not say enough good things about them. I am coming from 2015 Strata irons so made a huge leap. The mizuno feel amazing and the launch and spin are remarkable, that made a huge difference in being able to stick to the greens or at least near by on misses. All in all I had a great weekend and worked on my game which is always a win.

092024 weekend rounds arccos overview.JPG

Bowden scorecard 092224.JPG

The fields Scorecard 092124.JPG

Edited by Quadabaum

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap

Current Clubs

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver 9 Loft, Standard Lie, Length Standard, Stiff, Graphite, Project X Even Flow Green 55, Jumbo Grip

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15 Degree, Stiff, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 Graphite, Jumbo Grip

Callaway Epic Flash 4 Hybrid, 21 Degree, Stiff, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver 70 Graphite, Jumbo Grip

Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal HL Iron Set 5-PW, AW, Standard Lie, Length Standard, Regular, Graphite, UST Mamiya Recoil ESX 460, Standard Grip

Bombtech 56, 60 wedges, Standard Lie, Length Standard, Regular

Odyssey tri hot 5k 22 three putter, Standard Lie, Length 34", Regular

Tracking with Arccos sensors

Linktr.ee/Baums2Bogeys for high handicap golf content

22 minutes ago, JAYER38 said:

So seems like everyone had a great weekend of play! Unless I missed a post that really awesome to read on a Monday morning!!

Took a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC this weekend to play at TPC Myrtle Beach & Prestwick Country Club for my best friends Bachelors party. We celebrated after golf but did enjoy some drinks on the courses.

My Opinion review of the course: 

TPC Myrtle Beach was impressive to drive up to and I was the most excited for this course! Drop the bags and basically told where to go and when to be back at the latest. The club house and all areas attached were really nice, some cool merch and showcases, great people and all very social. The range(driving, chipping with bunkers, and putting green were simply awesome(my performance was severely lacking haha) being well cared for and lots of room. We had a group of 7 so I was the odd man out and was offered a course maintenance employee who was there on his day off to join me, he was 62 and honestly fit right in with our group. He was a 16HCP who just loved the game and works here for his retirement and free membership haha. Once the starter sent us off from the range area it was a go. Condition was good but you could tell some golfers didn't care to fix divots and such which was very surprising, not sure how to describe the greens as they were not consistent and I swear you could see the dirt or seed in-between blade even tho it did not pick up or disrupt the ball. The course was a good layout with some challenges but not what I expected... not very penalizing for mishit into the trees or the rough, very easy outs which makes it enjoyable for all levels of players. All around good experience but wouldn't say its much above average for a well care for course(overpriced for me). This course won me over because of the people and the amenities. **Other than 1 course Marshall who seem to just be having a bad day and taking it out on us(yes we were waiting on the group in front of us often as far as pace but he always found something to say... Even to the point of "yall are just playing bad golf" which is what ended out round early with 5 holes to go.)* The course manager was nice and even went as far as removing the Marshall the rest of the day as this was not his first complaint and gave us full 18 hole rain check for the entire group that never expire to come back with a complimentary beer at the bar 🍻 This is why I was willing to come back as he went above and beyond to make it right. 

Score: 51 (Started on the back 9, did not finish front 9)

Fairways-Greens: 3-0

Putts: 21 (Could not figure out the greens here)

Prestwick Country Club was not what I expect driving up to it tucked back away and basically made into a neighborhood. Houses lines most holes. Club house was enjoyable but not as offering or people as social as TPC Myrtle Beach. None the less once we got to bag drop then the personalities came to life. Gave some incite to the course, a little history, and then just some BS talk to get everyone pretty hyped up haha. I will say this "talk" changed every group as we listened with 2 groups in front of us and none were the same which was very cool and inviting. The starter had the same attitude and personality. Joking and having fun, got a feel for each group and would make jokes and socialize. Now the course it self was exactly what I would expect from a Pete Dye design. Rough was rough/thick, so it was a 7i or below to get out while nothing was flat light. Alot of waste area with hard pack sand but fluffy bunkers that protected the greens very well. Little hidden areas where the ball was hard to play or bulkheads with water running thru making sure you placed the ball correctly. Course was in awesome shape and seems players here cared a little more but also the crowd did seem older. 

Score: 88 (42/46) IT FINALLY HAPPENED!! I BROKE 90 🙌

Fairways-Greens: 6-2 (4-1/2-1)

Putts:  31 (15/16)

PRESTWICK2.jpg.75dae1942b62e18ba55fefa26fe3c5e7.jpg PRESTWICK.jpg.212594dd8f66b7682a9b753f421ffca8.jpg PRESTWICK3.jpg.6b414f760ee37f599765526d0db898b3.jpg

Congratulations on breaking 90!!!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Been crazy busy at work since I got back from vacation so haven't been on here much, but did get two rounds in while away.

First round was at Gamble Sands, which I think takes top spot for favorite course in Washington for me away from Wine Valley. The course design fits the landscape perfectly, it's a great combination of forgiving for shots that are slightly bad, and punishing for shots that are very bad. Also one of those courses that I think I could play much better the second time around knowing how the slopes will play around the greens. Driver hasn't been working for me lately, and that continued through the first few holes, but I turned things around after a hot dog at the turn and played the final 7 holes at even par to finish with an 81.

Second round was at Desert Canyon, which couldn't have been more different than Gamble Sands. GS felt like a natural course, while everything at Desert Canyon felt artificial. It was very well maintained, but the layout felt contrived and the course felt out of place. Didn't help that I was playing poorly (perhaps due to fatigue from a fairly active vacation). Still, a week with two rounds of golf is a good one for me!

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB at 7.5°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour