Shot Scope V5 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts via the links below!

@unccross - Main Post 

@Bohnson - Main Post 

@Irish-Assassin - Main Post 

@RohanVster - Main Post

I'm also considering a switch from Garmin to Shot Scope specifically for the analytics (Strokes Gained), so would love to see how our awesome testers feel about that aspect of the V5! Happy testing! 

"Just hit it down the middle. It's wide open there." - Coach Haberli // A Grind BX-D 9.5° | A Grind FW DST 14° | A Grind BX-H 2H (17°) | A Grind Utility Proto 3H (19.5°) | A Grind+ Utility 4H (23°) | :KZG: Tri-Tour Forged Irons 6-9 | :vokey-small: 46°, 50°, 55°, 60° | :cameron-small: Studio Design 1 | :srixon-small: XV-Star🔹 | :wilson-small: Triad | Garmin CT10 | Garmin Approach S70 | Eenour U1000 Pro rangefinder

Congrats all! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the v5.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

Congratulations, testers!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congratulations spies! 🤩 I'm still using my G3 (working flawlessly) and will interested to hear you thoughts on the latest offering from Shot Scope.  Big shout out to the folks at Shot Scope and our MGS staff for making this test possible. 👏

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Congrats testers, looking forward to seeing your reviews. 

DRIVER:   Taylormade R15 Speed Evolution 57 (S)

7 WOOD:  Titleist TSR2 21* Project X Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX USA Edition 70g 6.0

5 HYBRID: Titleist TSR1 23* Fujikura Ventus Hybrid Blue 8-S 

IRONS: 5-A Callaway Apex 21 heads, BADAZZ 65R Shafts

PUTTER: SWAG Savage Too 35" Redrum Custom finish

2 hours ago, Willie T said:

Congrats to the testing team - while I love my Garmin Approach S20, this test will be a great one to follow as the Shot Scope looks to be a potential great upgrade….who knows, can the team convince me (and all the rest of the MGS community) that these are as great as they appear?  Will have to wait and see?  

I'm basing this on the X5 (only difference I can see is X5 has touchscreen and V5 has buttons), the Shot Scope is a great upgrade to your Garmin. Whilst yes overall the Garmin, especially their latest models are a better all round day-today-day watch, value wise the Shot Scope is just what it's designed to be - golf specific so you can't beat the Shot Scope; nothing tracks data better, it's subscription free, just forget it tells the time. For me the X5 is golf, I have an Apple Watch for everyday use, plus other non-tech "real" watches I wear off course. One size(product) doesn't fit all (everything).

:callaway-small: Paradym 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym 3HL Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym Heavenwood Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym 4H Project X Hzrdus Silver
:tour-edge: EXS Pro Forged 5-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 58/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Seven with logo-bjm2.png.b7e1077b096fed17a2870b0f63b7837f.png Kotahi grip
seed.png.34e6908c56b2f4a28f3511fa62a86f0d.png SD-01 ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, :Clicgear: 8.0+

MGS Galway Bay Rain Gear Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60769-galway-bay-rain-gear-2023-forum-review/

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

TW-SS-Feature (1).jpg

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@unccross

@Bohnson 

@Irish-Assassin 

@RohanVster

Congrats to the testers!! I'll be curious to hear your thoughts about the new watch. I got it a couple weeks ago to replace my H4, so comparing your experiences with mine will be very interesting. Best of luck!

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Data data and more data!!! Excited to read about this one, especially as an Arccos user. Do the comparisons for me please!!!

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Cobra LTDx 3 wood 14* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Haywood CB/MB combo set (4-7 CB; 8-PW MB) | Edison 2.0 wedges 53*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

2 hours ago, unccross said:

Thank you my spy and Shotscope for giving me the opportunity to test the new V5 watch out. I am really looking forward to seeing how the watch performs.  I’ve been using Shotscope (H4) 

Interested in hearing your comparison to the h4 and the significant differences.  When I hear people discussing the watches tagging of the putter and putts seems to be a big difference.  

id also like to know if you can delete and add a course to the watch.   The biggest problem I had with the H4 was when a course wasn’t found and the need to get support to edit the course so I could download again.   one of the biggest reason I stopped using the h4 was that I would randomly get stuck without yardages to the green.  

Edited by cnosil

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

congrats testers! I recently purchased a v5 and will be following along with you all. good luck with the watch and looking forward to your feedback.

Kudos to shotscope for extending this internationally!! We don't seem to have too many options outside of the US and it's a pleasure to welcome some international testers to the forum.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS 9.5
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (6i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Congratulations testers I will be very interested in the feedback. 

Hi all so in my bag I'm carrying!

Driver Taylormade Sim 2 max 9deg

3wood Titleist TRS

Fairway Sim 2 Max 3 Rescue 19deg

IRONS Taylormade DHY 2 iron and Taylormade Stealth 4 to AW

Putter Odyssey White hot #9

Balls Srixon Z Star / Z Star XV / Taylormade TP5.

GPS Bushnell Phantom II

Rangefinder Mileseey PF260

Congrats to the testers. I'm particularly excited about this one (there have been some great tests recently!) because I feel like I need to implement something like this for my own game if I'm going to get better. 

I'm particularly interested in how the testers do with tracking putts. As I understand it one needs to tap the watch before each putt to confirm it's not just a chip with the putter and needs to grab the flag when they hold out to mark the location of the hole. That could be really simple or pretty annoying depending on how it's executed, I think. 

TEE C722 9.5° Tensei AV RAW Blue 65 X

TEE C722 3 wood Tensei AV RAW Blue 75 X

3h Adams A4 Boxer hybrid

4-P PXG 0311T Gen 1

GW 52° PXG 0311

SW 56° PXG 0311

LW 60° PXG 0311

Putter Rife Abaco 

Ball: Vice Pro Plus

I'll be reading the reviews along with everyone else. I use a Garmin Venu which has a golf feature but is not golf specific like the S70, S62, etc. The Venu is wonderful for distances to Front-Middle-Back of green and rudimentary distances to hazards but I like what I've read about the V5 and X5. I use a Garmin Forerunner for my running and mountain biking activities but I think it's time to get a more golf-specific watch now that I've joined a local golf club. Congrats testers!!

Congrats testers!  I wish you the best of success.  When this testing was announced I started watching and reading a lot of reviews.  There are some videos out there for $50.00 off the $249.00 total if anyone is interested.  Since my luck failed me again, lol,  I went ahead a placed an order.  Too good of a deal, with no subscriptions, and a lot of data.  Looking forward to the reviews.

Driver: Callaway Epic

Irons: 4-PW Callaway Apex 

Wedges: 1 Vokey in 52, 1 Callaway in 60, and a Callaway in 56

Putter:  All over the place, Titleist SC Circa 62 model 3 mostly in the bag.

Congratulations to this great, diverse group of testers.

Looking forward to the comments and reviews, especially those making the comparison to the Garmin models they currently have in usage.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

Congrats to @unccross, @Bohnson, @Irish-Assassin & @RohanVster - look forward to hearing about this. I've got a Garmin watch similar to a few of you so keen to see how it stacks up as been contemplating the upgrade for the sensors and extra data that would deliver (especially on the putts). 

Enjoy!

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
RUNNER Mallet putter  

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

Interested in hearing your comparison to the h4 and the significant differences.  When I hear people discussing the watches tagging of the putter and putts seems to be a big difference.  

id also like to know if you can delete and add a course to the watch.   The biggest problem I had with the H4 was when a course wasn’t found and the need to get support to edit the course so I could download again.   one of the biggest reason I stopped using the h4 was that I would randomly get stuck without yardages to the green.  

I've not had any issues with the h4 as far as adding or deleting courses, but I've only played my home course since I bought it.  Putting is going to be the first thing I have to figure out with the new watch.  I'm use to tagging every putt, but still end up have to edit a lot of them after the round.  It seems to have a lot of 10-12 foot putts as 2 foot putts.

Jnr

On 4/29/2024 at 11:49 PM, Bohnson said:

INTRODUCTION 

First off, thanks MGS for the opportunities you provide the golfing community with independent and unbiased testing. Excited to test out the ShotScope V5. I play out of Southwest Ohio and have been golfing for 25 years. I have been playing tournament golf for the last 9 years. I picked up the game after Happy Gilmore and Tiger Woods influenced a hockey playing northern Minnesotan to grip it and rip it. Tournament golf has got me hooked on the game, improving, running tournaments, and all around being a golf junky. I have a few certifications such as SuperSpeed, WHS, and Impact Zone. I took a yearlong Keiser University Associates program in Golf Management during the COVID times. I love the process of preparing, practicing, learning, and testing my game/equipment. I have done some testing for MGS in the past, so it is always a treat to get selected for another test. WITB: Still working with the Taylormade M1 in driver / 3W, Srixon combo set, and a WhiteHot RX putter. I game the Garmin S70 smart watch so it will be an interesting test to compare these two giants in golf tracking. Previously I used a Garmin Fenix, the S62, and prior to that I used Game Golf. I believe if you are not tracking your stats, you are probably missing some easy areas to improve your game.

I want to test this product by comparing it to my gamer, the Garmin S70. I will plan on playing a few holes most nights and a couple of rounds weekly. It will be interesting because the S70 has the extra smart watch features and the V5 is purely a golf watch. I will play some rounds with both watches on. I will offer some pros and cons to each product. The product will stay in the bag if I see a benefit to using the product instead of the Garmin S70. I expect that it will be challenging to move off of the Garmin S70 because it measures wind, slope, etc. I know the V5 is great for tracking club performance and showing clean statistics. The Garmin S70 does some of this if you have the club tracers. What I can tell you is that the ShotScope is a lower cost option for golfers not looking for all of the extras that the Garmin provides. Really this is going to come down to a cost benefit analysis. The Garmin app is not great so I pair the Garmin tracking with DECADE to really analyze my data. The shot tracking tags for the ShotScope are smaller than the Garmin so that seems like a big win off of the bat. I think this will come down to what is the biggest bang for your buck. The Garmin is expensive and provides extras. The ShotScope seems like it will provide some great data, save time, and $$!

looking forward to reading about the pros and cons.

WITB

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 driver

Cobra 3 wood

Nickent hybrid

PXG 0311 3-PW 

Cleveland zip core wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey/Goodwood  putters-models works 7 for odyssey and Goodwood custom putters switch out from time to time.

On 4/30/2024 at 5:48 AM, unccross said:

Introduction:

First of all I would like to give a huge thank you to the MGS staff and Shotscope for giving me the opportunity to test and review the new Shotscope V5 golf watch.

Who am I?:

intro.jpg.73c73d4049b186fc6d8b891788f370a9.jpg

Hello spies, my name is Jeff Ross. I live in Radford, VA along with my beautiful wife Jill and my 7-year-old son Liam. I am a bingo supply salesman in Virginia and West Virginia. I enjoy spending time traveling with my family, fishing, golf, working out and the outdoors. I'm a die hard UNC Tarheels fan, this where my screenname uncross derives from. I’ve lived in a golf course community for the last 3 years but unfortunately, I have never played the course, but plan on playing it soon, its a beautiful course.

petedye.jpg

I started playing golf when I was in college in the late 90’s. Although I played a lot, I never really improved very much. I just enjoyed playing with my buddies and never took the game too seriously. I gave up about a dozen years or so after getting married and moving back to Southwest Virginia. I started fishing more and more, and really got into bass fishing tournaments for several years. 

coldgolf.jpeg

A few months ago, I decided to take my son on a round of golf with my dad for some quality grandpa time! Liam only made about 7 holes, but in those 7 holes I found the passion for the sport that I hadn’t felt in a long time. I decided to give golf another try. It is also awesome playing with my dad and spending so much more time with him that I probably wouldn’t have gotten the chance to without being together on the course. 

dadandliam.jpg

I recently joined the county club back home and try to play at least once a week. 

Blue Ridge Country Club -

br1.webp

My golf game is definitely a work in progress.  I am currently around a 20 handicap and seem to struggle on most aspects of the game especially putting.

scdata.png

Testing Plans:

I have been using shotscope H4 for a few months now.  I plan to compare how the V5 performs verse the H4 in performance, gps, ease of use and shot tracking.  I will also compare the V5 to a few of the iPhone watch apps that I have tried briefly. 

I am excited about testing an actual  golf watch.  Compared to the H4, I am excited see the full hole maps and distances to doglegs and automatic club tagging. 

That is one nice looking course

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Seven with logo-bjm2.png.b7e1077b096fed17a2870b0f63b7837f.png Kotahi grip
seed.png.34e6908c56b2f4a28f3511fa62a86f0d.png SD-01 ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, :Clicgear: 8.0+

MGS Galway Bay Rain Gear Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60769-galway-bay-rain-gear-2023-forum-review/

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

On 4/30/2024 at 5:49 AM, Bohnson said:

INTRODUCTION 

First off, thanks MGS for the opportunities you provide the golfing community with independent and unbiased testing. Excited to test out the ShotScope V5. I play out of Southwest Ohio and have been golfing for 25 years. I have been playing tournament golf for the last 9 years. I picked up the game after Happy Gilmore and Tiger Woods influenced a hockey playing northern Minnesotan to grip it and rip it. Tournament golf has got me hooked on the game, improving, running tournaments, and all around being a golf junky. I have a few certifications such as SuperSpeed, WHS, and Impact Zone. I took a yearlong Keiser University Associates program in Golf Management during the COVID times. I love the process of preparing, practicing, learning, and testing my game/equipment. I have done some testing for MGS in the past, so it is always a treat to get selected for another test. WITB: Still working with the Taylormade M1 in driver / 3W, Srixon combo set, and a WhiteHot RX putter. I game the Garmin S70 smart watch so it will be an interesting test to compare these two giants in golf tracking. Previously I used a Garmin Fenix, the S62, and prior to that I used Game Golf. I believe if you are not tracking your stats, you are probably missing some easy areas to improve your game.

I want to test this product by comparing it to my gamer, the Garmin S70. I will plan on playing a few holes most nights and a couple of rounds weekly. It will be interesting because the S70 has the extra smart watch features and the V5 is purely a golf watch. I will play some rounds with both watches on. I will offer some pros and cons to each product. The product will stay in the bag if I see a benefit to using the product instead of the Garmin S70. I expect that it will be challenging to move off of the Garmin S70 because it measures wind, slope, etc. I know the V5 is great for tracking club performance and showing clean statistics. The Garmin S70 does some of this if you have the club tracers. What I can tell you is that the ShotScope is a lower cost option for golfers not looking for all of the extras that the Garmin provides. Really this is going to come down to a cost benefit analysis. The Garmin app is not great so I pair the Garmin tracking with DECADE to really analyze my data. The shot tracking tags for the ShotScope are smaller than the Garmin so that seems like a big win off of the bat. I think this will come down to what is the biggest bang for your buck. The Garmin is expensive and provides extras. The ShotScope seems like it will provide some great data, save time, and $$!

Welcome and good reviewing - interested to see how it stacks up to the S70. Love my X5, pretty much for the reasons you give, lower cost and the data it provides, but the S70 is cool looking.

27 minutes ago, EugeGall said:

That is one nice looking course

My dad and are playing it Friday. I can’t wait, I think the watch will really be beneficial on new courses that I’ve never played, with the hole maps and distances to dongles and hazards. I probably won’t have the watch Friday, but I will in June when I go on vacation to Charleston and play a few rounds. 

Jnr

8 hours ago, unccross said:

I've not had any issues with the h4 as far as adding or deleting courses, but I've only played my home course since I bought it.  Putting is going to be the first thing I have to figure out with the new watch.  I'm use to tagging every putt, but still end up have to edit a lot of them after the round.  It seems to have a lot of 10-12 foot putts as 2 foot putts.

I have never seen a way to delete a course from the h4.  From my experience You can only add courses that shotscope has updated.    When you get the “no courses within 1k” message you have to contact support and they have to make an update so it shows as needing to be sync’d.  

can you with the v5 go to your home course and sync it to the watch even if it hasn’t been updated?    

my guess on the putt distances is just GPS accuracy.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I reached out to ShotScope for some workarounds because I used a SuperStroke putting grip. I think I am going to modify the tag and glue it to the top of my grip. I will post a short video on the SS putting grip workarounds! 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: [email protected]

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

On 4/30/2024 at 12:49 PM, Bohnson said:

Really this is going to come down to a cost benefit analysis. The Garmin app is not great so I pair the Garmin tracking with DECADE to really analyze my data. 

@Bohnson I'm curious to learn more about how you're utilising your Garmin data to get better analysis out of DECADE. Do you have the CT10 tags as well? Could you share more?

"Just hit it down the middle. It's wide open there." - Coach Haberli // A Grind BX-D 9.5° | A Grind FW DST 14° | A Grind BX-H 2H (17°) | A Grind Utility Proto 3H (19.5°) | A Grind+ Utility 4H (23°) | :KZG: Tri-Tour Forged Irons 6-9 | :vokey-small: 46°, 50°, 55°, 60° | :cameron-small: Studio Design 1 | :srixon-small: XV-Star🔹 | :wilson-small: Triad | Garmin CT10 | Garmin Approach S70 | Eenour U1000 Pro rangefinder

11 minutes ago, Paco Chan said:

@Bohnson I'm curious to learn more about how you're utilising your Garmin data to get better analysis out of DECADE. Do you have the CT10 tags as well? Could you share more?

@Paco Chan thanks for reaching out. I really use the Garmin s70 to map my rounds. Specifically driving distance. i do not have the club tags. Really using the garmin for the GPS aspect and taking my yardages from all shots to plug them into the DECADE system to get my strokes gained. It is more time consuming than I like but it gives me what i consider is good enough. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA

WITB: 

• 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Just got the watch! Initial impressions are good. Tags are a little bigger than I imagined. They weigh in at 2ish grams. Crazy to say but I weight my grips to make sure they are all weigh the same. Any thoughts on adding 2ish grams to the club? I'd imagine the bigger Arcos and Garmin tags weigh more. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA

WITB: 

• 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

8 hours ago, Bohnson said:

Just got the watch! Initial impressions are good. Tags are a little bigger than I imagined. They weigh in at 2ish grams. Crazy to say but I weight my grips to make sure they are all weigh the same. Any thoughts on adding 2ish grams to the club? I'd imagine the bigger Arcos and Garmin tags weigh more. 

Just saw your video on YouTube before I came on here to check the thread for updates. Anxiously awaiting for mine now. I think tracking said Tuesday 

Jnr