FitVille shoes, anybody have them?

In a quest to find another pair of spiked shoes, I stumbled across this brand called FitVille. The styles look good, but the inexpensive price is oddly concerning. We're all used to $100+ for quality shoes, so seeing a pair for sub $80 peaked my curiosity. The only videos I've found are people are brand ambassadors, so obviously their reviews will be somewhat biased. I didn't find any info on here or main MGS reviews. 

I'm currently leaning towards the FJ Hyperflex Carbon spiked, or another pair of NB spiked. I have one pair of each brand now and like both, but want an either gray or white colorway spiked pair. Any advice, opinions or experience let me know please!

Thanks,

ScottScreenshot_20240608_124812_Chrome.jpg.55033bc8341a96b52526d2969a082805.jpg

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0

Did a little digging. Went to Amazon for the verified reviews. Clicked on the 1 and 2 stars.  Apparently they are not real spikes, just molded into the sole.  Also poor customer service.  Alot of claims of not being a true wide shoe. Some said sole feels like plastic .

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

35 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Did a little digging. Went to Amazon for the verified reviews. Clicked on the 1 and 2 stars.  Apparently they are not real spikes, just molded into the sole.  Also poor customer service.  Alot of claims of not being a true wide shoe. Some said sole feels like plastic .

Yep, saw those as well. Thanks for the help sleuthing! I'll leave the post up through the weekend, then scrap it.

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0