Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2024 Forum Review

Congrats to the testers. I look forward to hearing about the results. Great golfing everyone.

Thanks,

Aaron J. Eagle                                                                         

Email Address:  aeagle124@gmail.com

6 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

I am leaning this way to see how they go since right now the only one offered is the Callaway Chrome Soft X and I play a Pro V1.

Didn't I see an email a little bit ago advertising Rapsodos working with  Titleist RCT balls?

Edited by drue.clark
typo

Always look on the bright slice of life,

-DC

4 minutes ago, drue.clark said:

Didn't I see an email a little bit ago advertising Rapsodos working with  Titleist RCT balls?

I saw the same thing and I looked it up and that was for the original MLM. I was planning on getting some RTC balls if that was an option to compare but not yet. Maybe someday, seems like it should be possible. I wonder about exclusivity contracts for so long with Callaway to get them to make the ball with the patter for them? That is of course pure speculation

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

I saw the same thing and I looked it up and that was for the original MLM. I was planning on getting some RTC balls if that was an option to compare but not yet. Maybe someday, seems like it should be possible. I wonder about exclusivity contracts for so long with Callaway to get them to make the ball with the patter for them? That is of course pure speculation

Well I guess I'll need to get some for my original MLM then! I was wondering why it took so long for Titleist to jump in on that, but your solution makes sense.

Always look on the bright slice of life,

-DC

17 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

RapsodoUnit.jpg

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@ejgaudette 

@TJ Hall 

@Owengeorge13

Congrats!

Also, if any of you already have some other launch monitor, I would love to read your comparisons with the MLM2Pro

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

I know we are in the early early stages of this test, but do the testers plan on using primarily outdoors at the range or into a net at home?  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congratulations y'all! Here is to your lower scores.

Driver --- Taylormade Stealth 2 Stiff flex --- 3 Wood Tour Edge Exotics E8 Tour Stiff flex --- 3 Hybrid Wilson Staff D100 Stiff flex --- Irons 4-9 2010 Ping Anser KBS tour Stiff flex--- 52 Cleveland CG14 Chrome Stiff flex --- 56 Mizuno MP T-10 White Satin Stiff flex --- 60 Mizuno MP T-11 White Satin Chrome Stiff flex --- Cobra King Vintage Nova-40 ---

Congrats to the testers! Excited to hear what you have to say. This seems like one of the best launch monitors for the price out there right bow. Might be just the thing to convince me to get one.

- JayDubbzz 

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford 

9 hours ago, Patrick Dawes said:

Haven’t decided on this yet, was going to see how the data came out initially before making a decision on this.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

2 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I know we are in the early early stages of this test, but do the testers plan on using primarily outdoors at the range or into a net at home?  

I plan on both…my initially thought is mostly at home/into net, but will be spending time at the range with it as well.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Thank you MGS for this opportunity…couldn’t be more excited!

Introduction is up on the first page!

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Rapsodo!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I plan on using all 3!    My indoor setup has its limits with club length, so I plan on renting out a hitting bay from time to time.  Outdoor net, range, and on course use will be plentiful.

🙃

4 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I agree with @TJ Hall and @Owengeorge13 that I will be using at home net, some range time, some on course as well for a little bit of an extra meat. Also there is a sim place not too far that has a GC Quad that I am hoping to book time on to get some comparisons for everyone. Lots to test and more detail to come on that.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

I agree with @TJ Hall and @Owengeorge13 that I will be using at home net, some range time, some on course as well for a little bit of an extra meat. Also there is a sim place not too far that has a GC Quad that I am hoping to book time on to get some comparisons for everyone. Lots to test and more detail to come on that.

Lots of data to digest but also so much you can learn from it. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Yo @TJ Hall, I have a dozen Chrome Soft X for Rapsodo from my third place finish on the call your shot contest if you need spares

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:callaway-small: AI Smoke Max, 12*, set -1/D, Project X RDX Smoke Red 50, 6.0 Flex

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titleist-small: Prov V1X Left Dash... for now