General Questions

I'm a pretty new member to MGS, and was hoping that some of the people who have been members longer than I have could answer a few questions. I recently saw a post from a guy who said that he was an 8 handicap who shot -7. When someone says something like that, are they referring to their gross score or their net score? I also was wondering how to add the little banners below your name when you post something (I thought those were kind of cool). And I want to know how to add your WITB so that it shows below your forum post. Thanks in advance for the help.

WITB
Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST D 

3 Wood: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue St D

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max

4-iron: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY

5-PW: :taylormade-small: P7MC

52*, 56*, and 60*: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 Nickel w/Custom USA 🇺🇸 Paint Fills

Putter: Sacks Parente Custom Series 54 Mid-Sized White 1 Stripe - Center

13 minutes ago, TheBirdieMasterLOL said:

I'm a pretty new member to MGS, and was hoping that some of the people who have been members longer than I have could answer a few questions. I recently saw a post from a guy who said that he was an 8 handicap who shot -7. When someone says something like that, are they referring to their gross score or their net score? I also was wondering how to add the little banners below your name when you post something (I thought those were kind of cool). And I want to know how to add your WITB so that it shows below your forum post. Thanks in advance for the help.

I’ll do my best to answer your questions sir. 

1. I don’t know who posted the score but I’d assume that the 8 handicap was net -7 as it’s unlikely they shot a gross score that low. 

2. We have a thread on here with a bunch of banners that can be added. I’ll try to find the link. Just let myself or another staff member know which 2 you’d like. 

3. Under your profile there is a settings button. You should be able to edit your signature to include your WITB

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

Thank you so much!

WITB
Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST D 

3 Wood: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue St D

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max

4-iron: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY

5-PW: :taylormade-small: P7MC

52*, 56*, and 60*: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 Nickel w/Custom USA 🇺🇸 Paint Fills

Putter: Sacks Parente Custom Series 54 Mid-Sized White 1 Stripe - Center

@GolfSpy_BNG answered a couple of your questions.  My read of the post for the person that scored -7 was that it was gross and not net.  Most people on the forum post their scores as gross.   That said,  the best way to find out would be to ask the person in the thread.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG