Ever seen a tail-less fox?

hckymeyer

Now you have. This little guy has been living on our course for a couple years now. He looks pretty scrawny, but 3 out of 5 times I see it he's got a gopher or mole in his mouth looking for a place to eat. I took this on Wed after the 3rd time we saw him that round.

photo (Custom).JPG

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Never saw one without a tail. We had a mamma fox with 2 little ones up at Harbour View Golf in N Myrtle when I worked up there. She would come to the fence at the maint barn and we fed her and the little ones canned dog food and table scraps. she would never get too close especially with the little ones but she was not aggressive either and did not seem jittery as long as you stayed 10 feet or so away. She would run from golfers though I guess she kinda trusted the four of us at the barn

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

I am glad to see that others appreciate nature around the course as much as I do. Around her we have an abundance of fox squirrels on the courses. Those things are tame and will walk right up to you and take a peanut or cracker out of your hand just like a dog. We did have a lot of Muscovy (Peking/Chinese)ducks at this one course they would walk right up to you and wag their tails like a dog and beg food but sadly they were so tame that they were stupid and the turtles and gators ate most of them

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

Archived