Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Out of Golf for a Month.

Street11

Sergio?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I was hoping Hideki would have a better showing.

:srixon-small: Z765 (Project X HRZDUS Yellow 6.0 63g)

:srixon-small:  Z45 (Kuro Kage stiff flex 70g)

:srixon-small:  U65 20* (Miyazaki X-stiff)

:nike-small: VR Pro Combo 4-PW (Project X PXI 6.5)

:nike-small: Engage wedges 52* 58*

:wilson_staff_small: 8802

Welp I'm getting sinus surgery next Wednesday so no more golf for at least a month they tell me. At least I'll be able to breath again though, as I've had a chronic sinus infection for almost 12 years and a severely deviated septum in my nose. Anybody know good drills that can be done from the couch?

Currently out with a strained neck, it's the worst missing golf during the best weather of the year in TX. I've had sinus surgery four times, always a miserable recovery. Get well soon.

:callaway-small:  Hot X2 Driver

:taylormade-small:  Jetspeed 3 Wood

:callaway-small: XR 5 Wood

:callaway-small: XR 3 Hybrid

:mizuno-small:  JPX 825 Irons

:vokey-small:  SM5 56 Degree

:cleveland-small:  RTX 3 Lob

:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Putter

My surgery was about 4 hours ago. I had them reshape my deviated septum, trim back turbinates, and clean out my sinus cavities. They gave me sleeping pills and Hydrocodone 30 mins before surgery, and they started the surgery as soon as I got loopy. For the most part I slept or chatted with the doc. The surgery itslef was mildly uncomfortable, and a very few times mild - moderately painful. On a scale of 1-10, I would give the surgery a 4. You feel stuff, but it's very doable.

My wife drove me home, and I went right to bed. Sleeping pills, remember? But I just woke up and was surprised to realize I can breath out of both nostrils. I know this is temporary, and it will get worse before it gets better, but I fully expected to have 100% blockage. This is easy right now! Watching TV and Mrs HighFade is making me dinner.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Mend well and quickly HighFade. See you back out there soon.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

YES! So I had my two week checkup and I am good to GO! I have never felt better breathing, it's amazing. He told me I could do whatever I wanted now so GOLF TIME.

I went to the range today and had a glorious session. After being out of golf for nearly a month I'm actually striking very well. Has anybody taken some serious time off to come back and find your swing maybe better than where you left it? I just felt more fluid today and relaxed. It's probably more mental just because I was literally so happy to be on the range I could have cried. After every pure iron shot, I would just laugh and chortle and the guy next to me started giving me some funny looks. GIMME A BREAK BRO IM ENJOYING THE HECK OUT OF BREATHING AND GOLFING RIGHT NOW.

I have basically all new clubs and need to do a WITB tomorrow as I'm playing a round finally. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME (lego movie song)

:srixon-small: Z765 (Project X HRZDUS Yellow 6.0 63g)

:srixon-small:  Z45 (Kuro Kage stiff flex 70g)

:srixon-small:  U65 20* (Miyazaki X-stiff)

:nike-small: VR Pro Combo 4-PW (Project X PXI 6.5)

:nike-small: Engage wedges 52* 58*

:wilson_staff_small: 8802

YES! So I had my two week checkup and I am good to GO! I have never felt better breathing, it's amazing. He told me I could do whatever I wanted now so GOLF TIME.

I went to the range today and had a glorious session. After being out of golf for nearly a month I'm actually striking very well. Has anybody taken some serious time off to come back and find your swing maybe better than where you left it? I just felt more fluid today and relaxed. It's probably more mental just because I was literally so happy to be on the range I could have cried. After every pure iron shot, I would just laugh and chortle and the guy next to me started giving me some funny looks. GIMME A BREAK BRO IM ENJOYING THE HECK OUT OF BREATHING AND GOLFING RIGHT NOW.

I have basically all new clubs and need to do a WITB tomorrow as I'm playing a round finally. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME (lego movie song)

I feel like every time I come back to golf, I hit the ball better than when I left. Putting always sucks coming back though. 

:callaway-small:  Hot X2 Driver

:taylormade-small:  Jetspeed 3 Wood

:callaway-small: XR 5 Wood

:callaway-small: XR 3 Hybrid

:mizuno-small:  JPX 825 Irons

:vokey-small:  SM5 56 Degree

:cleveland-small:  RTX 3 Lob

:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Putter

Archived