RobinArthur

The XCalibers are NOT dead. I've been vry sick for a long time.

He's fine. He is actually finally releasing some new product. There is now some structure to the company. Some of the releases are really awesome. I think the website is up. That's the only way to order these days.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

To the reply to Popeye's post..."Spy Analyst"?

Popeye's right.  I'm mega-healthy, back in the gym 5x/wk, eating my nuts and grains...;)... and have a long, long-term bill of health.  DEAD issue.  That's the past.  No was discussion needed.  I'm moving on like a raging bull.  Hope y'all join me and I can still be of value to this industry...methinks I can...

• Like 4

Popeye's right. I'm mega-healthy, back in the gym 5x/wk, eating my nuts and grains...;)... and have a long, long-term bill of health. DEAD issue. That's the past. No was discussion needed. I'm moving on like a raging bull. Hope y'all join me and I can still be of value to this industry...methinks I can...

Just sent you a PM Robin - glad you're back

And healthy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Popeye's right. I'm mega-healthy, back in the gym 5x/wk, eating my nuts and grains...;)... and have a long, long-term bill of health. DEAD issue. That's the past. No was discussion needed. I'm moving on like a raging bull. Hope y'all join me and I can still be of value to this industry...methinks I can...

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you posting here. An answer to prayer quite frankly.

• Like 1

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you posting here. An answer to prayer quite frankly.

Thanks Dr. J for all your kind words and prayers !!  For the last 2 years believe me, my family and friends have said a bunch as well.  I know The Great Spirit still has a lot of wonderful tasks that I (and we) can accomplish to help make this world a bit better place.  Sand it's funny....I've been blessed so much in my life that when I do pray, I ask Him or Her to give all my blessings away...and just keep me on the right path

Anyway, thanks again and we're getting REALLY close to launching.  We're having a big Team meeting all day on Mondayand obviously the major topic is our launch date and remaining action items.

BTW - we've put up on the old site a message which kinds points to the "stay tuned" aspect.  Looks great actually and folks can even get in-touch now if need be and need our help with anything.  

Hope all's well to you and the entire membership!

• Like 3

The new site looks good Robin. I'm curious...do we have a release date or an update on how the Pro X 105 irons are coming along?

I think they are being discontinued.

The new site looks good Robin. I'm curious...do we have a release date or an update on how the Pro X 105 irons are coming along?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback on the site “TheRod”…! We all worked very hard to give the industry something new…and the site's just a baby as I/we have a lot of additions/upgrades to the site including a new blog, a “Dealers' Only' section+++.

Now even though I was a bit hesitate to bring back/release a 105 gram version of the PRO Xs, I've changed my mind and know exactly how to improve the original designs which were OK….but not Xcal-worthy. Look for the new designs sometime in the 2nd qtr. because...

Right now I'm working on a new line to be called the Xcaliber Xclusiv line which, again, will only be available to Xcal Distributors/Dealers both domestic and International. The new line is going to a premium line w/ new and improved shafts, new cosmetics inc. being ion-plated that will rival any Japanese cosmetics, new logo treatment++. AND a new, never before seen methinks shaft geometry that is NOT BS like the Bubble++ shafts - these dudes simply work and adhere to Eli Callaway's mantra of…”Pleasingly Different….and Demonstrably Superior”. I'm going to be having a “sneak-peak” at the PGA Show in January.

This new line is simply my way of giving back to all those Kool Kats and Friends that have been supporters of this hillbilly through-out my golfing career.

Thanks again for the post and comments!

R

• Like 5

This new stuff sounds sweet. I'm going to have to find me a dealer. Bought a set of used Clevelands on the bay a few months ago, this sounds like a good landing spot for some new shafts...

Thanks for the feedback on the site “TheRod”…! We all worked very hard to give the industry something new…and the site's just a baby as I/we have a lot of additions/upgrades to the site including a new blog, a “Dealers' Only' section+++.

Now even though I was a bit hesitate to bring back/release a 105 gram version of the PRO Xs, I've changed my mind and know exactly how to improve the original designs which were OK….but not Xcal-worthy. Look for the new designs sometime in the 2nd qtr. because...

Right now I'm working on a new line to be called the Xcaliber Xclusiv line which, again, will only be available to Xcal Distributors/Dealers both domestic and International. The new line is going to a premium line w/ new and improved shafts, new cosmetics inc. being ion-plated that will rival any Japanese cosmetics, new logo treatment++. AND a new, never before seen methinks shaft geometry that is NOT BS like the Bubble++ shafts - these dudes simply work and adhere to Eli Callaway's mantra of…”Pleasingly Different….and Demonstrably Superior”. I'm going to be having a “sneak-peak” at the PGA Show in January.

This new line is simply my way of giving back to all those Kool Kats and Friends that have been supporters of this hillbilly through-out my golfing career.

Thanks again for the post and comments!

R

Can't wait to see these.