Rough start day 3...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many players came to the tournament on one of this big yachts they keep showing.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I wonder how many players came to the tournament on one of this big yachts they keep showing.

I keep wondering how they park them in there

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: :L.A.B.: DF3 x Accra

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

I keep wondering how they park them in there

Some of them have water jets underneath that move all directions and can move a boat sideways. They are worth a few mill so I would assume they have them also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Some of them have water jets underneath that move all directions and can move a boat sideways. They are worth a few mill so I would assume they have them also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ok that makes more sense. I was just thinking about trying to bang a left out of the marina, and the ass of my yacht just plows into the guy on the right of the exit.

Why so bitter my brotha?

It's not that I'm bitter, I just enjoy watching Golf, i enjoy watching and hearing about all of the golf tournament, I really dislike the media coverage of nothing by Tiger.

At halftime of Wisc vs Ohio, they showed highlights of the Golf, All of Tigers, and at the very end, they said, and he is 10 strokes back of the leader Hoffman. That was it, no one else and nothing else. What a flipping joke. Hoffman has a 5 shot lead against arguably the best field in Golf, it's everyone in the top 17, plus tiger. Really the only way you know who is on the lead is if you look it up. Even watching the golf channel, now All they talk about, whats wrong with Tiger, He had a bad round today he must be a little rusty, meanwhile only 4 guys were under par, so do they all show rust too, or is the reality that maybe the course played more difficult today. Report the Golf, and go Charlie.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

It's not that I'm bitter, I just enjoy watching Golf, i enjoy watching and hearing about all of the golf tournament, I really dislike the media coverage of nothing by Tiger.

At halftime of Wisc vs Ohio, they showed highlights of the Golf, All of Tigers, and at the very end, they said, and he is 10 strokes back of the leader Hoffman. That was it, no one else and nothing else. What a flipping joke. Hoffman has a 5 shot lead against arguably the best field in Golf, it's everyone in the top 17, plus tiger. Really the only way you know who is on the lead is if you look it up. Even watching the golf channel, now All they talk about, whats wrong with Tiger, He had a bad round today he must be a little rusty, meanwhile only 4 guys were under par, so do they all show rust too, or is the reality that maybe the course played more difficult today. Report the Golf, and go Charlie.

I haven't watched a single minute of golf this past week and will not tune in today.  More into college football plus I have never been a follower of TW. I'd rather go outside and rake leaves.  ;) 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Tiger is great and I am glad that he is back in the game. I hope his back allows him to at least be competitive again. That said, I hate it when they act as if no one else is there at the tournament. The broadcasts need to find a happy balance to keep pro-Tiger, anti-Tiger, and regular game of golf fans happy.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Solid day 4 for el Tigre

So he made it through the whole tourney, and except for a rough stretch thru day 3, he played VERY well.

Not bad for a guy who's been of for a few years in reality...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

T - 9 not too bad given his recent performance

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Got in this afternoon from the course; turned on the Golf Channel to catch the rerun.  Funniest thing I've heard all week from one of the announcers... "Let's talk about Tiger for a minute."   :lol:  :lol:

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Got in this afternoon from the course; turned on the Golf Channel to catch the rerun. Funniest thing I've heard all week from one of the announcers... "Let's talk about Tiger for a minute."

LOL, "Yeah, Frank, we haven't talked about Tiger in an entire four minutes."

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

If Tiger plays in the Sony I might go. I'll buy a MGS hat and follow him

Rickie though... dang kid can ball! Hope he wins a Major this year.

AGREED! I've got a good feeling that this year will be the one.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

To the gentleman complaining that Tiger is receiving disproportionate air time in the tournament _he hosts_, please consider the following:

Tiger is hunting his SIXTH Hero World Challenge title.

In the golf history "currently competing" category, Tiger's playing record is double digits better than next best on the list.

Ratings (eye count over personal predilections) are the primary goal of any spectacle underwriter (Hero MotoCorp, Citi, Tiger Woods Foundation). Is this coming into focus?

It's the wraparound season and you're complaining about watching the GOAT* (possibly for the last time ever) grind his way up a leaderboard of the best in the world.

Although I don't recall anyone in the thread even considering this option; try changing the channel.

*My own complaint originates from the same foundation as the haters but differs in that I have been glued to the Tiger show and haven't accomplished a lick of work.

said perfectly

Bags

Bow and stern thrusters.

If you get real board check out a Voith Schnieder Colidical Drive. Pretty impressive propulsion system.

You sure about that? I heard the marina hire 's mermaids to push the boats into place 😂🤣😂🤣 the thrust vectoring Annapods are pretty cool, plus what they can do with outboard systems is pretty wild as well. I watched a bunch of videos when the boat show was in Annapolis and Miami with all the new tech out. Joystick control for parking now a day's is just awesome!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Winners are grinners. Uncle Kenny and his winning partner.

24232886_2154937711186966_18613527300064

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

To the gentleman complaining that Tiger is receiving disproportionate air time in the tournament _he hosts_, please consider the following:

Tiger is hunting his SIXTH Hero World Challenge title.

In the golf history "currently competing" category, Tiger's playing record is double digits better than next best on the list.

Ratings (eye count over personal predilections) are the primary goal of any spectacle underwriter (Hero MotoCorp, Citi, Tiger Woods Foundation). Is this coming into focus?

It's the wraparound season and you're complaining about watching the GOAT* (possibly for the last time ever) grind his way up a leaderboard of the best in the world.

Although I don't recall anyone in the thread even considering this option; try changing the channel.

*My own complaint originates from the same foundation as the haters but differs in that I have been glued to the Tiger show and haven't accomplished a lick of work.

Rickie shot -11 yesterday, but the talk was still about Tiger?. Why? Unless you followed the tournament you had no idea who was winning, I don't care who is in he tournament, when the 9th place finisher gets more media than the actual winner, who played one of the greatest final rounds in a tournament ever, there is a problem with the media.

My issue is with the Media coverage, not with Tiger. You're right he is one of the greats of all time, but I don't care for all the media coverage of just him

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Rickie shot -11 yesterday, but the talk was still about Tiger?. Why? Unless you followed the tournament you had no idea who was winning, I don't care who is in he tournament, when the 9th place finisher gets more media than the actual winner, who played one of the greatest final rounds in a tournament ever, there is a problem with the media.

My issue is with the Media coverage, not with Tiger. You're right he is one of the greats of all time, but I don't care for all the media coverage of just him

Agreed. Lay blame on them not Tiger. He isn't in the control booth telling them to do nothing but focus on him.

When he gets his own golf channel, then blame him lol but I'll watch it 24/7 anyway.

BigTazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Media will cover what they think will get them the biggest viewing audience and that's tiger right now. It's the comeback story - screwed up his life with the affairs, health issues that had everyone saying it was career ending, but all of a sudden is now playing great again and was in the hunt. It was good to watch him play... In fact it fired me up to want to get back out on the Links and practice more. We all like those against the odds storyline lines and tiger fits the bill perfectly. I would of liked to have watched more of fowler's play, but who would of guessed he would go and tear up the place shooting -11 under?

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Anybody know if there is anywhere online to watch Tiger's rounds from the weekend? I didn't get to see either of them and would like to watch to see how he looked. I figured it might be on youtube somewhere but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I go searching. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

On some level, I can understand what may be perceived as excessive coverage of Tiger this past week because it was his return to golf after several previously failed attempts.  Perhaps, it could be labelled a special circumstance.   I do not think that it can be argued that Tiger moved the broadcasting needle during his heyday and if he continues tournament play he will continue to do so but in a different landscape.  Back in the old days, so to speak, to make things a bit more interesting, the hopeful story line was Tiger versus Phil.  Now, if Tiger does indeed return, it will be Tiger versus the "class of 2011".  

I am reminded of the story when a young golfer was asked-what do you think of Tiger Woods-and he responded-I don't know, I have never played it.   During his heyday, it was Tiger that influenced the "class of 2011".   During his absence, the young golfers have been influenced by the "class of 2011".   I must admit, that I am curious how Tiger will play upon his return and would like to see him compete and play well, but I am more interested in his potential relationships with the "class of 2011", will he embrace the new landscape of players, will he join in the camaraderie and friendships and not be the loner of his past.   Accordingly, I think the broadcasters must find the appropriate balance between Tiger and the young bucks.  For the good of the game's future, It can not be Tiger all the time.  Just as the "class of 2011" had Tiger as a hero of sorts, young golfers must be able to continue to view their current hero's of sorts.

As an aside:  After watching Rickie yesterday, I really hope that this coming year is when he finally wins a major, any major.   Finally get that monkey off his back.   Hopefully, he will finally avoid clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.

On some level, I can understand what may be perceived as excessive coverage of Tiger this past week because it was his return to golf after several previously failed attempts.  Perhaps, it could be labelled a special circumstance.   I do not think that it can be argued that Tiger moved the broadcasting needle during his heyday and if he continues tournament play he will continue to do so but in a different landscape.  Back in the old days, so to speak, to make things a bit more interesting, the hopeful story line was Tiger versus Phil.  Now, if Tiger does indeed return, it will be Tiger versus the "class of 2011".  

I am reminded of the story when a young golfer was asked-what do you think of Tiger Woods-and he responded-I don't know, I have never played it.   During his heyday, it was Tiger that influenced the "class of 2011".   During his absence, the young golfers have been influenced by the "class of 2011".   I must admit, that I am curious how Tiger will play upon his return and would like to see him compete and play well, but I am more interested in his potential relationships with the "class of 2011", will he embrace the new landscape of players, will he join in the camaraderie and friendships and not be the loner of his past.   Accordingly, I think the broadcasters must find the appropriate balance between Tiger and the young bucks.  For the good of the game's future, I can not be Tiger all the time.  Just as the "class of 2011" had Tiger as a hero of sorts, young golfers must be able to continue to view their current hero's of sorts.

Well said Wahoo- Tiger has done a great deal for the game we love- and despite errors in his personal life (and who has not made errors...) he does deserve that credit.  It would be great to see him win again- I cant tell you how much I wanted to see Tom Watson win The Open a few years ago- and  I think that Tiger is up  with the Arnie's and Jack's and Tom's and many of the others - Sevie, Colin, Gary Player...  It was great (at least what we saw coverage-wise) that the Presidents Cup team was so together and welcomed him as an assistant captain and mentor...  It would be great to see him take a role as both competitor and, perhaps, someone to look up to and for the younger players to engage with in the future... we shall see- Just nice to see him play without pain.

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Archived