KCLeo12

P2 Grips

Anyone else tried the P2 Putter Grips? I have been using the React Tour for about a month and I really like it. I am even more confident now than I was before. I hit more putts out of the middle and my putting stroke doesn't wiggle anymore. I did a SAM Lab fitting after the install and nearly every score was in the 90's. If you haven't tried them you may want to look into them.

• Like 3

Wow I cant believe nobody else has tried these grips. Played another round an putted very well made every putt inside 10 ft.

• Like 1

Never heard of them. Looked at them just now if I get a new putter I may have to give one a try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've had my eye on them for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.  Not sure which model to get first.  Any idea which most closely resembles a Superstroke Pistol 1.0?

2nd is a small thing, but enough to keep me from pulling the trigger.  The non-counterbalance grips aren't available in blue.  Or at least I haven't seen them on their website yet.

I have tried them but didn't really do anything for me.  Too big and don't like the shape of the grip.

The closest to the 1.0 is going to be he Aware Tour. I ordered the Aware Tour because my React was to big and I was struggling to get a consistent grip.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I ordered an aware tour last night. Gotta get it in hand before I decide if it's going on the Edel or not though. I've gotta learn to do air grips because I am cutting a lot of putter grips off and they are pricey. I went with the award tour because it seemed closest in size to the standard flat cat I used to have on a seemore I liked.

• Like 2

I ordered an aware tour last night. Gotta get it in hand before I decide if it's going on the Edel or not though. I've gotta learn to do air grips because I am cutting a lot of putter grips off and they are pricey. I went with the award tour because it seemed closest in size to the standard flat cat I used to have on a seemore I liked.

throw 1-2 wraps of masking take underneath to fatten the shaft and you can use a little solvent to help get the opening onto the shaft then blow it on. you'll need compressor tool with a tip that'll fit in the butt-end hole (gosh that sounded dirty) . putter grips take a bit more air pressure on the compressor due to the thickness, but i put a Tour SNSR 140 on my putter and it hasn't slipped at all, plus i'd think highly unlikely since the putter stroke uses such little force

As for the P2 grip, i'm one to want to try before i buy and there's only 1 place that carries them in my area. i've talked to a few golf shops that they have no clue about them. 

• Like 3

Just got mine in and its a "meh" for me so far. I think I prefer the Flat Cat feel. Definitely not putting this one on the Edel to start with. Gonna have to find a volunteer in the putter shed to try this one on for size.

Wow I cant believe nobody else has tried these grips. Played another round an putted very well made every putt inside 10 ft.

LOL.... how many were 2 footers? Just messing with ya.

These grips aren't available in my area. They don't look bad to me per se'. But I'd have to hold one first I think. Also I switched early summer to a GP Tour SNSR Contour 140cc and have really enjoyed it. And yesterday I made everything inside 2-1/2 feet.  :D

• Like 2

Picked up a Reflex Tour .. their largest size, I guess? .. based on yours and someone else's positive comments. Gonna try it on a Machine M2A Converter (this one's a wide body style) I picked up in the Classifieds.

• Like 1

I put one on in October and so far I like it. It kind of locks your wrists in a more upright position and I think it helps me make a straighter putt

• Like 2

I put on the Aware Tour last night and today I had 26 putts on my way to a 66. I knew as soon as I put it on last night that I was going to love it. It fit in my hand so well.

• Like 2

Over half my friends have switched to the P2 grips after trying mine. Once they catch on they will make a huge splash on Tour.

• Like 1

These grips look very interesting. I see there are four different models, all shaped different. Are the differences strictly feel or are certain models better for certain types of stroke?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

These grips look very interesting. I see there are four different models, all shaped different. Are the differences strictly feel or are certain models better for certain types of stroke?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Strictly feel I had the React Tour then switched to the Aware Tour. It just fits better in my hands. What do you play now?