• Hideki Matsuyama
    • Justin Rose
    • Rickie Fowler
    • Brooks Koepka
    • Henrik Stenson
    • Rory Mcilroy
    • Tiger Woods
    • Other

You do realize, he's your sworn enemy don't you...well at least for another 6 days ;)

Oh hell no he ain't my pick then ! Let's go Dustin Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

I pick Justin Rose.  He's on a roll.  However, I am making a bold prediction this year.  The reason I pick Rose is he will be consistent and because this is the year that all four majors will be won by first time major winners.  There you have it!!

• Like 2

i hope Rory can stay healthy. He's fun to watch. I'd like to see him and Rickie square off on Sundays. And Tiger... glad to have him back.

Dude I might have a heart attack if Tiger, Ricky, Rory or any of those get to square off and walk away from the field on a Sunday or a weekend. Talk about a perfect scenario. Basically any of them and Tiger and I wouldn't be able to contain myself.   :blink:

• Like 4

Yea JT is going to be a force again. I look for that young man to have another major and multiple wins. He's my pick for #1

He actually helps out our kicker with some of the mental side of things. Which is useful because old boy seems to miss a decent bit  <_>

• Like 2

He actually helps out our kicker with some of the mental side of things. Which is useful because old boy seems to miss a decent bit  <_>

Well tell ya old boy he needs to keep on missing em for another week  ;) 

• Like 5

I pick Justin Rose.  He's on a roll.  However, I am making a bold prediction this year.  The reason I pick Rose is he will be consistent and because this is the year that all four majors will be won by first time major winners.  There you have it!!

Bold prediction.  Quick trivia question, when (what year) was the last time that happened.   No googling allowed  :D

• Like 1

I think it's Spieth at the end of the year but I have a feeling that Justin Rose might be a close 2nd place.

Spieth is such a clutch putter that i think he is going to keep getting better and better.

• Like 3

If Rory stays healthy and keeps his head on straight...........................

I've always thought he's the most talented player on tour, but his head and injuries keep him from greatness. That said, I will always pull for Jason Day.

• Like 2

Bold prediction.  Quick trivia question, when (what year) was the last time that happened.   No googling allowed  :D

2003?

• Like 2

2003?

Great guess ans I thought that was it as well when I asked the question. As John Feinstein wrote a book about it. However when I went to look it up to confirm that was indeed the answer, imagine my surprise when I saw it was just done two years ago (2016) Danny Willett, Dustin Johnson, Henrik Stenson and Jimmy Walker. How soon we forget. Ha

But those are the only two times it's happened.

So it is a bold prediction indeed!!

• Like 3

Great guess ans I thought that was it as well when I asked the question. As John Feinstein wrote a book about it. However when I went to look it up to confirm that was indeed the answer, imagine my surprise when I saw it was just done two years ago (2016) Danny Willett, Dustin Johnson, Henrik Stenson and Jimmy Walker. How soon we forget. Ha

But those are the only two times it's happened.

So it is a bold prediction indeed!!

Yep!  Quickly forgot!!  But what I remembered was that in 2003, the majors were all won by "non-bombers".  

I'm making the prediction because there are so many good players that could be on the verge of winning a major;

Matt Kuchar

Jon Rahm

Rickie Fowler

Hideki Matsuyama

Tommy Fleetwood

Tyrrell Hatton

Daniel Berger

Patrick Cantley

EDIT:  Forgot about Marc Leishman.  Could be his year.

and of course, there is always the occasional Danny Willett, Mike Wier, Shawn Micheel, Ben Curtis, Todd Hamilton, and Y.E Yang's of the world.

• Like 1

Yep! Quickly forgot!! But what I remembered was that in 2003, the majors were all won by "non-bombers".

I'm making the prediction because there are so many good players that could be on the verge of winning a major;

Matt Kuchar

Jon Rahm

Rickie Fowler

Hideki Matsuyama

Tommy Fleetwood

Tyrrell Hatton

Daniel Berger

Patrick Cantley

and of course, there is always the occasional Danny Willett, Mike Wier, Shawn Micheel, Ben Curtis, Todd Hamilton, and Y.E Yang's of the world.

That pins it right down

I cast a vote for Jordan Spieth.  He has a drive and determination unlike anything we have seen since Tiger came onto the scene.  He also has plenty of added motivation given the 2017 Justin Thomas had.  

• Like 1

I think Tommy Fleetwood is going to surprise a lot of people this year. During a post round interview at the Hero, he shared his plans for a robust 2018 PGA Tour playing schedule. If he continues to play well, the more heavily weighted US events should make it much easier for him to climb the rankings ladder. He's also my '18 Masters pick.

• Like 6

I think Tommy Fleetwood is going to surprise a lot of people this year. During a post round interview at the Hero, he shared his plans for a robust 2018 PGA Tour playing schedule. If he continues to play well, the more heavily weighted US events should make it much easier for him to climb the rankings ladder. He's also my '18 Masters pick.

I love watching Fleetwood.

• Like 3

Mr. Fleetwood is one of my favorites as well. I like his swing. Him and Rickie can run the table for the foreseeable future and I'd be happy with that.

• Like 2

Mr. Fleetwood is one of my favorites as well. I like his swing. Him and Rickie can run the table for the foreseeable future and I'd be happy with that.

Fleetwood does have a good move!

Alex Noren, Thomas Pieters and Matthew Fitzpatrick are 3 that most Americans forget about as well that have nice swings and can really play. All those guys seem to be locks over the next 10-15 years. 

• Like 3