Sign in to follow this  
yungkory

UST Mamiya Shafts

Anyone gaming them, or have tried them, outside of the Recoil iron shafts? I know the Recoil shafts are a huge hit, but I've never really seen their driver/fairway shafts talked about much. Looking at everyone's signatures in the forums, I don't think I've seen a single one, and I'm wondering why? Lack of exposure at our fitters, no OEM "upgrade shaft" offerings, etc? I'm also curious how their driver shafts are so cheap with the ProForce V2 retailing for sub-$70. How are they getting away with that price point? Lower quality materials, lower  spec tolerance/quality control? I've seen made-for OEM shafts on the bay for more than that!

edit: sorry if this is a repost, I did a search of the forums and didn't see one, only some posts containing UST Mamiya, but I believe they were in reference to the Recoil line 

That V2 shaft is no joke. I have one in my M4 and it turned my driver into a rocket launcher. I tried a bunch of other shafts and it crushed them all.

Have the helium in 3w, had it in driver in 2016. Played the pinch for awhile and had recoils in my irons and wedges had the recoil wedge prototype. Played a couple rounds with the attas star6, love this one. The elements line is solid top to bottom.

Plan to put a attas coool in the driver at some point.

• Like 2

Have a ATTAS Punch 6S in my driver and it was the best shaft for me hands down in my G400. Ping Tour shafts are UST as well. I also had a ATTAS 6Star in a 3 wood but I was give or take with it.

• Like 1