Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

In search of a Fairway

kingcscott

I agree! Mine arrived today but all I can do it try them out at the dome until I head out west to visit the kids in March. I decided on the Kuro Kage Silver 80 shaft. I want a bit of height & I understand that shaft provides a higher ball flight than the other two offered. I'd love to hear your impressions once you get them in play.  Thanks!

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

So I have been through the TS2 4w. It was good but I should have tried the 5w. The Rogue was a hooking fail for me. Now I have the CBX 5w. It is great. Good shot shaping. Great distance. Flight window is what I want to see. Might have a winner.
Plays with free shipping and veterans discount direct from TEE it is a great price point.
We may have a winner here

I agree! Mine arrived today but all I can do it try them out at the dome until I head out west to visit the kids in March. I decided on the Kuro Kage Silver 80 shaft. I want a bit of height & I understand that shaft provides a higher ball flight than the other two offered. I'd love to hear your impressions once you get them in play.  Thanks!

I have the KK 60 as I am not a fast swinger but this ticks all the boxes I am looking for. I think I have a new love.

Archived