Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

DataScience is the way

Elbolita98

I allways search for information about possible new clubs in my bag in Mygolfspy. But the last change in my bag was in 2013.

Funny storie every year I am looking for new clubs and never buyit. One year I say when I have 9 handicap will buyit just wait. Another dont have money. Or anything else.

This year I made a resolution if my golf is getting better and consistence without saying a handicap index have in mind I will going to buy next start of 2020 new clubs and made a proper fitting.

I am saving money because I need to fly to another country to made this fitting and buy clubs. In my current country dont have a fitting facilitie like US, CAnada or EU.

Anyways I lost track about this topic that I am starting. Data is very important to search and analyzed things. The new World have lot of information and having too much is a trouble. This information can be wrong or not, but analyzed and compared with similars can be a big benefit. Like Mygolfspy, my next step in studies will be big data or data science Master.

Ayone have this type of degree or have a similar thinking about this topic.

THE BIGGEST MULLIGAN is near the corner. Just wi need to take it when needed.

I think data is extremely important and the numbers launch monitors provide are invaluable. 

I would caution about chasing numbers through equipment though. Many times a person's optimal numbers are limited by the characteristics of their swing and no amount of fitting is going to give them "optimal" numbers 

We are all different. Good point of view

THE BIGGEST MULLIGAN is near the corner. Just wi need to take it when needed.

Archived