Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Most similar set up to Z785 w/ Accra Zx465

z1ggy16

I knew what I was in for but the sticker shock was a bit much. Got fit into a 9* Z785 with a Tour Z Xtreme 465. Loved the feel and results but couldn't handle that price tag.  Is there a comparable set up in terms of stock head weight, face angle and shaft feel/weight/profile but in a more affordable package? Currently back in an LTD head, turned down to 9* but in the upright setting, matched with a 75g UST Proforce. Not really a fan of this at all... Just the whole feel of the club unit is off. Tried multiple shafts so far this year such as a Kiyoshi White 65 and also a Kiyoshi HB 65 but wasn't into either. Decided to try a heavier shaft out and cut down to 44'' but so far that's a fail, too. It'd odd because I love my LTD 3w head paired with a Kai'li 70.

All I know is that Z785 and Accra combo was producing an ideal flight for me. I know the obvious choice is to just save up and buy that combo, but for reasons outside this topic, it's just not happening for me this year. I'm much more comfortable spending like $200-$300, tops. My last driver that worked well was a 2016 M2 fitted with a Speeder Evo II 661 with a few grams of lead tape. Since then I've gained some speed but I think the overall rhythm is the same.

Attached my results with both the M4 and M5 flexes. Also, ignore the Z985...Fitter made a type-o.  And yes I'm a little inconsistent with the big stick but it's a work in progress! 345.PNG.a191d681af5d521fc8dc40e87c5564e8.PNG

Tsr2 Ventus TR Blue

Tsi3 Ventus TR Blue

Tsr2 Ventus TR Blue

0211 ST 4-GW Axiom 125

Mizuno T22

Flat stick - who knows