Training aids

Our Sponsors

25 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I don't necessarily disagree with everyone's posts, but the TourStriker Smart Ball doesn't get enough credit.  Relatively cheap, highly portable, and fantastic for developing an in sync swing...really helps you to learn to swing with your big muscles and control the club face with pivot versus hands and arms.

Building on this - I wish one of the coaches I've worked with in the past had the PlaneMate. I bought one myself and it's been a massive change in my swing path. Since many amateurs have issues with coming over the top and getting the club into the slot on the downswing, the PlaneMate would likely get a lot of use.

https://www.tourstriker.com/product/planemate/

Also, the video protocols from Martin Chuck and David Woods that go with it are a great example of how to simplify technical concepts into something any golfer can understand.

:titelist-small: 910D3 8.5° w/ Diamana Whiteboard          :callaway-small: 2004 Big Bertha 3W          :titelist-small: 816H 19°         :taylormade-small: P790 4-7, P760 8-PW w/ Project X 6.0

:vokey-small: 52°, 56°, 60°          :scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant          :titelist-small: Hybrid 14 Stand Bag          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X