Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

Our Sponsors

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now, the time has come. Dare I say, this challenge has been the best one yet. It's feedback from the competitors and fans like this that have really driven the challenge to another level. Thanks t

Before I get any further into this introduction, I first want to say a big THANK YOU to Cobra/Puma/Arccos and MyGolfSpy. Not only is this one of the biggest and best testing opportunities on the MGS F

I’m Dave Hains, my friends call me “Hammer” and you know me here as HeadHammer or as I have recently been monikered - The Quiet Assassin. I’ve always been a fan of everything COBRA. As a young boy I w

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Alright guy round one of the club eliminator challenge is in the books.  I shot 39/39 for a 78.  The slope and rating is 118/68.6 and went through my bag 3.5 times (every 5 holes) and I putted with a GW once to get me reset (almost made the 30 foot birdie!).  I'm going to need to play really well tomorrow to have a chance to beat this score, but we'll see.  I'll need to do a little better to take a run at @xOldBenKenobiX who has me by a bout 2 strokes on the Net scores right now (by my calculations).

Capture2.JPG.7fbcf9339c71dde84a7dfd0cbf8bb1fc.JPG

Capture1.JPG.4a5a71a59485b4327dcf9bd76fbbf885.JPG

At this point I'd like to give a shout out to the Cobra Speedzone 5-wood and Fujikura Ventus Blue shaft. 

This club has been excellent for me as of late.  and with the exception of a bad hook and a bad swing today it has been super consistent.  Here's my drive yesterday on the par 5 8th and My drive today looked identical outside of a different outfit.

And this is what my drives from the last 10 rounds have been with the Speedzone 5-wood. As @Lacassem says in the video... "Automatic" would be a good way to describe it.

I think I'll be using this more off the tee when challenges allow and in the future after that.  If I've learned anything form #CCC4 it's that I do not need to take Driver off the tee nearly as much as I think I do.  I'll take 240-250 with 9 yards of dispersion!  I'm going to be looking into a Ventus for the driver next.

image.png.a6e52495c7376771a7d4e118c850acc9.png

#cuetheduckboats

That is still a great round Bryan.

• Like 4

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

39 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Alright guy round one of the club eliminator challenge is in the books.  I shot 39/39 for a 78.  The slope and rating is 118/68.6 and went through my bag 3.5 times (every 5 holes) and I putted with a GW once to get me reset (almost made the 30 foot birdie!).  I'm going to need to play really well tomorrow to have a chance to beat this score, but we'll see.  I'll need to do a little better to take a run at @xOldBenKenobiX who has me by a bout 2 strokes on the Net scores right now (by my calculations).

At this point I'd like to give a shout out to the Cobra Speedzone 5-wood and Fujikura Ventus Blue shaft. 

This club has been excellent for me as of late.  and with the exception of a bad hook and a bad swing today it has been super consistent.  Here's my drive yesterday on the par 5 8th and My drive today looked identical outside of a different outfit.

And this is what my drives from the last 10 rounds have been with the Speedzone 5-wood. As @Lacassem says in the video... "Automatic" would be a good way to describe it.

I think I'll be using this more off the tee when challenges allow and in the future after that.  If I've learned anything form #CCC4 it's that I do not need to take Driver off the tee nearly as much as I think I do.  I'll take 240-250 with 9 yards of dispersion!  I'm going to be looking into a Ventus for the driver next.

#cuetheduckboats

I should be a color guy on TV.....super crisp and can see it as soon as you hit the thing dead nuts. Nice round.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

That is still a great round Bryan.

Thanks!  I have to say I didn't get into too much trouble with clubs and reset perfectly as the end of 5 holes.  Once I putted to reset, but the holes I hit a bad tee-shot tended to be where I was going to reset so I had an extra club anyway.  I got lucky in that respect.  Red Tail looks like it will be a much greater challenge based on the layout.

• Like 3

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

1 hour ago, daviddvm said:
Wednesday night I fell asleep pretty early only to wake up around 3:30 am! And my thoughts of the upcoming round whirling through my mindomp5tczw98ky.gif
Could not go back to sleep, all I could think about was how to manage my 14 in the chamber round for Thursday. So I gave into my mind and thought through each hole on the front nine, playing out the most likely scenarios one hole after another...must have been like counting sheep because I did fall back asleep somewhere around 5:00 am But promptly arose at 6:30 to prepare for my 9:56 tee time at Timber Creek Golf Course. My usual foursome were all on board for this weeks round and were somewhat amused by this weeks challenge. But as the round ground on they seemed a little put off by my constant attention to my spreadsheet and obsessive course management. In the end it did pay big dividends as I played a spectacular round with few mistakes and some very creative and effective shots to manage the round effectively.
Shout out to  goaliewales14 for the spreadsheet idea, really worked great!
I found as did Nunfa0 that when you putt with a wedge it still registers as a P. I used my 54* SW on hole number 4 and made the short putt to complete my first cycle through my clubs and avoid having to tee off on the par 4 5th hole with SW.
image.png.a7eb562e5e20d889cc25cb330ec74e8e.png
As you can see we played Timber Creek GC a course with 27 holes. I played Pines White tees 69.8/123 and Timber trails white tees 70.3/125 for an 18 hole round.
My iron play for the most part was really good and short game and putting was stellar. I saved my Driver for the 3rd hole par five and made my first mistake of the day and lost my first ball in four rounds as I lost the ball into the creek on the right. The driver was my weakest aspect of my game yesterday...I guess it was good I only hit it 4 times!
image.png.37e2c80f699bc57885f7eb6fd0746763.png
On the ninth hole I'm pretty happy with my creativity. Faced with my 3 wood as my last remaining club I ended up in the  rough beside the green, so I used my putter to chip through and out of the rough leaving myself a makeable 4 footer from just below the hole. 
This competition has really opened my eyes to being more creative and manufacturing shots instead of just thinking seeing how far I can hit the ball...I'll be leaving the driver in the bag more often.
image.png.d5a8473e15c0aee17f54f64776d41bba.png
image.png.6722c3cdf9f04fad9bcf00ec545fc155.png
image.png.69636714bbc692e03903b0d5154448c0.png

Great round!

EDIT:  Holy crap just noticed the 8 up and downs.  Nice day with the flat stick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

Alas, @daviddvm, I don’t think I’ll be able to get a round in this week. It’s been rough teaching virtually. I feel endlessly behind, so I’ll probably be spending all weekend trying to get caught back up. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

1 hour ago, daviddvm said:

Wednesday night I fell asleep pretty early only to wake up around 3:30 am! And my thoughts of the upcoming round whirling through my mindin my mind.gif - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform

Could not go back to sleep, all I could think about was how to manage my 14 in the chamber round for Thursday. So I gave into my mind and thought through each hole on the front nine, playing out the most likely scenarios one hole after another...must have been like counting sheep because I did fall back asleep somewhere around 5:00 am💤 But promptly arose at 6:30 to prepare for my 9:56 tee time at Timber Creek Golf Course. My usual foursome were all on board for this weeks round and were somewhat amused by this weeks challenge. But as the round ground on they seemed a little put off by my constant attention to my spreadsheet and obsessive course management. In the end it did pay big dividends as I played a spectacular round with few mistakes and some very creative and effective shots to manage the round effectively.

Shout out to  goaliewales14 for the spreadsheet idea, really worked great!

I found as did Nunfa0 that when you putt with a wedge it still registers as a P. I used my 54* SW on hole number 4 and made the short putt to complete my first cycle through my clubs and avoid having to tee off on the par 4 5th hole with SW.

image.png.a7eb562e5e20d889cc25cb330ec74e8e.png

As you can see we played Timber Creek GC a course with 27 holes. I played Pines White tees 69.8/123 and Timber trails white tees 70.3/125 for an 18 hole round.

My iron play for the most part was really good and short game and putting was stellar. I saved my Driver for the 3rd hole par five and made my first mistake of the day and lost my first ball in four rounds as I lost the ball into the creek on the right. The driver was my weakest aspect of my game yesterday...I guess it was good I only hit it 4 times!

image.png.37e2c80f699bc57885f7eb6fd0746763.png

On the ninth hole I'm pretty happy with my creativity. Faced with my 3 wood as my last remaining club I ended up in the  rough beside the green, so I used my putter to chip through and out of the rough leaving myself a makeable 4 footer from just below the hole. 

This competition has really opened my eyes to being more creative and manufacturing shots instead of just thinking seeing how far I can hit the ball...I'll be leaving the driver in the bag more often.

image.png.d5a8473e15c0aee17f54f64776d41bba.png

image.png.6722c3cdf9f04fad9bcf00ec545fc155.png

image.png.69636714bbc692e03903b0d5154448c0.png

Hot damn ... that’s a phenomenal round!!! Very impressed. 

• Like 4

The 🙌🏼

30 minutes ago, gavinski91 said:

Got my round in yesterday, right up front here's the details: Handicap 21.2 Course Rating 69.8 Slope 120 Score 98

839780157_ScreenShot2020-08-21at10_08_23AM.png.0f58c9f03eb565449e82610e041e6043.png

I only had 4 penalty strokes, but that doesn't accurately represent the struggles I was facing in staying out of trouble. There were a number of instances where in a normal round I would take an unplayable but in this challenge elected to take a wild swing at the ball to get it to move 3 feet or so back into the rough so that I could use a club and get closer to a bag reset.

Early on, when I didn't have the iron available that I wanted I elected to club up and try and smooth my swing, but that was unsuccessful, so as the round went on I began to instead club down and work on keeping my hands out in front of the ball to reduce dynamic loft at impact and had much more success doing that.

The only time I had to use a terrible club option off the tee was on 18, a 392-yard par 4 where I had to tee off with my pitching wedge, and then follow that up with a sand wedge shot. On the par 5 17th I had planned on going driver > 6 iron > sand wedge, and then putt with my pitching wedge. Instead I crushed my driver, and hit the best 6 iron shot of my life to end up with a 15-foot chance at my first-ever eagle. I'm sure @Thin2win will chime in at some point to let you all know how that went for me....

So would I do that challenge again? I don't think so. I was ready to quit after 3 holes, but pushed through and started taking my round less seriously and just focusing on having fun. I feel like one of the strongest points in my bag is chipping around the green, but not being able to go back to my club of choice for those shots really eliminated that for me.

It was a beautiful day though, at a beautiful course, and I had a great time!

IMG_2256.JPG.88c24869c58a8c3441ec7c4972af35e6.JPG

Not an easy challenge at all! glad you pushed through.

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

2 hours ago, B.Boston said:

#cuetheduckboats

You didn't have a chance to try the ventus at your driver fitting? Strange that they had one cut to 5w length but not driver

• Like 5

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

3w/5w: :callaway-small: XR16 Fujikura Speeder Evo 565 S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 4 50.10 | 54.10 | 58.09 Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5

4 minutes ago, yungkory said:

You didn't have a chance to try the ventus at your driver fitting? Strange that they had one cut to 5w length but not driver

So during the tele-fit with Cobra they did fit me into the Ventus Blue 6X, but it was unavailable due to COVID-stock issues.  We went with the Tensei Pro White which I was using in my M5 prior to this.

But damn does that Ventus feel good!  I was weary of it being the 8 as it is about 10 grams heavier than my old 5-wood, but it feels great and is just so smooth.

• Like 5

#cuetheduckboats

44 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Hot damn ... that’s a phenomenal round!!! Very impressed. 

I lost a lot of sleep over that round!

I've got a Tournament at Bay Forest tomorrow. I sure didn't want to feel like I had to do another "Chamber" round while playing a tourney..it's quite a relief.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

So during the tele-fit with Cobra they did fit me into the Ventus Blue 6X, but it was unavailable due to COVID-stock issues.  We went with the Tensei Pro White which I was using in my M5 prior to this.

But damn does that Ventus feel good!  I was weary of it being the 8 as it is about 10 grams heavier than my old 5-wood, but it feels great and is just so smooth.

I was fit for the Tensei Blue 65 Stiff in my driver but they sent me a Regular flex Tensei Blue...I'm wondering how much difference that is making for me? I'm hitting some 5w and 3w drives just as far as my driver.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 minutes ago, edingc said:

Geez, guys. I know I left a few strokes out there, but damn if this isn't the second week in a row where I thought I put up a reasonable score given the challenge and I'm just getting blown apart again.

image.png.11088f3aee3acfd72182f20214519495.png

Seriously though, you all are putting up some incredible rounds given the requirements of the challenge.

This week has been really good, you have been playing great btw.

• Like 3

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

1 minute ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

This week has been really good, you have been playing great btw.

I love all of these challenges because they show you all of the different ways you can play a round of golf. And thanks, I've been very happy with my consistency, minus the one irons only round that got away from me, I've pretty much been 81-85 for every full 18 hole round of this challenge (and almost all year) which is awesome for me and big progress since last season.

• Like 6

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 10.9 (Last Updated Oct. 25, 2020)

Driver: cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4", Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2", UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
19° Driving Iron: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra SpeedZone 4 Iron, 2° Flat, 39.75", X-Caliber Rapid Taper 75g Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
5-GW:
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2", KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°:
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" (54°), -1/4" (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3°
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / 
srixon.png.43e385967a8ed97dd1678520c0dc8ef3.png Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

So how many of us have had an epiphany after these challenges? For me my best round so far was the all irons and the worst was the bomb and gouge. It has shown me that 3 wood, hybrid and 4 iron are seriously good off the tee and leave me excellent options for second shots. I need to think about my rounds more and make better choices 🤔😁😎

• Like 6

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3 Hybrid - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 4-PW - True Temper XP95 Reg
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° -True Temper XP95 Reg
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: Two Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 for the #cobraconnectchallenge3

Have you looked at the activity & views in this thread? We have to be closing in on the most active forum post ever don't we????

1184687567_ScreenShot2020-08-21at4_59_03PM.png.b9ea9fb78f5a6373442aa29935540891.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18