What TV series are you streaming?

RollingGreens

1 hour ago, Placasse61 said:

The teminal list was great, Finishing up season 5 of Yellowstone, . The recruit, gray man and Jack Ryan season 3 is next

I’m about halfway through Jack Ryan… it’s a really good season!

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Right now I'm streaming "Mayor of Kingstown" (Paramount+).  Also watching "Tulsa King", "Yellowstone"

Driver: :PXG:  Black Ops 12* with :projectx:Cypher 50 5.0

Fairway:  :PXG: Black Ops 3 wood with :projectx:Cypher 50 5.0

Hybrids: :PXG: Black Ops 19* and 22* with :projectx:Cypher 50 5.0

Irons:   :PXG:Gen6 6, 7, 8, 9, W, G with :projectx:Cypher 50 5.0

Wedges:   :PXG: Sugar Daddy II 52* and 56* with :projectx:Cypher 50 5.0

Putter: :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft @ 34"

Ball: :maxfli: Tour, :callaway-small: Chrome Tour, :titleist-small: Pro V1

Other: :sunmountain: C10 Bag, :redrooster: glove

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Pretty sure there are a good 4 or 5 shows I have missed and want to watch or catch up on, but just won't have the time. Going away for the near 3 weeks in December for work and having literally no time to watch anything set me so far back!

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

21 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I think I will give this a watch. I think my trouble will be not seeing Charlie Cox as Daredevil though. 

He's in "Treason," not "The Recruit," though, right? I haven't heard much about the former, but the latter is getting all kinds of buzz (especially in this thread 😉 )

Has anyone watched "Kaleidoscope" yet?  Apparently there's something like 40,000 (no joke) ways you can watch the show, as there's no "right" way to watch it, and even Netflix will queue it up randomly for different viewers.  Kind of a cool idea.  I haven't watched yet - the wife and I started Season 3 of Jack Ryan last night - good first episode.

My wife and I also just discovered Yellowstone thanks to a deal on Peacock over the holidays - she's been watching it without me, lol.  So much for solidarity amongst Covid-patients 🙂 

Driver - Callaway Ai Smoke Max - 9* - Draw setting; Maltby UL (Otto Phlex)
5/7 Wood - Takomo Ignis
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*) (currently benched)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*/DF3 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

He's in "Treason," not "The Recruit," though, right? I haven't heard much about the former, but the latter is getting all kinds of buzz (especially in this thread 😉 )

Has anyone watched "Kaleidoscope" yet?  Apparently there's something like 40,000 (no joke) ways you can watch the show, as there's no "right" way to watch it, and even Netflix will queue it up randomly for different viewers.  Kind of a cool idea.  I haven't watched yet - the wife and I started Season 3 of Jack Ryan last night - good first episode.

My wife and I also just discovered Yellowstone thanks to a deal on Peacock over the holidays - she's been watching it without me, lol.  So much for solidarity amongst Covid-patients 🙂 

I am definitely going to watch Kaleidoscope. The trailer was really good IMO!

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

6 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

I am definitely going to watch Kaleidoscope. The trailer was really good IMO!

I just finished Kaleidoscope the other day. It was good and also crazy the way that you can watch it in any order and it all still works.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

The Watcher is crazy good. I have 2 episodes left.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

5 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The Watcher is crazy good. I have 2 episodes left.

I know I have watched both seasons, but actually don't remember what all happened in season 2. 

Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

Last of Us series premier is tonight! Can't wait!

T150 6-9 Iron                                

17 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm looking forward to that one, too. I've heard nothing but rave reviews of the game and sadly I have it but have never played it. 

Game for me is a top 3 all time, without question. I enjoyed the second, but the first will always give me goosebumps and slight terrors as well. I only hope the show can be similar. The story is there without question. 

T150 6-9 Iron                                

30 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Game for me is a top 3 all time, without question. I enjoyed the second, but the first will always give me goosebumps and slight terrors as well. I only hope the show can be similar. The story is there without question. 

I really need to play it and am now wishing I would have picked it up during shutdown. The weather was to cold most of that week to get out and do anything. 

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Last of Us series premier is tonight! Can't wait!

Haven't been this excited about a premiere in a long time.  Looks absolutely incredible.

Driver - Callaway Ai Smoke Max - 9* - Draw setting; Maltby UL (Otto Phlex)
5/7 Wood - Takomo Ignis
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*) (currently benched)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*/DF3 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

9 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Haven't been this excited about a premiere in a long time.  Looks absolutely incredible.

It did not disappoint! No spoilers just stellar TV.

T150 6-9 Iron                                

We are currently watching an English series titled Line of Duty.  So far it has been very good.  

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/ProLaunch 45 S

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Ping G430 Max 5 wood w/Ping Tour 2.0 65 R

Ping G430 Max 7 wood w/Ping Tour 2.0 65 R

Ping G430 4 hyrid w/AltaCB 70 R

Toura Golf CB 6-PW Recoil 95 regular

Toura Golf 48° GW and Vokey Sm10 wedges 52° and 57°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Just finished Seal Team, which was a surprisingly great show; albeit very long and very much worth the watch.  After many many moons of waiting I am working my way through Ted Lasso.  When you're having a tough day on the course, be a goldfish.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Echo 3 has been pretty decent as well. 

It is about that time of year where I rewatch the Newsroom as well. 

Also miss the expanse so that is on my rewatch list.

There is so much good stuff to be streaming that I'll never catch up, but I guess that isn't a bad thing!

T150 6-9 Iron                                

A fun series I have mentioned I think once before here, but season 2 has started is The Legend of Vox Machina on Prime. Pretty graphic (it is a cartoon) and crude, but funny as all get out. Season 2 has started off great and can't wait to see how it finishes off because it starts in pretty dramatic fashion. 

However still The Last of Us has me completely enthralled in that story all over again. I loved the games, despite how the story went in part 2 of the game. The show I have watched I think 3 times. It is just so well done and adds so much to the game while staying true to it. 

Cool the Neil Druckman the creator of the game is also a director on the show so it will likely stay very true to the game and even better it should add and explore areas he wanted to tell in the game, but maybe didn't fit or didn't have time. 

So if you haven't seen it, well you should. If you don't like it... all good. I am sure it isn't for everyone. 

T150 6-9 Iron                                

Even though I don't have HBO or the extension in Hulu, I started The Last of Us yesterday, kind of a TWD feel but looks good.

Going to start Will Trent today as the word is it's pretty good.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

Just finished Echo 3, lot of subtitles as it is particularly in Spanish. I watch all the Yellowstone, 1883, 1923 series. Tulsa King is good as well.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Been streaming The Chosen, it is very good. Also watching Andor for any Star Wars fans out there, it gets better per episode. 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

So far behind on everything! 😞

T150 6-9 Iron                                

13 hours ago, G56744 said:

Anyone else watching Season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown? The two episodes thus far have been pretty good. 

Jeremy Renner is awesome in this show. Paramount+ originals so far have been really good.

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

• 1 month later...

The Last Of Us season finale tonight!

T150 6-9 Iron                                

Next Level Chef. I need a Gordon Ramsey fix year round, he cracks me up.

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

Peak Practice.  My wife and I really like British series.  Watching these has been our Sunday night thing for over 30 years.  We just love the way they write and cast drama and comedy series.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)