what are the best options and why

Matt Pinkston
Titleist T100s 5-GW
Titleist TSI2 8 Tour Advantage ID
Titleist TSI2 16
Titleist TSI2 H19
Vokey Wedges 52, 56, 60
Comeron Fatback

I use the alphard with the triswivel cart. This set up works phenomenal. Easy to control and fold up is reasonably easy. I can't say how easy it is compared to others but I'm pretty satisfied with the speed and the functionality of the unit. It didn't take much to hook it up to my existing cart and work really well. I'm guessing it costs about a grand to get into the cart and the electric motor which is pretty close to some of the other units but I still think it's about 300 more to get into the other units with the same functionality. Doesn't have a problem getting anywhere I needed to go and for the most part depending on the course you're in it doesn't really need the wheelie bars. Most people are envious of the setup when they see it.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce8vkNqrURm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ill second the Alphard. Attached it to my bag boy quad. I upgraded the circuit board to the v2 and it’s great.  I do need the wheelies to keep it from tipping. I play on a hilly course and my bag is very top heavy so all the weight is up and back over the wheels. I keep thinking about attached a five or ten pound weight to the front where the foot of the bag goes to see if that solves it. I saw on the Stewart trolleys they actually recommend a heavy bag to keep it from tipping. It’s not a big deal though as you basically just have to keep one hand on the cart handle.  I have really enjoyed it and would recommend. The new remote is a big improvement over the last. No “follow” mode but I like sending it 15 or 30 yards ahead when I get to the green so it’s waiting for me 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

On 6/22/2022 at 7:03 PM, PinkstonMatt said:

I want to get an electric caddy so I can get back to walking the course
The course I play is pretty hilly
what are the best options and why

A lot of information in the thread below:

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x