Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Member North Central Region (Missouri)

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing golf on and off since high school. I got as good as an 8 handicap, and then kids happened, and now at the age of 40 I am a 15, and trying to get back what I have lost.

What do you love about golf? I not only love everything about golf, but it has been a good chance to spend time with my two teenage boys, and introduce them to the game that I love and get some quality family time in.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I came across this site while browsing, and the amount of help and advice seems top notch. Everyone seems to be very helpful, and doesn't hesitate to answer questions. The testing and reviews are awesome as well. I currently do not know any other spies personally.

Where are you from? What is your home course? I currently live in Savannah Missouri, I am from St. Joseph Missouri. My home course is Duncan Hills in Savannah, but I will play anywhere.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best thing about golf around here is that it's fairly inexpensive and there are plenty of public courses around to play at. The worst part is that there is too much winter.

What do you do for a living? Currently, I work as a Manager at a lift company. We manufacture lifts from small scissor style lifts to large boom lifts for construction and rental companies.

How’d you pick your user name? I am also a big college football fan, and Notre Dame is my favorite school.

default_cleveland-small.jpg.613c8372e41236d948b0f091e6e37a80.jpg Launcher Halo XT 5-PW

default_taylormade-small.jpg.9ddb0e5910e21d74f77ebe8197540ad8.jpgR7 Driver

default_cleveland-small.jpg.613c8372e41236d948b0f091e6e37a80.jpg Launcher 5 Hywood

default_ping-small.jpg.5492c636789c6c8af7a5a07c27406d23.jpg Zing 2 putter

Callaway Big Bertha 3&5 Wood 

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome from SW Missouri! Around the Springfield area, if you ever make it around this way hit me up. 

Ping G410 LST 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F3 60X

Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5* 

Adams XTD LSP 23* hybrid Aldila rogue black 85X

Nike VR Pro II Blades 5-PW w/ Modus 120X

Nike Wedges

PXG Putter

• 4 months later...

We aren't too far from each other. We typically travel to Savannah for a boys golf tournament each April.

Gimme Golf Club - "Everyone Only"

image.png.5eefd8c128d4e8ec9012c8ba689631ed.png  M2 (2016) Driver image.png.b5c7f049cf0e193a7887b5f15b860842.png OG RBZ 3-Banger

:Sub70: 659 TC :Sub70:  005 Wide Blade CS

Wedges change daily...