what is the appropriate length of a putt to give?

1 hour ago, dnjoyce said:

It seems there might be different interpretations of the "world" handicap system 😆

This is covered within the Handicapping Rules, Rule 3.3 here:

https://www.randa.org/roh/the-rules-of-handicapping/rule-3#3_3

Essentially, if you start a hole, but do not hole out, you post the "most likely score" for handicapping purpose.

1 hour ago, Willie T said:

This ^^^^^ - we often use this as the barometer.  Of course - all putts have to be for par or worse, no birdies or better give, have to be earned.  For example of a birdie misses and ends close, the par is given.  

I'm happy to give a 6-inch putt for birdie, even for eagle.  

16 minutes ago, MH15 said:

I tend to be generous if it is just my buddies and I on the course not playing for $$$ - something to the effect of 4-5 ft or in. In my leagues, its always putter length and people are pretty good about measuring and not assuming their putts are fine to take.

That being said, lots of research shows that 8ft is about a 50/50 split for odds to make the putt for a tour pro. I originally read that in Jon Sherman's "The Four Foundations of Golf: How to Build a Game That Lasts a Lifetime."

If you're talking gimmes as in "there's no way this putt is missed," even a scratch golfer is ~80% from 4 ft. At each level of golfer, I'd imagine each extra foot going in might give you around ~10% increased odds? Just a guess. Take that how you will. 

Another good source: https://www.tomfieldinggolf.net/putting-probabilities.html

This all comes from data compiled by the PGA Tour, and used by Mark Broadie in his book about the Strokes Gained concept, Every Shot Counts.  Erik Barzeski's Lowest Score Wins, and Scott Fawcett's Decade system all use similar principles.  I've read Broadie and Barzeski, and like them both for different reasons.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

13 minutes ago, rosshopper said:

The length of the actual flag, approx 18”

unless you can kick it in without missin, you're puttin it.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

With friends it's always buck-a-hole, buck-a-putt, so every putt counts. If it's for s#!ts and giggles then whatever, but I putt out everything. 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         Srixon ZX5 5-AW fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts
WEDGE's     Vokey SM9 54* 14 Fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts and A 60* Jean Carlo Golf Wedge (Amazon)
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
3 WOOD     GX-7 14°
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER      L.A.B Link1 33"
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S70 and a Bushnell V3 (no slope)
And a Full Swing Kit launch monitor for the three times a week or so when I practice. 

ckeller52, one of The guys we played with sometimes also doesn't take gimmies. He basically plays tournament golf everyday. That's not me, I'll take a gimme.

Paradym X Driver 10.5*

Paradym X 5 & 7 woods

Paradym X 4 & 5 Hybrids

Paradym X irons 6-AW

Cleveland CBG wedges 50, 54 & 58*

Odyssey Versa Sabre tooth putter.

If its for birdie....hole it no matter the length! Who doesn't want to hear the sound of the cup on a birdie putt.  For par, inside the grip. For bogey or higher, whatever you want to make you feel good. 

Driver - Titleist TSi3 9.0  (Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.0)

3 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15 (Ventus Blue 7S)

5 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19 (Ventus Blue 7S)

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-PW + 49 (KBS $-Taper)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM9 54D (KBS 610) & 58M (KBS 610)

Putter - Titleist Scotty Cameron - Phantom X 11.5

Ball - Titleist Pro V1 & Taylormade Tour Response (Blue/Pink Stripe)

On 1/8/2024 at 5:16 PM, barney_bogey said:

I'll gladly to give a three footer to my buddy who is fuming after he misses a 3 footer. emoji1787.pngemoji23.png

This lol. If I know the person playing and it will "ruin" their round, I'd rather have a fun playing partner than a whiny one.

Damien--Titleist & TaylorMade enthusiast. Bag is feeling betrayed with no TaylorMade items in it currently. Former College golfer.

image.png.d46e5ea58c55d6c5b02a89db1e501fe0.pngCallaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 10.5 

image.png  Titleist 816 H1 Hybrid 19*

image.png.1bd1e1ee5179defcf5675fc4508a582b.png  Byrdie Golf Designs OG Collection Irons 4-PW 

image.png CG14 60 degree

image.png.968287d9caeb64893046ab6bd3357bf0.pngT22 Copper C Grind 56.06 Degree

Pinemeadow EGI Chipper

image.png Cleveland Cleveland Golf HB Soft Premier #10.5C OS 35"

image.png.13bdddbdaccc707e6f342d9f8e7bfe4e.png OnCore Vero X2 & X1 balls

Red Rooster Testing Review:

Titleist White Box Testing Review:

On 1/5/2024 at 5:46 PM, ryan.mzzz said:

or, what is etiquette for giving a putt in a friendly game, say between family or good friends? I generally give putt’s two feet and in, but if my dad-in-law gets inside of six feet he starts looking for the okie doke. 

Haha - our group struggles with this one - we have 1-5 tee times each week and play a team game.  The problem is when people are not using the same gimmie length if the putt matters. We used inside the leather but people did not follow it and some would rake 3-4 foot putts.

So my solution was to give them the following rhyme:

One-two, inside the shoe - you are done, three-four putt some more

Meaning step it off, if you are outside two feet you putt it.

Edited by ajlacombe
12 minutes ago, Billy-Bo-Jim-Bob said:

If its for birdie....hole it no matter the length! Who doesn't want to hear the sound of the cup on a birdie putt.  For par, inside the grip. For bogey or higher, whatever you want to make you feel good. 

All of my rounds these days are casual.  But pretty-much everyone I play with wants to make their own par or birdie putt - just for the satisfaction.  Bogey putts are given within 1-2 ft and doubles+ are usually given about 3 ft or so - nobody ever actually measures.  My playing partners and I WANT to sink the par or birdie putt even if it’s from 2 inches.  It’s a great feeling.  There’s never $$ on the line.  Also, after 3 putts, picking up is offered and encouraged, but not required.

I used to play with a bunch of guys (12-16) on an annual fun trip who’d put $10 each round into a pot to pay out for giant skins.  Nobody ever won a hole with a bogey, so bogeys+ were a gimme option. Handicaps weren’t considered. Nobody in the group was especially good, so it all worked out.

Lousy golfer, but playing makes me happy.😀

WITB:
PXG Proto 0811X+ Driver
PXG Proto 0341X 5W
PXG Proto 0317X 22deg and 25deg Hybrids
PXG Gen3 0311XP irons 5-GW (5i only for chipping from under trees 😕)
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 52deg & 56deg wedges
Putter-PXG Gunboat w/Superstroke regrip + others I design and mill from super-dense wood.

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

This is covered within the Handicapping Rules, Rule 3.3 here:

https://www.randa.org/roh/the-rules-of-handicapping/rule-3#3_3

Essentially, if you start a hole, but do not hole out, you post the "most likely score" for handicapping purpose.

I'm happy to give a 6-inch putt for birdie, even for eagle.  

This all comes from data compiled by the PGA Tour, and used by Mark Broadie in his book about the Strokes Gained concept, Every Shot Counts.  Erik Barzeski's Lowest Score Wins, and Scott Fawcett's Decade system all use similar principles.  I've read Broadie and Barzeski, and like them both for different reasons.

People can give whatever they want in friendly matches, but that rule absolutely does not allow for gimmes 😆 "not hole out for a valid reason" is not the same as "I figured I would get it, so why bother?" 

image.png.145756438187fa3b497a770e9ac3d0f1.png

Driver - TM Stealth

3w - TM Stealth

3h - TM Sim2

Irons - Mizuno Forged 921 (4-GW)

Wedges - Mizuno T22 (denim copper, 54 and 58)

Putter - L.A.B golf Mezz1 

As with so many of y’all the answer is “it depends.”

Nothing on the line (no $$ or out of the hole in match play or over the stroke limit for GHIN), give whatever length your playing partners want.  Give yourself the same if you want.

Something on the line, the “rules” can get fuzzy.  Usually, all putts to win a hole or to be under par on a hole must be struck (with exceptions of on the lip or within a putter head but we usually finish those out anyway).

Difficulty usually arises when in a three-way match (“two tie, all tie”) and clear distance hasn’t been determined on the 1st tee.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

So many different variables!  In competitive Tournament stroke play, every ball hits the bottom of the cup.  Friendly match play, if you know they can miss from 2 feet, make them show you they can make it before you start giving 2 footers away.  Or maybe you suck from 2 feet so you give them away hoping they do the same for you.  Bottom line is, read the room and adjust.  If they are making you make them, you make them make them.  For me, I find the polite thing to do is let the people I am playing with set the precedent.  One thing that irritates me is when people walk up to a 3-4 footer and put no effort into it and miss it without being given the putt and assume you had given it to them, I have a playing friend that does that way too much and it kills me not to roast him for it.  Don't ever assume a putt is given!

Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag

Taylor Made Stealth2 Plus driver - Extra Stiff Kuro Cage Shaft

Taylor Made Stealth2 3 Wood

PXG 7 Wood

2021 P790 6i - PW

50, 52, 56, 60 Taylormade MG3 & MG4 mix

69 Degree Wedge

Scotty Cameron Squareback2 putter

Preferred Balls- Titleist Left Dash, ProV1x, Maxfli Tour X, Vice Pro Plus

My question for the OP is, does your FIL give you 5 or 6 foot putts?  If not, then he shouldn't expect you to give him those.  In my group, we play a team game with modified Stableford scoring.  We used to do "inside the leather" until we realized the distance between head and grip on one guy's putter was longer than everyone else's.  Now, we have a mark on our putters that equals the distance of his "inside the leather."  We basically don't play golf anyway.  We improve our lies everywhere.  Interestingly, the worst putter in the group, who has the yips on short putts, is the one who most grumbles about not putting out everything.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I have a related question about gimmies (however they're defined):

I thought after someone says "You're good" it means I'm close enough that I'll most likely get the ball into the hole on the next stroke. So I pick up, and add one stroke to whatever I had at that point. I still consider it a gift because the next stroke (no matter how close) is never guaranteed.  

But others seem to think that "You're good." means you can count your last stroke the same as if you got it in the hole. That seems pretty generous. 

If I'm playing with @Lacassem in the bottom of the cup isn't even a gimmie.  🤣

Generally my rules are...

For a birdie or better?   You're putting.

For a par or worse... You're probably still putting.

Did the hole take us a long time and you're putting for Par or worse? - Inside of a foot.

Are you double par?  Pick it up lets move on.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

No crying in baseball and no gimmes in golf.  End of story.  Have seen folks miss them from a foot.  The men's senior league I play in on M/W/F, we putt out everything!  Also no mulligans.....  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S, 58.08M 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

16 minutes ago, DymnDog said:

I have a related question about gimmies (however they're defined):

I thought after someone says "You're good" it means I'm close enough that I'll most likely get the ball into the hole on the next stroke. So I pick up, and add one stroke to whatever I had at that point. I still consider it a gift because the next stroke (no matter how close) is never guaranteed.  

But others seem to think that "You're good." means you can count your last stroke the same as if you got it in the hole. That seems pretty generous. 

In the regular group I play with everyone is on the same page. Meaning if someone says "You're good" then consider the next stroke in the hole. If Im playing with someone new, then the exchange usually goes like this: Me - "What are you putting for?" Them - "This is for a 6" Me - "That is good for a 6, pick it up" That's if all the conditions are right and Im feeling generous. Haha. But I always clarify what score is going on the card before I "give" a putt.

Not gonna lie, if you're 5th shot puts your ball 6 inches from the hole, and I casually say some variation of "You're good" and you put a 5 on the card, I'm probably gonna be pretty annoyed, a discussion will certainly follow. 

Driver: Titleist TSR3 9* | H2 track setting | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

3 wood: Titleist TSi3 15* | T track setting | B4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7X

5 wood: Titleist TSR2 18* | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8S

Hybrid: Titleist TSR2 21* | B1 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9X

Irons: Titleist T100 Black | 5-P | True Temper AMT Tour White X100

Wedges: Vokey SM9 Jet Black | 50.08F, 54.12D, 58.08M | True Temper AMT Tour White S300

Putter: Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Button Back Newport 2.5+

12 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

No crying in baseball and no gimmes in golf.  End of story.  Have seen folks miss them from a foot.  The men's senior league I play in on M/W/F, we putt out everything!  Also no mulligans.....  

@ChuckZ if we are playing match play style golf, and Im in the hole, and you miss the putt to halve the hole, then I tell you to pick it up and we move on. Stroke play however, Im with you, no gimmies. Haha.

Driver: Titleist TSR3 9* | H2 track setting | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

3 wood: Titleist TSi3 15* | T track setting | B4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7X

5 wood: Titleist TSR2 18* | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8S

Hybrid: Titleist TSR2 21* | B1 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9X

Irons: Titleist T100 Black | 5-P | True Temper AMT Tour White X100

Wedges: Vokey SM9 Jet Black | 50.08F, 54.12D, 58.08M | True Temper AMT Tour White S300

Putter: Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Button Back Newport 2.5+

9 minutes ago, BLD7 said:

@ChuckZ if we are playing match play style golf, and Im in the hole, and you miss the putt to halve the hole, then I tell you to pick it up and we move on. Stroke play however, Im with you, no gimmies. Haha.

Match play has it's own set of rules.  Have played in match play tournaments and understand that.  Most golfers do not play in tournaments.  It does speed up tournament play.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S, 58.08M 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

5 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Match play has it's own set of rules.  Have played in match play tournaments and understand that.  Most golfers do not play in tournaments.  It does speed up tournament play.  

I’ll ask the dumb follow-up question.   Match play doesn’t have to be a tournament, it can be played with your golf buddies.  You don’t give puts when playing a friendly Nassau or skins? 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The senior league I play in strictly follows within the leather to speed up play, it's even described in detail in the (one page) rules. That usually seems to be the norm outside of league among my golf cohorts. Once in a while a friendly game organizer will stipulate putt out everything, and of course we all do in tournaments. I would never agree to giving 6 footers, but YMMV.

Edited by Middler
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)
6 minutes ago, Middler said:

I would never agree to giving 6 footers, but YMMV.

I can’t say never.  Team play where a playing partner is outside his partner that is putting for a better score to avoid showing the closer player the line.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

If money or a recognized tournament or trophy or USGA index, putt it out unless 18 inches.  Otherwise, who cares, you are only cheating yourself.  It takes nerves to putt out 18 holes but that's part of the game. 

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

1 hour ago, Hook DeLoft said:

My question for the OP is, does your FIL give you 5 or 6 foot putts?  If not, then he shouldn't expect you to give him those.  In my group, we play a team game with modified Stableford scoring.  We used to do "inside the leather" until we realized the distance between head and grip on one guy's putter was longer than everyone else's.  Now, we have a mark on our putters that equals the distance of his "inside the leather."  We basically don't play golf anyway.  We improve our lies everywhere.  Interestingly, the worst putter in the group, who has the yips on short putts, is the one who most grumbles about not putting out everything.

At risk of being iggorant, what is an OP and an FIL?  Is OP Opposing Player?  FIL, friends in league???  I am lost 

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

2 minutes ago, Donn lost in San Diego said:

At risk of being iggorant, what is an OP and an FIL?  Is OP Opposing Player?  FIL, friends in league???  I am lost 

Original poster (person that started the thread)and father in law.  

Edited by cnosil

4 hours ago, dnjoyce said:

I was curious about this as I was reading this thread. In Ireland (and presumably other places, UK for sure as well) when you are recording a score for handicap purposes (which is very often in a weekly club competition) you have to finish EVERYTHING. There is no concept of a gimme. Gimme's only enter the equation if you are playing matchplay, or out for a casual round. It seems there might be different interpretations of the "world" handicap system 😆

Totally agree…..

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Original poster (person that started the thread)and father in law.  

That was quick.  BTW, what does your pen name cnosil stand for?  I used to work for a large bank and it was amusing how many acronyms were used and commonly understood inside the large employee base.