Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Forum Member Reviews: Callaway Whitebox Testing

6 hours ago, KenRider said:

I'm hoping they're a little late as we have a trip scheduled to Maui for the beginning of March and I was thinking (hoping) I could do on-course testing there. We're playing Kapalua, Kaanapali, and Walea. @2puttbogey, any suggestions on other good-value courses there?

Dunes at Maui Lani is my home course, and it’s a good value course. Usually some good deals on golf now for it as well. Waiehu the muni course is great, but difficult to get on early so if you don’t mind playing later in the morning or early afternoon I highly recommend it. Pukalani is up the Miya little so it has nice views. Maui Nui is the one to avoid. If you have any other questions let me know.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:21 AM, GolfSpy SAM said:

Really, REALLY curious to see what you all think of the balls you're testing - I'm always curious when it comes to a white box to see what the company sends, and what the response is.  Their new lineup definitely has me intrigued, so cannot wait for the data to start coming in!

Congrats, all!

I am super excited to test! I actually am looking for a new ball to play. I am a little disappointed with OnCore this year and am strongly considering going back to Titleist. I have read the review on the MaxFli from MGS and I will be checking those out as well. This year I am wide open to a new ball so it's perfect you all chose me to test Callaway's new ball. Thank you and happy birdie hunting!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48, 52; TaylorMade MG4 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: SeeMore Black MiniGiant

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X or Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

First, thanks for this chance to test these Callaway balls, I appreciate the chance to check these out and compare to the other balls I played or tested.

About me:

I play out of Middleburg FL, ( Jacksonville area), so I am able to play year round, which helps with equipment tests.  I am 69 (70 in March)  and currently play to a 4 handicap.  I have played all over the US, and lived for a while outside of Pinehurst, which of course allowed me to play lots of very nice courses.  I have been playing since the age of 12, but didn't get serious about until my 20s.  Still trying to get those couple of strokes off my handicap, to get down to a 2 or so.  I'm certainly not a long hitter anymore, but I make up for it with a fairly good short game and decent fairway woods and hybrids.

Current Equipment:

Other than two exceptions, I play Sub 70 woods and irons.  My current ball is the Title list AVX, or the ProVs.  

Testing:

I'm pure old school, so all testing will be done on course with feedback from feel and results.  Also, since I am a senior player, I can give that perspective to the group.  Should be fun, looking forward to seeing how this works out.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

About me:

I'm a 27-year-old living in Chapel Hill, NC. I started playing golf four years ago with my now father-in-law and fell in love immediately. I enjoy taking aggressive lines and swinging hard. Fortunately for my golf bug, my current apartment complex has a high-end golf simulator with launch data and I live in close proximity to the Sanford/Pinehurst area with access to great golf on my off time. 

My game: 

I tend to be a longer hitter that plays a high-risk, high-reward game. I have a background in baseball and powerlifting, so my game started with length and has started to develop around that. I get the most enjoyment out of golf not by necessarily taking the smartest shot, but by taking the shot that would be the most fun and aggressive. After all, I'm not playing for any money so why not? I have found myself developing a lot in my fairway woods and long irons, and I love excuses to bring them out. Areas I can improve are around the green where I would consider myself to be below-average relative to the rest of my game, primarily due to the fact that I am fairly one-dimensional in shot selection. I would consider myself a fairly good putter but nothing spectacular. My swing tends to be around 7* in-to-out with a 3-4* closed face to path, giving me a draw on good days and a brutal hook on bad days. My current swing goals are to get a little closer to a 4* in-to-out with a more neutral face to give a more consistent ball flight and improve my game on off days. 

Stock Yardages (Total):

Driver: 3250 yards, 3 wood: 290 yards, 5 wood: 275 yards, 4 iron: 230 yards, 5 iron: 215 yards, 6 iron: 200 yards, 7 iron: 185 yards, 8 iron: 170 yards, 9 iron: 155 yards, PW: 140 yards, GW: 125 yards, SW (56*): 115 yards, LW (58*): 100 yards

Equipment:

I currently game a Callaway Paradym TD 8*, Stealth 2 3 wood, Paradym TD 5 wood,  Mizuno Pro 223 4i-PW, Mizuno T24 50*, Cleveland ZipCore 55* and 60*. I dabble with a Sub70 Pro 2 Iron on windier days where I want a lower ball flight and take the 5 wood out of the bag. 

Current Ball:

My preferred ball is the Callaway Chrome Soft X (2022). I find that it holds up best in the wind while still giving me the high ball speeds and spin numbers I need to compliment my game. There are a lot of open, exposed golf courses in the area so wind performance is extra important. I occasionally use a Srixon Z Star Diamond if I'm on a tighter, tree-lined course without much wind. In general I prefer high-compression, high-spin balls, usually with a mid to high launch due to my lower ball flights. 

What I Want From This Test:

To be honest, I'm an equipment and ball junkie. I love testing and tinkering and embrace any opportunity to do so. The reformulated Callaway cover appeals to me because of the purported improved aerodynamics. As I mentioned above, I play in a lot of wind and wind performance arguably matters more than anything with how I'm playing. If I can find an improvement on-course, I'll game it! 

How I'm Going To Test This:

My apartment has an indoor HD Sports Suite simulator that I use 3-4 times a week after work. In addition to that, I try to get on the course 1-2 times per week, depending on my schedule. I plan to start off on the simulator for a few sessions to get some launch condition and spin numbers before progressing to putting sessions, then chipping, and finally on course performance, preferably in varying conditions. Have to make sure I collect as much data as possible before I might lose one! 

This will be my first official test, and I am pumped to do it. I hope everyone enjoys it. 

Driver: Callaway  Paradym Triple Diamond (8) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

3-Wood: Stealth 2 (15) - HZRDUS Black 6.5

5-wood: Paradym Triple Diamond (18.5) - Accra Tour Z RPG Tour M5+

Irons: Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5

Wedges: Mizuno T24 Copper (50), Cleveland RTX Zipcore (56,60)

Putter: Odyssey Triple Track Eleven

Hello from a seasonal Culpeper, VA.  The Callaway Whitebox is my first testing opportunity.  I am excited and nervous because I am someone with a learning disability that will give me difficulty getting the info I am trying to say onto here.  I will not have an issue putting the ball to my playing test.  I am not someone who likes to be in the practice are working on my game.  I rather just be on the course playing the REAL situations you always face.

I have been playing the game of golf since November 1982 at Walt Disney World 6 hole course designed for the families with young golfers.  That Christmas my brother and I got our first set of clubs we had to share.  I have always enjoyed the game, but never had the opportunity to really play like I have the past 8 years.  I have played on the High School team and College team, Division III.  In college, the first year was a club team and just became a part of the NCAA division iii, so it was not very competitive since we were just getting started.  I still play with a competitive edge.  In the past few years, I have been focusing on improving my golf game.  Prior, I was mainly mid to upper 80's since I didn't play a lot.  Now being at the club, I have been focusing on improving.  Amongst that was finding my go to ball of play, which is TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x.  I did try all the big name brands, and have all brands.  Yes I will at times just grab a ball and play.  I have played with Callaway Chrome soft and one thing that I really enjoy about the Chrome soft was how they are with the short game.

With this testing, I am going in with my past experience I had with Callaway balls.  I am going to compare it the my prefer ball of choice.  I am looking at how it feels coming off the driver, and distance.  How it feels off my irons, and around the green.  This game is about feel, and your style, so if this preforms better than what I am using than it could become a choice in my bag.

My irons are usually the going out models, since they finally become affordable.  Working in a local school, cannot allows get them hot on the market.  

My expectation is that these Callaway balls will preform similar to what they have on the market and my golf game.  Not knowing what I am getting, is a benefit in my books, because I cannot use what I know about a certain ball.  Knowing the ball, it would become a mind over matter, forcing myself to preform at a certain level.  Some of my best play has been just going out and just playing and keeping what is between the ears out of play!

My equipment to be used: Stealth driver, PXG 5 woods, RBZ 3 Hybrid (reshafted myself), either Honma  Rose proto or Mizuno JPX 923 tours irons, Cleveland and Callaway wedges, Odyssey Jailbird or Taylormade Platinum S putter.

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 10.5*

Mizuno Irons: JPX 923 Tour

Irons: Proto Rose

Ladies Golf Balls - Titleist Golf Logo Clipart (#110861) - PinClipartWedges: SM7 52.08; SM6 60.04

Cleveland Golf Png & Free Cleveland Golf.png Transparent Images ...Wedges: Zip core: 54, and 58 

Callaway Golf Wedge: Jaws 50

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ... Putter: Platinum S

Odyssey putter: Jail Bird

Excited to give these a run. I've always been a little suspect of Callaway balls, but willing to have an open mind for this. Excited to see how they perform next to my Z Star and prior ball, AVX. Thanks again for the opp! 

D-Titleist TSR2 w Mitsubishi Tensei 50g Stiff 

5w-Titleist TSI w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 65g Stiff

HYB-Titleist TSi 21* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana 65g Stiff

Irons-4-PW Toura Golf JCB Japan Forged CB w/ TrueTemper S100 

Wedges - Cleveland RTX ZipCore 52/10 56/12 60/8 w/ TrueTemper T100

Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 1.5

Ball - Sirxon Z Star XV

Can’t wait to see them

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

"I guess, Hello World, huh?" 

A little about me...
Name:
Bobby
Dexterity: Lefty
WITB: Driver - Cobra AeroJet LS; 5W -  Ping 410; Irons - Srixon ZX7 MKII; Wedge - Vokey SM8; Putter - Bettinardi QB6; Ball - Titleist AVX
Bio: I've been a member of MGS since 2015 and have been a tester before. In 2017, I was chosen to be part of (what I think was the first) Cobra Connect Driver Challenge. It was a wonderful experience, and everyone involved had a great time over a couple of months of testing we did with the Cobra Drivers. I was also part of the upcoming Lamkin UTX Grip test. Keep an eye out for that one! 

I'm 48, originally from southern WV, but I live in Pittsburgh now and started golfing back in college at West Virginia University (LET'S GO, MOUNTAINEERS!) when my aunt and uncle bought me a lefty set they found at a garage sale. It was fun, and I enjoyed the game, but other things started to take priority in my 20s. About 15 years ago, I started playing in a local beer league at one of the better public courses here in Pittsburgh, and that's when the golf bug officially bit me, and I haven't looked back since. 

I'm a lefty—currently an 11 handicap (went up last year from 9.5 dangit). I have a 12-year-old son who is a golfer also and participates in the PGA Jr. League, and competes in the Pittsburgh area and I expect him to beat me within the next 2 years if not sooner.  We are collectors of golf stuff. We have an extensive collection of Scotty and Bettinardi putters, headcovers, and metal. If you're into that stuff, hit me up and we'll chat! Also, we tinker on YouTube and post videos from time to time on reviewing products, doing unboxing, etc. We're "McBurdie" on social spaces, look us up! 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this test for a few reasons.

• First, I am a constant tinkerer when it comes to my golf equipment and of course, the Ball is the one thing that you use for every shot, I'm very open to finding a new ball that works for my game but also willing to say it's not for me. I have been using the Titleist AVX for the past 2 years to keep my ball flight low since I tend to have a spinny high trajectory ball flight and the low spin profile of the AVX has really helped my game off the tee. I can't wait to see what this ball can do! I plan on testing this mainly outside on the course when weather permits. 
  • Second, if I'm being honest, I haven't been the biggest fanboy of Callaway as a brand, their equipment, or their golf balls. I appreciate what they've done in the social media world and think their sponsorships of influencers like 'Good Good' and 'Bob Does Sports' have been great for growing the game. I'm looking forward to this new "secret" golf ball helping to change my perception of the brand as a whole from the equipment side.
  • Last but not least, being a lefty, I'm not always able to get picked for an MGS test, so this one works perfectly for me and all of us south-paws out there... REPRESENT! 

I really hope my input in this test will be valuable for others looking to enhance their golf ball selection.

image.png.4d724b03e10e843ad4a58ceb12f97b24.png

Edited by Digiburdie

Twitter: @bobbyburdette

Instagram: bobbyburdette

Thank you mygolfspy for this opportunity for Callaway white box testing! This will be an interesting test because I've also received a Taylormade TP5 protos last year (through Team Taylormade) and loved the improvement they have made with the cover, feel, and consistency. I have not played a Callaway ball since RULE 35 (if you can recall what those were🤣). 

product_61118.jpg.a5dd8224926251bbc0c764744d799f1b.jpg

Current ball I use is a mix between Titleist Pro V1 (2022) or Taylormade TP5X.

I have been playing for 25 years and my handicap is around 10. Played competitive golf in high school in early 2000s. Now I am 37 and live in Porter Ranch, California and play the Los Angeles Muni courses and some public courses in my area.

When it comes to equipment, I geek out with old school clubs and shafts. I still game my SC Pro Platinum Newport 2 every once in a while. I kinda geek out when it comes to shafts from 2000s-OG Speeders, Rombax, and OG Diamanas,etc. 

During the past 3ish years, I replaced my driver, fairway woods, wedges, and putter. Irons I left in my bag since 2014.
With my game, I would say the strongest will be green side bunker play, then irons. The past 10 rounds my sand save % were around 60%. My average SS with a driver is around 114. Currently,  I am struggling off the tee as I am getting used to a newer shaft that I've replaced. 

I prefer to test golf balls out on the course instead of launch monitors to get results especially around 150 yards and in. 

What I am looking for in a golf ball:

1. Spin control- I like drop and stop especially with chip shots. 3/4 swing on mid-irons. 

2. Feel off the putter-I am looking for consistent feel.

3. Cover quality- I don't know how often golfers should change their ball, but under normal conditions, I hope to play 3-4 round with them and not rip like old Nike Tour Accuracy. 

4. Distance- These should fall within my average distances under stock swings.

Let me know if you are on IG, I will give a follow! Here is a video of my swing.

Thanks

Junsuk

IG: @pnutsandgolf

Anyone received their shipment yet? 

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Very excited to be a part of this test. I've been playing the Chrome Soft since they came out along with ProV1

About me:

I am 63 years old and live in Maryland, about 45 minutes from DC and 45 min from Baltimore. I retired a year ago after a 42 year career. In my first year of retirement, I was able to play 70 rounds. By far, the most ever in a year.  My handicap ranged between a 7 and 9 and ended the year as an 8.7. Most importantly, I became a Granddad for the first time between Christmas and New Year!

Ballstriking, especially driving, is my strong point. I can still get it out there pretty good and irons are good. I lose a lot of shots from 100 yds and in.

Some history - I started playing at 13 yrs old, so 50 years ago (still no hole in one, dang it). I was/am a baseball fanatic so my father took me to the range and cut me loose. Told me to just hit it as hard as I could and not worry about where it went. Caught a few on the sweet spot and rest is history.

I play public courses and am not hooked up with monitors, etc. my testing will be outdoors on the course playing multiple balls and trying different shots. It is o going to be a blast!

:callaway-small: Mavrik Max, 9* 
:taylormade-small:Stealth 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore 52* / 56*
:odyssey-small: White Hot Versa Seven S , 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

11 hours ago, Erin B said:

Anyone received their shipment yet? 

No sign of them yet, but USPS app says there is a mystery package currently "moving through network" and will arrive by Feb 9th. Stamps.com tracking number but no details who sent in when I check. Hoping that's it and it arrives by the weekend as I have a couple of sim sessions already booked- 1hr Friday afternoon and 2hrs Sunday morning. Both currently solo sim sessions, so plenty of time to gather some comparison data 🙂

2024 WITB:

Driver: :ping-small: G430 LST 9* w. Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60X

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG3; 56/12 MG3TW; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix:callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below] (also testing :bridgestone-small: Tour BX Mindset)

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

55 minutes ago, Indy_Oz said:

No sign of them yet, but USPS app says there is a mystery package currently "moving through network" and will arrive by Feb 9th. Stamps.com tracking number but no details who sent in when I check. Hoping that's it and it arrives by the weekend as I have a couple of sim sessions already booked- 1hr Friday afternoon and 2hrs Sunday morning. Both currently solo sim sessions, so plenty of time to gather some comparison data 🙂

I haven’t seen anything on my FedEx or UPS other than my 4 iron and my Newton shaft coming. I’ll check again tomorrow.

14 hours ago, Indy_Oz said:

How did you look that up?

David Staller

1 hour ago, David Staller said:

How did you look that up?

I just signed into “informed delivery” part of the USPS app, where you can see what mail is heading your way. It shows a package on its way but nothing about who or where it’s from. Just a guess that it’s the balls as we aren’t expecting anything else via USPS right now. 

2024 WITB:

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix:callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below] (also testing :bridgestone-small: Tour BX Mindset)

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

Just got a notification on my UPS app!!! Tomorrow evening a Callaway package will be delivered! Just in time for my sim session on Friday!

Mine shipping out UPS from Texas today!!!

WITB

I’ll probably be one of the last to receive mine  due to the fact of being in Hawaii. I’m going to go out on limb now and say we’re getting a version of the new chrome tours. Seems like it would be a smart move for them to get chatter about the new product in forums, and social media.

Same UPS notification received. Guess I'll find out what the mystery USPS package is on Friday, ha ha. Callaway shipment should be here Saturday, in time for a good Sunday sim session.

2024 WITB:

2024 Tests:

Got my notification UPS is delivering today!!!

Callaway.jpg

Did you get two sleeves of Tour and two of Tour X?

Driver -  Titleist TSR2 10°

3W -  TaylorMade SIM2 15° 

5W - Titleist TSR2 18°

Irons -  6-9 Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal Pro

Wedges -  Vokey SM9 48°, 52°, 56°, 60°, WedgeWorks 64° 

Putter -  Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

Ball -  Titleist ProV1

25 minutes ago, David Staller said:

Just opened the box.  I am psyched! They are the new Chrome Tour X triple track. They look great and feel and feel a little firmer to the touch than the regular Chrome Soft. We have bad weather coming for the weekend.  Have to wait until Monday to try them out on the course.  In the meantime, I will do some putting and short game comparisons. Stay tuned.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

Wow - a full dozen!! Was thinking you guys were getting just a sleeve….will be excited to hear how they compare….

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Excited to see these starting to show up for the testers…looking forward to hearing how these perform all around.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Excited these are arriving! 

I had the chance to go through some testing with these already and I think there will certainly be those who are impressed.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)