Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

The Good Evening Thread

Erin B

Good evening everyone,

About to head out for Mexican food with the Fiancé and some friends. A couple of years ago this would have included refreshments but I am now over 500 days sober and killing it 💪🏽

Hitting the range tomorrow morning after taking a week away from swinging a club. Hoping it goes well out there after a bad iron showing my last time on the course

Have a great Sunday evening all!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :odin:

Good evening Spies on the last of what has been a busy weekend for me.

Congratulations @Michael.Sandoval33, great accomplishment and something to be very proud of! Been 48 years since I had any alcohol, and I truly believe it makes a difference in long term health.

Now, if I could get rid of the tobacco it would make it better yet.

Played today, after spending time at the range beforehand, and game is getting back to some assemblance of normal as far as tempo and timing goes.

Have a great rest of your Sunday.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

11 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Good evening Spies on the last of what has been a busy weekend for me.

Congratulations @Michael.Sandoval33, great accomplishment and something to be very proud of! Been 48 years since I had any alcohol, and I truly believe it makes a difference in long term health.

Now, if I could get rid of the tobacco it would make it better yet.

Played today, after spending time at the range beforehand, and game is getting back to some assemblance of normal as far as tempo and timing goes.

Have a great rest of your Sunday.

I hear ya and agree about the health, but honestly I'm totally fine around alcohol now, which is awesome. I had quit smoking the year before and the two kind of went hand in hand for me so it hasn't been as hard as it could have been. 

Good to hear your game is getting back on track as well 🔥

WITB

29 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening everyone,

About to head out for Mexican food with the Fiancé and some friends. A couple of years ago this would have included refreshments but I am now over 500 days sober and killing it 💪🏽

Hitting the range tomorrow morning after taking a week away from swinging a club. Hoping it goes well out there after a bad iron showing my last time on the course

Congratulations on the great achievement Michael and keep those days rolling aa you continue your journey! 

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

46 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening everyone,

Hell yeah!!

:PXG:Bubba Ivy 

@Preewaythose are some amazing photos!  The last one should be in a frame on a wall!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

@Michael.Sandoval33 congrats on maintaimaintaining your sobriety. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Was suppose to have my full bag fitting on Saturday morning as my Fathers Day gift but had to cancel. Out of the blue had a 104° fever all night. Luckily CC was gracious enough to allow me to reschedule to the 29th.

As disappointed as I was, I’m still looking forward to getting it done. Will be very interested to see what they fit me into and how much I’ll be spending 😂

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

21 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

Was suppose to have my full bag fitting on Saturday morning as my Fathers Day gift but had to cancel. Out of the blue had a 104° fever all night. Luckily CC was gracious enough to allow me to reschedule to the 29th.

As disappointed as I was, I’m still looking forward to getting it done. Will be very interested to see what they fit me into and how much I’ll be spending 😂

Feel better!!!

Franken-cart v2.0 is alive!

Evening spies!  What a day!  Mowed 3 acres,  weed whacked , cleaned up the front flower bed, all before 0900.  Missed a call from my LT, and when I called him back he said I had to get to the GC in 15 minutes! So I hopped in a cold ass shower, got dressed and headed up the road.  He forgot to mention I was the signed up as a 4th on a team for a charity tournament (I was never told!) There were almost 300 players!  They had to do double teams shotgun starts. 

We placed 8th overall, but 18th before handicaps were factored. 

I'm overheated and exhausted! Finally showered and cooling off.

Did not get any pics unfortunately,  because my phone never charged for some reason.

10 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Evening spies!  What a day!  Mowed 3 acres,  weed whacked , cleaned up the front flower bed, all before 0900.  Missed a call from my LT, and when I called him back he said I had to get to the GC in 15 minutes! So I hopped in a cold ass shower, got dressed and headed up the road.  He forgot to mention I was the signed up as a 4th on a team for a charity tournament (I was never told!) There were almost 300 players!  They had to do double teams shotgun starts. 

Did not get any pics unfortunately,  because my phone never charged for some reason.

I'd take a call to play golf over a call to work anyday!

10 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

I'd take a call to play golf over a call to work anyday!

Good evening Spies, pretty much a work around the household day for me, although that was in my plans as it was cooler and dreary for most of the day.

Going to mid 40's tonight, and then warming up as the week moves forward.

Watched the video @Rob Person, goo video and nice job on V2.0!

Also congrats. on your placing in the tournament.

Still waiting for AAA insurance and Safelite glass to get their acts together so I can get my daily driver car back, will be a week tomorrow that I filed claim, and gave them both all the information to get it processed.

Have kept in contact with the glass place and have repeatedly called AAA about getting it processed, but all I get is different excuses from all I talk to. They promised that it should be processed by Tuesday afternoon, and glass company will perform the replacement right afterwards. Car has been there since last Thursday night.

Hoping to get either a round or range session in tomorrow and have a round on the calendar for Thursday.

Have a good evening Spies and hoping that @Preeway has had safe and uneventful travels back home today.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Good evening gents. Made it to Logan, UT without any troubles. Tomorrow I drive almost all the way home. Going to stop in Gothenburg after 10 hours of driving. Realistically, I could go ahead push through the last 3.5 hours but I’m not gonna go 14 hours in a car. I’ve done that too many times in my years of travel and I’m not as young as I was the last time I put in a long haul like that. Plus, I made a 7:30 tee time for Wild Horse and gonna play a fast 18 before going home. It’s the first tee time of the day so gonna try to get done in 3 hours depending on who I’m paired up with. Will be sure to get some pics to share. Might be my favorite course in Nebraska. Hope everyone has a restful evening. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Evening spies!!! Hope all is well and you all had a great day! Didn’t play golf, installed a microwave at our Laramie house. Oh, and worked. That sucks! 
IMG_5228.gif.70639c3ae2f20cc158be85b6384d63b8.gif

I did 💩 several times today!!! Have a great evening everyone! Wyoming out!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48, 52; TaylorMade MG4 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: SeeMore Black MiniGiant

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X or Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Good evening everyone,

Hit the range today. It feels like I'm going to need a complete rehaul on my iron swing, unfortunately. But that's the game. Thankfully my driver, wedges, and putting are holding together. But I most likely won't be playing the courses for a little while. Unfortunate because walking the course and playing is the the best part of the game. 

But Rome was built in a day, right?

Wait, it wasn't? 🤬😂

WITB

Hi spies! I played today, and actually played 18!!! I used the motocaddy and made an update on my review. Check it out! The link is in my signature. Anyway, I scrambled today. Was a weird day with the driver. I barely cleared 250 yd average. Meh, it’s ok when I recovered so well. I didn’t put well though. Missed several birdies so my birdie hunting was crap. 
IMG_5237.jpeg.9b5925459adee709b4b0c3b329307af2.jpegIMG_5238.jpeg.0406bcad2522e27fa02721a471472d0e.jpeg

I’m not totally satisfied with my wedges. I think I’m going to trade the 52 in for a 48 and trade the 50 in for a 54. These TM MG4s just aren’t that long. Anyway that’s my day. I needed this break! I think the spousal unit did too. Have a great evening spies!

IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

IMG_5234.jpeg

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

14 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Hi spies! I played today, and actually played 18!!! I used the motocaddy and made an update on my review. Check it out! The link is in my signature. Anyway, I scrambled today. Was a weird day with the driver. I barely cleared 250 yd average. Meh, it’s ok when I recovered so well. I didn’t put well though. Missed several birdies so my birdie hunting was crap. 
IMG_5237.jpeg.9b5925459adee709b4b0c3b329307af2.jpegIMG_5238.jpeg.0406bcad2522e27fa02721a471472d0e.jpeg

I’m not totally satisfied with my wedges. I think I’m going to trade the 52 in for a 48 and trade the 50 in for a 54. These TM MG4s just aren’t that long. Anyway that’s my day. I needed this break! I think the spousal unit did too. Have a great evening spies!

IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

IMG_5234.jpeg

Glad you got 18 in!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Good evening spies,

Hope Tuesday treated you all well. I spent most of the day car shopping with little success. I'm very nitpicky about what I like to roll up in, so I already knew day one was not going to lead anywhere except back home in the same car I came. 

Glad to hear you had a good time @Erin B looks like it was a nice day out for golf as well.

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

WITB

Evening spies!  Just chilling with a cold adult beverage,  unwinding from today's gc work and golf afterwards. 

Hope everyone's day was well, and if not, remember, tomorrow is a new day!

13 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening spies,

Hope Tuesday treated you all well. I spent most of the day car shopping with little success. I'm very nitpicky about what I like to roll up in, so I already knew day one was not going to lead anywhere except back home in the same car I came. 

Glad to hear you had a good time @Erin B looks like it was a nice day out for golf as well.

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

Hate vehicle shopping! I ended up with a 2022 Ford Maverick with the Ecoboost for the mpg.. The less I put in the tank, the more I put in my golf bag 😁

20 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

Hate vehicle shopping! I ended up with a 2022 Ford Maverick with the Ecoboost for the mpg.. The less I put in the tank, the more I put in my golf bag 😁

Yup that was the same mindset I was shopping with. It helps that MOST newer vehicles are pretty good on gas but I am not sure I could picture myself in a Prius.

WITB

16 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Yup that was the same mindset I was shopping with. It helps that MOST newer vehicles are pretty good on gas but I am not sure I could picture myself in a Prius.

Not sure what they cost now but when I bought it I think it was $25k..$0 down $417/month

PXL_20240612_004309466.jpg

Just now, Bubba1985 said:

Not sure what they cost now but when I bought it I think it was $25k..$0 down $417/month

30 mpg with the Ecoboost 

The US Open contest is live:

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

42 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

30 mpg with the Ecoboost 

She's definitely nice 👌🏽 and the 30 mpg is surprisingly good. 

WITB

2 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Glad you got 18 in!

Thanks sir! Me too. I needed a break and so did the spousal unit. It was good for the both of us.

1 hour ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Going through the same thing right now for a family vehicle. Car shopping seems to be getting worse and worse especially given the market. Good luck with your search!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Good evening spies!

I had a work dinner for my team to celebrate their accomplishments on a job well done with a large implementation project. It’s not quite finished yet but it’s good to take a step back and look how far we’ve come some times and just decompress. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and we had a lot of laughs. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far and has a good night!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

9 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Thanks sir! Me too. I needed a break and so did the spousal unit. It was good for the both of us.

For sure!  Yall need to not think for a bit and just enjoy life. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter