Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played yesterday at a bit of a pasture called Deer Pass in Seville, Ohio. Shot a 91 which is a bit of an improvement over last week but considering the difference in course quality, I "should" have shot at least this or better.

I really need to go to the driving range and reassess my distances. A few time I was over the green by one club compared to what I was last year.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Shot 75 today from a mix of white/blue tees (about 6450 total) playing against the asst pro and won.  Finally feel like I'm 100% back after shoulder surgery.  Not too shabby, took 4 full months but distance has improved.  Biggest obstacle now is knowing how far clubs go with new distances.  Just found out our course is adding a set of black tees to tip out at 6705 (course is usually wet so always feels longer) and my favorite, a set of family tees at 2700 yards.  Cannot wait until they both open in July

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Well, since I officially joined Pebble Creek, I have played well, but also lousy.

I just can't seem to crack the back nine.

Sat 41/45 86

Sun 41/48 89

Anyway, I am having fun. My drives have been pure and I have been getting better on my short game.

I've been struggling with the back nine all spring, although I think it has more to do with my conditioning, than the layout of the course...  I'm going to quit spending so much time on the range before I play.  As I've mentioned before, most of my golf has been played 9 holes at a time, after work.  I need to wrap my mind around playing a full 18!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Played 3 rounds this weekend after a pair of rounds that turned into a bit of a disaster on Memorial weekend.  

Friday was a a 'decent' round.  Shot 95, but that was largely the result of 2 holes on the front where I just couldn't get myself right.  +7 from two holes will ALWAYS hurt. This echoed a lot of what I have seen over the last month though.  I have really struggled with the first 3-4 holes before settling in.

Saturday was just a strange round.  Opened up with a triple on 1. Par,bogey,par 2,3,4 triple 5, par 6,7, bogey 8, triple 9. with a wall of 9 bogeys on the back, resulting in a 91. All of the triples stemmed from misses that are far from my normal mistakes, with two of them being what amount to hosel rocket shanks OB and the 3rd, I just don't even know how to explain.  The trees are encroaching the left side off that tee shot. I hit a clean shot to fade to the middle, the ball brushed a pine tree and the ball vaporized.  No one saw it land, and it wasn't found. :(.  

Sunday however, I walked another 18.  Played far more consistent, and felt much better.  I had taken a 10 mile run that morning, so I was in a good place for the round.  Shot an 86. 2 doubles, no triples or worse. 12 bogeys, 4 pars, 8 GiR, 39 putts (the greens were rolling unusually slow and I had a lot of 6 inch tap ins), 10 fairways.

Hoping to get back out today for a few and see if I can keep the trend going.  Would like to break 80 for the first time this season after popping it a few times late last season.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I've been struggling with the back nine all spring, although I think it has more to do with my conditioning, than the layout of the course...  I'm going to quit spending so much time on the range before I play.  As I've mentioned before, most of my golf has been played 9 holes at a time, after work.  I need to wrap my mind around playing a full 18!

WB, I think part of my issue is energy level.  I eat a snack after 7 or 8 holes and drink a Gatorade. However, it just doesn't keep my level up.  The other issue is the back nine at Pebble Creek is usually into the wind.

I'm thinking nuts and PB&J for next weekend.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I usually carry a couple of flapjack bars, because when I don't I start to lose concentration on the last 6. Chocolates ok, but the quick energy leads to a crash pretty quickly - same is true of energy drinks for me.

So I stick to water, mind you I often have a coffee on the first tee which lasts a few holes. Not sure caffeine is a good idea but hey at 7 in the morning I need coffee.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Last Saturday, 86, I missed 5 putts inside 5 feet, and 3 putted twice, I also, had three 40-foot "lag putts" that I didn't even get within 15 feet of the hole, my ball striking is good to very good right now, but i absolutely have lost all feeling on or around the greens. I would never say I am a good putter, but it's never been this horrible

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Shat 78 yesterday. But I hit 11 greens and 12 fairways and the two misses were just off the fairway on the safe side. Now the bad news 36 putts!

I've been working so hard on the swing that I've neglected the putter and it's barking back at me. I'll attend to it soon because in the long run if I can get this long game together I'll be back.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Today, I shot a 39/41=80

With the help of my driver, changing it from 10.5* to 9*

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Today, I shot a 39/41=80

With the help of my driver, changing it from 10.5* to 9*

Nice, where? (And I don't mean where on the driver. :))

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Nice, where? (And I don't mean where on the driver. :))

At my home club, Pebble Creek

Played last Saturday and actually had a good day out which was nice. Shot a 35/37 72 at my par 67 home course. Had a good ball striking day but my driver fell off towards the end of the day and got me into a little bit of trouble but still managed to get 14 GIR. Putting is still not real great hence my search for a new one as I still had 35 putts for the round. I wish I was able to put like some of you when I hear a good day with the putter is somewhere in the mid to high 20's :S

Also spent pretty much the whole of last night at a massive demo day with a nike rep friend of mine. Tried a few irons I'm looking at getting, and tried all the drivers there. Out of the bertha alpha, sldr 460, nike covert 2 tour version, JPX EZ and the i25. The consensus between the Ping, Mizuno and my Nike rep friend was that it was between the bertha alpha and the covert 2 tour, with their preference slightly towards the alpha. Will be interesting to see what happens when I eventually get fit and run them all through a track man :)

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

Played last Saturday and actually had a good day out which was nice. Shot a 35/37 72 at my par 67 home course. Had a good ball striking day but my driver fell off towards the end of the day and got me into a little bit of trouble but still managed to get 14 GIR. Putting is still not real great hence my search for a new one as I still had 35 putts for the round. I wish I was able to put like some of you when I hear a good day with the putter is somewhere in the mid to high 20's :S

Also spent pretty much the whole of last night at a massive demo day with a nike rep friend of mine. Tried a few irons I'm looking at getting, and tried all the drivers there. Out of the bertha alpha, sldr 460, nike covert 2 tour version, JPX EZ and the i25. The consensus between the Ping, Mizuno and my Nike rep friend was that it was between the bertha alpha and the covert 2 tour, with their preference slightly towards the alpha. Will be interesting to see what happens when I eventually get fit and run them all through a track man :)

When you shoot 72 with 35 putts, it means you're hitting all the greens. When you hit all the greens, your putting stats will be high, but they're all birdie putts. Even the pros only make 1.7 per hole. Sub 30 is the goal, but that assumes you're missing a few greens.

In other words, good round! A few 20 footers for birdie and it woulda been a great round.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

It was a beautiful day at Sandpiper Golf Course today.  Playing with Zalbert and MBP today.  My drives were amazing but my chipping is killing my game.  I was so irritated and defeated by the last 3 holes that I wasn't talking to anyone.

I shot 100 which is 9 better than yesterday but still really need to gain some confidence with my chipping game.

UGH!  Apparently Northview tomorrow is a beast.  Wish me luck.

Shat 78 yesterday. But I hit 11 greens and 12 fairways and the two misses were just off the fairway on the safe side. Now the bad news 36 putts!

I've been working so hard on the swing that I've neglected the putter and it's barking back at me. I'll attend to it soon because in the long run if I can get this long game together I'll be back.

Wish I shat a 78! LOL :lol:

I know what you meant Rev. :D

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played a few days ago and played okay. I did hit a career shot too following a dumped drive. It was on a par 5 and I was looking to take advantage of the tees we were playing and my distance advantage over the guys I was playing with. So I took a hard swing (stupid because I've been hitting it much better lately by slowing the swing down a little and controlling the ball more). And yep, I topped it just a little. The green on this par 5 has a narrow creek that's 20 yards short of the green and more than 15 yards long is dead. Didn't matter with the dumped drive because I had 305 to the creek anyway. I pulled my SLDR T/S fairway and planned on it being 50-60 yards short of the creek and leaving me a 75 yard pitch to the green. I wanted to hit a draw at the right side of the green (my target line, not being able to actually get it there) so it's be left center of the fairway for my 3rd. I absolutely nutted it with the exact shape I wanted. The fairway sloped 10 feet in elevation down hill and there was a very light breeze behind me. I finished up 10 yards short of the creek and had 32 yards left in to the pin. Never hit a 3 wood that far ever. But I did that day. Stuffed the pitch in to 2 feet and tied the hole with the guy that bounced one on in 2 to have a 12 foot putt left. When I stuffed that pitch in there, he cussed me out, first wanting to know how I managed to hit the fairway wood that far then for stuffing the pitch in. Birdied the next hole as well and boy was he pissed. Especially because he was up 1 bet going into that par 5. Smashed him on the last 2 holes with another birdie on the par 5 and a par on the closing par 4 from the sand. Ended up being up 4 bets after being down 1 going into 15. The score wasn't great at an 80 (because I struck the ball well and putted like crap most of the first 14 holes).

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

When you shoot 72 with 35 putts, it means you're hitting all the greens. When you hit all the greens, your putting stats will be high, but they're all birdie putts. Even the pros only make 1.7 per hole. Sub 30 is the goal, but that assumes you're missing a few greens.

In other words, good round! A few 20 footers for birdie and it woulda been a great round.

When the course is only a Par 67 its not that great :P

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

I played at the local executive course today to keep my game up (at least the short game) and I had my personal best. I finished at 2 over which could've been better but I'll take it. I also used an old Arnold Palmer heel shafted blade and only had one three putt which was nice. Other than that my swing has been pretty good lately from what I've seen on the range and on a couple of the longer holes there.

Just got back from playing, shot 77, yippee, had 2 doubles on the front along with 2 birdies, shot 39, i shot 38 on the back, and i missed a 2 footer on the par 3 13th, the funny thing about this round was that they just punched and sanded the greens on monday and tuesday so they were horrible, no problem, i will just shoot my best round of the year, stupid game this is.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Shot 77 today with a double on a 112 yard par 3. The worst part about that is I wasn't in a trap or hazard of any type.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I'm playing very ordinary right now (89-89-88 last three rounds), but consider this in my last two rounds:

Last Saturday, I was the guest in a member/guest at a local CC and my 22 hdcp host shot an 85 (best score by 14 shots in 2014) and we blew away the field with a net 57 in a two man best ball.  Then yesterday, the 18 hdcp in my threesome shot a career best 38 on the back nine and the 15 hdcp shot an 81 with a triple bogey from the center of the fairway on the last hole (he obviously was counting his score going in).  Oh, yes, we won the team game against the other threesome.  While my play was meh, it was fun watching the guys flirt with career rounds.  Guess I'm good luck lately!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

I had the craziest 79 ever.  I was in one of my junior tournaments.  On the front I had 7 pars, but I had a quad on 2, and a triple on 8.  I was playing really well on the back, I had 3 birdies and one bogey going into 18, but I tripled that for a one over 37 on the back.  I shot 42 37 79.  This was only a local tour and luckily no one else played decent, so I am sleeping on the lead for tomorrow.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

Played my home course this morning...  Shot an 80 with a 10 on a par 5, 2 balls in the water on other holes, and another lost ball....  and 4 missed birdie putts inside of 15 feet..  

All in all, I'd call it a win that I came home without an broken club..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Played my home course this morning...  Shot an 80 with a 10 on a par 5, 2 balls in the water on other holes, and another lost ball....  and 4 missed birdie putts inside of 15 feet..  

All in all, I'd call it a win that I came home without an broken club..

Why did you leave it at the course? :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Finally feeling like I've gotten past the instruction I took three years ago. Hit every fairway today and 16/18 greens. Never dropped a single birdie, but definitely my best ball strikijg day in years. Putter was not bad, but just never could get one to drop.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Shot an 83 today.  Two bad doubles held me back.  My ball striking was all over the place while i work out some kinks in the swing.  Off the tee is what killed me today.  The game is starting to round n to shape and I am liking what it has the potential to be.  

Bag: :ping-small:  Hoofer Vantage

Driver: :ping-small:  G25 10.5 Aldila NV 65 S

3 Wood:   :cobra-small:  Fly Z+ 3 Wood 13.5*

Rescue: :adams-small:  XTD ti 18* set to 17* or  :adams-small: Pro 23* 

Irons: :callaway-small:  Apex Pro 4-PW, KBS Tour S, Standard Length and Loft, 2* flat, 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 50* bent to 51*, KBS Tour S

:vokey-small: Spin Milled 56* bent to 55*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 60* U grind KBS Tour S

Putter: :cameron-small: Futura X5 MOTO

Grips: PURE DTX Green

I played at the Morongo Golf Club, both the Legends Course and Champions Course. The Legends course I shot 81 (+9) which could've been better, my putting on the back nine sucked. At the Champions Course I shot my personal best, 75 (+3). Everything seemed to be on but putting wasn't helping, I'll need to work on it a bit.

Shot 93 today after carding an 86 a week ago. Winds were howling about 2-3 club wind, even though it didn't feel windy at all when I left the house. We had a ton of rain here over the last two days but the course does drain well. Still though I try not to play after the day it rains because some spots I got a ton of run, others not so much and I play a low running ball. The course is a links set up with high fescue and some deep rough. I hit 11/14 fairways today, but had no distance off the tee. Last time I played I hit the irons well but not the tee shots, today the exact opposite. Flat stick hasn't been my friend as of late as I changed green types after coming up from Mississippi.

Part of the reason I scored so high is I played with my dad, who walked admirably, but couldn't keep up my pace. He's a tough SOB but he was hurting by the time we got to 12 and the last 3 holes were brutal on us both, mostly because we rarely take a seat when playing. However, moral of this story is I got to play with him and wouldn't trade 10 strokes playing along instead of with him.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

You got it sport fan. If 86 is your birth year I have two SOS born in 87 and we love to play together. They hit it longer than I do but I kick their butt.

Shot 76 today. It's clearly summer in Florida, rainy season. We were hitting our drives 20 yards shorter than two weeks ago. But I hit the new irons great. I hit the stick on 9 for a tap in birdie.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches