How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Yeah we finished as the sprinkles started arriving.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Well if you get what we had there won't be sprinkles - tornado warning right as the first church service ended and it's been pouring ever since.

Driver: Taylor Made Xi10 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

Going through a swing change and shot 38 

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

Played in the Poconos on Friday morning and froze my rear end off.  First 9 was played to frozen greens and on a frozen golf course so scoring was not optimal.  Swatted the ball around for a few hours and walked away with a terrible 81.

Got out yesterday on the north shore of Long Island and played in shorts for the first time all year.  Made 16 pars and two terrible bogeys to shoot a 75.....yes it was a par 73 thanks to the closing hole that was a 644 yard par 6.

WITB 2024

Driver:   Qi10 LS 9* GD AD VR 6x

Fairway:  BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* GD AD HD 7x

Fairway:  Sim 19* GD AD MT 7x

Hybrid:  Sim2 Rescue 22* GD AD DI 95x

Irons:  X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:   Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:   Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball:  Z Star Diamond

Shot 83 today. Sounds terrible but I played from the tips on a course that's 7,100 yards long. And used to host a tour event. Why? Because the guy I was playing with has made it to match play in 3 US AMA and several mid-ams. That's why.

Other than watching him knock it 50 yards past me and shoot even it wasn't a lot of fun. His kid has a cancerous brain tumor so I was providing a distraction from an horrific time in his life. We really had fun so I'm happy.

My 3 hybrid got a work out. I actually hit it okay and if I had putted better I could have broken 80.

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

40-37 77 doesn't tell the story. Don't know how I shot 40 on the front, hit it so bad or 37 on back, hit it so good but that's golf.

I finally got a chance to play my first round at my local country club!  I'm a new member, since I retired last fall and anticipated making it my home course once I could start playing there on weekdays.  Our weather has been (and still is) pretty atrocious the spring and I've only got 45 holes in, so far this year...

It's really a beautiful course, well kept and scenic, and my partner knows the course quite well so I enjoyed the first sunny day in the 70s we've had around here, but I've got a lot of rust to "shake off."  I shot 47 on the front nine, which I was pretty pleased with, having never seen the course before.  The back nine didn't go as well, I think largely because I'm not used to playing a full 18 and I started getting myself in trouble off the tee.  I ended up at the "century mark" with a score of 100 for the round.

We've got a 10 day forecast of rain, wind and possible snow with only a couple of days hitting 60 degrees, but I'm hoping to at least get some range time in while I wait for the weather to behave.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

1k posts on this thread alone. Started it a while back to give us a place to discuss our rounds and never imagined it hitting 1k.

Played today and shot an okay score. I did determine that the Squareback just isn't going to work. They built it too flat (I requested 71.5* and they built it at 70*, not happy if I'm being honest but didn't think it'd be a big deal, boy was I wrong) and it can't be bent upright because there's no spud/post the shaft sits on. I changed mid round today because I was frustrated with it. Went back to the 2ball CS that's at 72* and putted much better the second 9. Hit my driver well all day and hit a few good iron shots. I'll be selling the square back and ordering a Mannkrafted custom. Pulling the trigger finally. Already spoke with LaMont on it and know a price as well as what I want to go with.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Played 3 rounds this weekend.  Well, 2.5  since one was rain shortened.

Friday was a casual round where even though I played and scored well with an 89, I was out with my father and oldest daughter.  Honestly, the company far outweighed the score.

Saturday's Men's Game was a different story.  We ended up with an odd number so I ended up playing a 2 with a gent that I hadn't played with before.  Sadly, he had a rough day of it, though I cannot complain, he kept an even keel, and still played quickly despite his round. Meanwhile, I had a fantastic front 9, finishing the front as +6 ( including a nasty double on the par 5 5, that was a scramble to make that).  The back 9 saw me lose the handle on the  driver a little with a couple of pushes, one OOB that kinda bummed me out, but since I generally only play driver on 3 holes on the back  9 at that course, that wasn't a huge crisis. Struggled a bit with putts in the 12-20' range, being a little butch on them, so ate a couple 3 putts on the back.  Overall though, a really good round, finishing up at +14 ( on a course where my handicap is presently a 20 ).

Went out sunday afternoon to get some practice in, and got cut off at 10 holes by a fast moving thunderstorm, but accomplished the goal of getting the driver back to the the slight draw I prefer.  

However, all of this weekend and the last 6-8 weeks has established for me is that I have hit that spot where I am happy with the WITB, with just one exception, and one want.  

First, it is time to find an option to replace the 3H.  It just sets up too different from the rest of the clubs.  Leaning towards going back to a 5W instead.

Second, I *REALLY* want a Ping Ketsch.  Made the mistake of taking it out as a demo for a couple of rounds.  That thing is absolutely a money maker. I *will* find a way to beg, borrow or steal one of these for the bag in the next month or so. 

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Played in a Saturday morning game in an absolute monsoon, bad enough that I had to get a second pair of rain gloves at the turn.  Scrambled my back side off to shoot a one over 72 with the best shot of the day being a wedge that I hit to 6 inches as the club flew out of my hand at impact.  As a sign of my luck the rain stopped and the sun came out just as I was driving home after my round.

WITB 2024

Nice

My buddy has one of those bad boys. I hit it a few times, very nice club.

I like it so much that I picked up the matching three wood with a Matrix Black Tie over the weekend at Golfsmith for under $100 new.  Even my wife would not let me pass up that deal.

WITB 2024

Our Saturday morning group traveled from Tampa to Tarpon Springs and 33 of us dared to compete on the ever challenging Wentworth Golf Club. Par 71, 6,053 yards at 69.6/135....we regularly play at Pebble Creek, a par 71, 6,032 yard, 69.1/122 course. Both courses are owned by the same company so when they have a large tournament schedules, we get the opportunity to play one of their other courses.  This means as extra 30 minutes of travel time but it is usually worth it.  The weather was a georgeous Sunny and 79* and the course was in terrific shape.

Wentworth GC plays quite quite a bit more difficult than Pebble Creek. Only 8 out of 33 players were able to make their points. We shotgunned at 8 AM.  I shot a 47 on the back followed by a 43 on the front for a 90 and finished +2.  That got me into a 3 way tie for First Place!...In addition, I did a Matt Kuchar on #6, holed out from a deep bunker for a Birdie! That Birdie held up so I ended up taking home $103.  Not bad on a very difficult course.  Note, we had 2 players that shot 74 & 75, making their points, so they ended up in a 4 way tie for 5th Place ($6)....

I am really enjoying the game with the Cobra Bio Cell irons....so much that I picked up the Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood and 2 hybrid......of course, all in Wildcat Blue.  

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Went worth is a beast and I've played it back a set from the ones you guys played the two times I've played there. It's also where I demo'd the SLDR the first time.

How did you like the second hole?

Interesting start to the year, 87 then 84 then 77. Strangely I think I'm striking the ball worse as the scores get lower! But my word the chipping and putting is coming back nicely.

Should have been better than 77 today really, but hey when don't we say that. The double at 17 hurt for sure, dumped the drive straight right into the cabbage and never saw it again. But holed a good 6 footer at the last to play to the handicap.

Next round on Saturday and then first match of the season for the club on Thursday.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Like crap. :(

You win the prize for best "How'd you play" response!

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I'm with you Rev, played Saturday and was doing well for the most part and fell to pieces at the end. Then followed on with a discracful performance in pennant matchplay on Sunday :(

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 7.5* Aldila VS Proto Shaft 65 X

Fairway Woods: Titleist 980F 19* Pro Trajectory stock Titleist 4375 R shaft (desperately need to replace)

Irons: Taylormade LT2's 3-PW S300 dynamic golds

Sand Wedge: Vokey 56* 256 10 Oil can 8620 finish True temper shaft

Lob Wedge: Shark 64* wedge True temper shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 blade, 303 GSS Insert, 35'' 330g 4*L 71*L

Ball: Pro VI

Rain cancelled our weekly game on Saturday.....about 12 of us played on Sunday.....Shot a 44/44/88.  The course surprised me, it drained very well with only a few areas in standing water.  All the creeks were flowing.  On the 1st hole, my drive went to left side and i had an uneven lie, so I chose my 2H for the 195 yd shot.  I came down about 60 yards short right where the creek was flowing.  My ball hit the moving water and skipped out about a yard onto the greenside of the rough. I then put my Gap Wedge about 15 feet right of the pin; made the putt for Par. A Great start!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I made some swing changes 6 weeks ago or so, wanting something that would hold up under pressure.  Well, yesterday I got to check it out.  There was a two man scramble tournament at the club shot gun start at 1 pm that I choose not to participate in.  We were getting our round in early when the club pro drove up to me on 16 and asked me if I would play in the tournament with a couple of friends of mine.  There was an odd number of teams and if I would play with them to keep score and help with the timing.  He said he would have another player on the tee box. 

So after lunch I arrive at the appropriate tee box and find four guys there.  Three of which I played with that morning and one guy who just decided to join in.  After some haggling it was decided that I would play both teams them scrambling and I would get an extra putt.  And we would play for a dollar per hole. 

I took this bet because at least one team was going to hard to beat and the pressure would tremendous.  I was really wanting to test my swing.  Well, I shot a 72 to their 71.  As a matter of fact all the good players in the tournament shot around 70 so my 72 was very respectable.  The pins were in very difficult spots that were very speed dependent.  My second putt never went in the hole either.  I lipped out 9 birdie putts from 12-15'.  And reputted them and lipped out again.

The important thing is I hit every fairway, deep.  Sometimes as long as I ever hit a drive.  Also, there was the 17 GIR.  It was drive it deep down the fairway, and get it on the green and 2 putt pars most of the day.  I had one bogey and one birdie.  They had three birdies and an eagle but four bogies.  The other team I beat by 4 holes.

Bottom line, new swing will hold up.

:ping-small: G430 LST 10. on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430 Max 15°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:taylormade-small: SIM2 Rescue 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small: P790 Black 4-G on :aerotech: i95 S 

:vokey-small: SM9 54° & 58° on :vokey-small: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

You win the prize for best "How'd you play" response!

The saddest thing about it was the fact that it was the short game that got me, that and the three wood. I just spent an hour after work on the practice green and I'm hitting driver on the holes that I'd normally hit three wood on tomorrow. That or 3 hybrid.

• SPY VIP

Sorry for my lack of input in the past, but I'm going to get involved with this thread in 2014

Vacation last week - 2.5 rounds

I took with me an untested course swing since rebuild lessons began 2 months ago - found it very hard to get 100% comfortable over any shot

Borrowed clubs off aotearoabrad which he either had or scrounged up for Nidine & I - alternated between Cleveland CG4's and Adams CB3's irons, a whack of drivers and no putters I was 100% comfortable with. But hey who's complaining I didn't need to rent or haul our clubs along for the trip.

Round 1 - Turtle Bay Palmer course with aotearoabard!

Shot 85 off the plane while losing 8 balls playing the CG4 irons with graphite shafts. Yes I couldn't hit the driver in the fairway to save my life or make a put for that matter and still pulled off an 85. My short irons were pretty money and I almost jarred it on 15 for an ace. As Brad describes it I jibba jabba'd about distance, wind, elevation etc but then stepped up and hit the exact shot I called. I had lost sight of the ball but both Brad and Nidine screamed "You hit the pin!" Did not make the 8 foot birdie putt however, but suspect if I hadn't hit the pin I would have been a foot from hole judging by ball mark. I did manage to chip in on the 3rd hole for birdie with a great shot considering the right to left slope I had to navigate.

Round 2 - Kahuku GC

9 hole links right on the ocean, fairly easy but I can imagine if the wind was up it could beat the snot out of ya. Once again the CG4 irons and tried the Hybore driver that came with it. Fairways were uber wide so hitting them was easy, irons were 90% on but I did pull a couple bad ones. Putter let me down, but this was to be expected. However at the end of the day a 3 over 38 I can live with.

Round 3 - Royal Hawaii GC

Set in a mountain valley where 10 feet off the fairways was jungle. All drivers I attempted were 20 yards deep in the bush and had lost 4 balls i the first 2 holes. From there on in I stuck to placing long irons in the proper layup areas the rest of the day and manage to pull off an 82 on an extremely difficult course that was hit but torrential rain showers every 20-30 minutes. Most shots were a mud bath, but the scenery more than made up for the minor inconvenience. In all I lost 6 balls but started to get a good feel for the new swing changes over the back 9. I shot 4 over 40 on the back but feel with better putting and 1 drive back it could have been 35.  

Look forward to sharing my rounds with you guys the rest of the season.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Sounds great MBP I'm playing in my Tuesday afternoon group a bit later. Looking forward to it.

Played very early Sunday morning in a sustained 25 MPH wind that seemed to be always in my face.  Was one over par heading to nine and hit what I thought was a great tee ball that got caught in the wind and knocked it out of the sky.....went 195 yards.  Had 210 to the front dead into the wind and managed to hit 3 wood 165 yard and then a nine iron on....add the three jack for a double.  On the back we gave up on stroke play and ended up playing match play of partners which was just a lot more enjoyable.  Highlight of the day was hitting a Bubba hook off the tee that rode the wind and bent about 90 yards into the middle of the fairway.  At some point this year I will get a round without wind and rain.....hoping that day is Tuesday when I am out playing at Plainfield CC in Jersey.

WITB 2024

Like crap again but since it was a competitive round I had to live with it. Fortunately I had the putter in the bag and only needed it 29 times. Shot 74, even on the back and won a skin.

I mean I hit a grounder to short on one hole and still had a look at par.

It's amazing how poorly you can hit the ball and still score well if you keep it in play and hole some putts.

It's amazing how poorly you can hit the ball and still score well if you keep it in play and hole some putts.

I am slowly learning this.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

That used to be my game. Just get me on the green so I can make my putt....

Played a tournament last week and cold topped it. Twice. Then 4 putted. Tennis anyone?

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58

Had two topped tee shots myself during the last round. What the H-E-double toothpicks? Then went +1 over seven holes and finished...+7 for nine. Again, WTH?

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Yep. Stupid game. I topped it on 17 and took double bogey. Then birdied the 643 yard 18th in a 25mph crosswind.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58

Played yesterday and had a decent front 9, nothing spectacular but I could definitely see where my lessons and practice were starting to show up on the course.

Then the back 9 came. Started pretty good, even had a good par on 12 then the 13 hole came and the rest of the round whipped me like a 3 year old in k-mart.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Shot 78 on the second day of the tournament.  It was a grind, there were hazards on every side of every fairway and green.  I had six puts through six, then got the yips and played the next 10 holes 7 over par, and then finished par birdie.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter