PXG Gen 7 Irons - 2024 Forum Review

1 minute ago, ParFore74x said:

Great write ups fellas!! Nice work with this one. 

Thank you!  

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

24 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Nice job!  It's been a blast.

My final review is up as well.

Great job @Josh Parker ! It was a real pleasure getting to work with you!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, PXG 0311 P Gen 7 irons (4-GW), 54&58 degree Sub70 246 wedges, Tommy Armour #2 wide blade putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

12 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Great write ups fellas!! Nice work with this one. 

Thank you! It was a ton of fun!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, PXG 0311 P Gen 7 irons (4-GW), 54&58 degree Sub70 246 wedges, Tommy Armour #2 wide blade putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

4 hours ago, Coulter said:

Final review is up and just wanted to say a huge thank you again to MGS and PXG! This has been an amazing experience!

3 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Nice job!  It's been a blast.

My final review is up as well.

Awesome reviews @Coulter and @Josh Parker.

Here's hoping that the PXG irons continue to perform for you both as time moves forward.

Quite certain @GolfSpy AFG will be as ecstatic with them as you two were based on his comments, and almost full bag of PXG equipment. 

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist GT2 8 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Red & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :Nippon: Modus 105

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM9 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 5 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Just now, rkj427 said:

Awesome reviews @Coulter and @Josh Parker.

Here's hoping that the PXG irons continue to perform for you both as time moves forward.

Quite certain @GolfSpy AFG will be as ecstatic with them as you two were based on his comments, and almost full bag of PXG equipment. 

Thank you!  

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

On 8/5/2024 at 12:37 PM, Josh Parker said:

Introduction:

Hello Spies and a big thank you to PXG for this amazing opportunity!  My name is Josh just as the screen name suggest and I can’t wait to get this testing going with the PXG irons.  I am out of the Austin, Texas area and practically play golf year-round.  I joke around with the wife by saying that my home course practically pays me to play with the amount I am out there. (She puts up with my habit somehow) 

golf1.jpg.67891b4d766c98e4ec34b066b468134c.jpg

I have two smaller children (8 and 3) and spend as much time as possible with them.  They both love to get on the course and help dad out with filling divots or just riding around on the course looking at the deer.  Neither of the kids are super interested in golf yet but have shown some interest and I am hoping that they decide to enjoy the game at some point.  

When I’m not golfing, I am doing Real Estate and just started up my construction company which is what my background was prior to real estate.  What can I say, I like to stay busy.  Enough of the small talk, let’s get to why we are all on this site.  The Golf!  I am currently around a 4 handicap with some big goals for the remainder of the year.  The biggest of them, breaking 70.  I have hit 70 twice but haven’t broken that magic number yet and dang it, I want that badge! 

20240716_152846.jpg.2754e2aea0699baaf4e696a6e2b3f578.jpg

What do I know about PXG?  Well, I know that they like to make some noise in this industry and shake things up.  They treat our Military and First Responders great and that alone is something I wish more companies did!  They have always been a little more on the expensive side and some have said that they are all for show.  So here is what I found on their website:  

SIMPLY PUT, PXG CLUBS ARE THE DUCK'S NUTS*

*A colloquial but most compelling way to describe the world’s sexiest, most forgiving golf clubs that launch higher, go farther, feel softer and have a sweet spot the size of Texas.

I would say those are some mighty large claims and as someone from Texas….. well let’s just say there are plenty of statements about Texas.  Ha

So, what can we expect from these statements and what will we see during testing? 

1.      While they claim to have a sweet spot the size of Texas, will that equate to tighter dispersion than my current gamers? (Srixon MKii ZX5’s and ZX7’s)  I will be using my Flightscope Mevo at the range to test this out as well as on the course testing.

2.      How does the fitting compare to other fittings I have had in the past?  Do they go thru a certain process?  What questions are asked?

3.      As a golfer who has struggled to get the ball flight higher, will the polymer filled clubs accomplish this?  Does their claim of being a high launch club stand true?

4.      Can the PXG clubs beat out the gamers and help me hit the goal of breaking 70?

20240728_152915.jpg.f7a11d30714fe30ab6a673785ec5e7bf.jpg

If anyone has anything specific that they would like to see tested, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Fitting: 

PXG is known for "The Ultimate Fitting Experience" and with over 200 locations it would be easy to assume that is true.  They also have about 22 stand-alone fitting studios that from the photos and videos I have seen are a golfer's dream come true.  To check those locations out, feel free to click HERE  

The entire process has been flawless, and I made a comment earlier about how on top of it, PXG has been.  From being notified about the test to having the fitting set up was in a whole 2-day span and they have yet to disappoint.  

I did not have the ability to go to a satellite location as the closest one was 3 hours away and I wanted to get this rolling.  I have 3 locations within 30 minutes of the house and the outdoor one was almost a month out.  I chose to do my fitting at a local place called Golfinity which is a 2 story lounge with 20 hitting bays, putting green, bars and Robogolf Pro.  

20240806_124810(1).jpg.7f8f6e10f7b9ed07dba0fa7dd4209e67.jpg

I walked in and was greeted by the staff and told them I was there for the PXG fitting and they directed me to the side of the building where the PXG fitter was working with another golfer.  

My fitter Gavin had reached out to me in the morning of my fitting, and we had a good 20-minute conversation on my goals, what clubs/shafts I was using, and what my ideal shot shape would be, amongst other things, so I was ready to get warmed up and jump right in to the fitting.  He came and introduced himself and proceeded to finish up with the prior golfer.  As I sat there waiting "patiently by the way" they had all of the PXG club heads out to take a look at. 

20240806_123952.jpg.82d3a854123607f28b7e3079fb6f6c11.jpg

20240806_131020.jpg.df11a8dcfbb275dfe3633da08ecbcc55.jpg

Once the prior fitting had been completed, it was go time for my fitting.  Gavin chatted about the new technology and how PXG's new Gen 7 clubs max out the C.O.R. with the USGA limit, feature the new QuantumCOR technology, a new Titanium Bezel Technology, and the thinnest face.  They have gone away from the famous Tungsten weight in the back with all the screws and instead have placed it behind the face and at the toe.  This has created better CG and boosting the MOI to add forgiveness.  

20240806_132534.jpg.d845b5ba5352f4752dbd2b056fb9ed34.jpg

After that process we jumped in to hitting clubs.  We started with steel shafts and worked through about a half dozen and while some of them were producing decent results, neither of us were quite happy, so we proceeded to move to graphite.  During this process, Gavin shared his knowledge of fittings and what he looked for in optimizing clubs for each golfer that he fits.  We then proceeded to go to graphite shafts and started off a little heavier and then shockingly went super light.  

I am waiting on the TM data to be emailed over and will add that once I have it but I can say that Gavin was more thorough than any other fitting I have been too.  We landed on a few options that "could have" worked and he wasn't satisfied with them and we kept pushing through until we were both happy with the data.  

20240806_141030.jpg.0b0da64765ee2fec602fb827cececb8d.jpg

I will wait to post final specs on the build once I have them in hand from PXG but wanted to get this out there for everyone on just how great the fitting experience was with Gavin and PXG.  

First Impressions (10 out of 10)

When I first opened the box, impressed was an understatement. 

20240812_105244.jpg.5f6eb72fad4b50370cd950e516c52f80.jpg

Every club was protected and packaged to prevent any damage during shipping.  PXG has done an awesome job of making these irons shine and stand out.  Going away from their classic look with multiple weight ports to a single port has a lot to do with the claims that PXG has made with the Gen 7 irons. 

P1000933.JPG.788c82423f1ad7f63592fa589b6cab84.JPG

Here is what PXG has claimed: 10 years in the making, new PXG GEN7 Irons are the first irons to push ball speed to the official USGA limit. Featuring new QuantumCOR Technology, Titanium Bezel Technology, and the thinnest face in golf, GEN7 Irons deliver a groundbreaking new level of speed, distance, accuracy, sound, and feel.

P1000925.JPG.f6d864b73e883b2010681ccc55b8b62f.JPG

PXG has basically taken these clubs as far as they can to make them the most forgiving clubs without a pro hitting them for you. 

20240812_105917.jpg.03c6babf11188f80e77f79c3668d0dd0.jpg

So, for scoring the first impressions, I am giving these Gen 7 irons a 10 out of 10.  PXG has been on top of it from day one.  From the initial communication, thru the fitting and even until the day the clubs arrived at the house, they kept you informed and updated.  

20240812_105227.jpg.4fe64a8f9157babcacc20de8388adacc.jpg

Aesthetics (9 out of 10)

PXG has always been a loud brand that made a big splash when they got into the golf industry and I think their irons have always followed that trend.  So, when the Gen 7 irons were released, they immediately got my eye with the new look.  The did away with the multiple weight ports and bottom plates that could be changed by color to mix/match the iron.  Personally, I am a huge fan of the new look and people tend to notice them and ask about them when I play. 

PXG also did an excellent job with the feel of these irons.  Like most good forged heads, you get a buttery soft feel but also feel the pop off the face.  These irons do have a wider sole than my Srixon MKII zx7's, but do have about the same as the zx5's.  PXG did an amazing job at hiding that from the topline and they don't feel wide at all when you are standing over them.  

IMG_0840.JPG.fae761b61108eedc266d80aac21f0fe7.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG.5022f02de4728867856f9902349419ad.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG.2decf073aba411b9c55eb5b8bce1344a.JPG

One thing that is hard to notice in the photo below, is that the sole and topline are more "polished" and the back is more milled finish.  I bring this up, because it where I deducted a point.  Milled finishes tend to show wear quicker and for someone who plays 3-5 times a week on a track that is bumpy and rough, you can see the bag chatter after 30-40 rounds.  Nothing that stops the performance and probably not something many have to worry about, but it was important to take note.  I am also not one of those folks that will ever use iron covers and don't mind the battle scars as long as the face of the club remains pure and free of wear.  I have not had those issues as you can see in the above photos.

(Photo used from PXG Website)

image.png.1868502496ea894497980878c53095a1.png

IMG_0844.JPG.5ac7b898d3ff37a9b6483504571c12ec.JPG

The Numbers (18 out of 20)

I was fit into a much different shaft than I have ever been fit into and it was a trust in my fitter and I am glad that I did.  Again, PXG excels at their fitting process and they are very proud to showcase it as a huge positive over the competition.  I ended up in the Recoil 75g Stiff shafts at a D1 SW and couldn't be happier with the outcome.  As you can see the numbers below, the launch angle is down a touch from what it needs to be, but all the data is so consistent.  

image.png.b97269992ab35f671dad686e9af32f20.png

The following 3 data collections were taken at the range, with range balls and my Mevo+.   What has impressed me the most with this setup is the height I am getting out of my irons.  As someone who as a very steep AOA, height has always been an issue and between my fitter, these irons and the setup he came up with, I am getting almost double the height.  My playing partners have been shocked and it's a topic of discussion constantly now.  

image.png.2a50696a62b4eb46594cd91003d0c5e4.png

image.png.3d34848ad16fcb353ffbd417a58ea76f.png

image.png.71b2a41c465ee2e046e6002506175688.png

I am seeing the same distance as my Srixons, but the accuracy and forgiveness whoops up on them any day and I would venture to say, there aren't many clubs out there that offer more.  One of the biggest things I have seen with these vs my other clubs is on off center strikes.  Let's face it, we all make those shots and with these irons, the distance loss is minimal and that all goes back to how these irons are made.  "PXG GEN7 P Irons offer moderate offset in a mid-size head design, max out C.O.R. to the USGA limit, and feature our patented new QuantumCOR technology, new Titanium Bezel Technology, and the thinnest face in golf."

The one downside I have seen with these irons and the reason for the deducted points is that the spin is less than my ZX7's by about 1500.  In Texas, it's not going to be a huge deal unless we don't have a ton of rain, but with the descent angle I am getting, stopping the ball on the green isn't a problem.  I am still able to spin the ball on the greens and even when our greens are firm, I am only seeing about 6-8ft of roll out.  

On-Course (20 out of 20)

My favorite place to be.  I play over 200 rounds a year and my equipment has to perform.  The Gen 7 irons not only perform, the have exceeded my expectations!  There are shots that all of us hate to play or a club that we dread pulling out of the bag, and I can honestly say that I don't have one of those with these PXG irons.  From the 5 iron to the gap wedge, I don't stress over reaching for any of them.

20241012_083007.jpg

Since putting the Gen 7 irons in the bag, my dispersion has gotten smaller and smaller, my shots have been hit higher with no distance loss, and I am still able to work the ball in either direction.  I mentioned in the numbers section about the lighter shaft and how I was concerned about what it would produce, but I think my fitter made the right decisions and I truly believe that I have a chance to break 70 before the end of the year with these irons.  

I have sat here for some time now trying to think of anything I would change for the better for on the course, and haven't been able to come up with anything worth mentioning.  

The Good, The Bad, The In-between (18 out of 20)

The Good - Where do I start.....?  The good list on these clubs is almost as long as Santa's nice list.  First things first, the fitting!   I truly believe that PXG has one of the best fittings around.  From the initial contact until well after having the clubs in play, my fitter and fitting experience has been top notch.  Performance and forgiveness is unreal and the ability they provide a player on off center hits makes these clubs super playable.  

The In-between - The spin...  I wish that there was a little more spin on the clubs for those times that you play super firm greens and need the ball to stop.  I will say though, with the ability to launch the ball higher in the air, it hasn't been  a problem yet.  I am also testing some different options on golf balls.

The Bad - As I mentioned above, the milled finish on the back of the clubs does show marks and knicks, so if small things like that bother you, throw on the iron covers.

Play it or Trade it (20 out of 20)

Considering the fact that I have already sold the Srixons, these Gen 7 irons are firmly in the bag and getting played.  I originally had 4 questions at the beginning of this test.

1.      While they claim to have a sweet spot the size of Texas, will that equate to tighter dispersion than my current gamers? (Srixon MKii ZX5’s and ZX7’s)  I will be using my Flightscope Mevo at the range to test this out as well as on the course testing.

***SRIXONS ARE SOLD***

2.      How does the fitting compare to other fittings I have had in the past?  Do they go thru a certain process?  What questions are asked?

***100% RECOMMEND AND THE SERVICE HAS BEEN TOP NOTCH.  COMMUNICATION WAS UNREAL***

3.      As a golfer who has struggled to get the ball flight higher, will the polymer filled clubs accomplish this?  Does their claim of being a high launch club stand true?

***I AM HITTING THE BALL TWICE AS HIGH AS I WAS AND EVER HAVE***

4.      Can the PXG clubs beat out the gamers and help me hit the goal of breaking 70?

***I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN AND WILL GIVE ME A REAL CHANCE TO BREAK THAT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR***

Conclusion

I walked into this testing experience with an open mind and a willingness to be proven wrong on my previous thoughts about PXG.  The claim of being the "Ducks Nuts" has been proven throughout this test.  PXG is a bold company and one that paves their own path in the golf world.  They aren't afraid to take risk.  They support our HEROES.  From the word go, PXG has shined with communication, the fitting, the fit, the playability, and the confidence needed to perform my best.  

If you are in the market for new clubs, or just want to go experience the fitting process, I highly recommend PXG and the Gen 7 Irons.  

Final Score (95 out of 100)

Srixon's are sold eh...

I really enjoyed your testing @Josh Parker, there were lots of things that I could relate too but moving from, what I believe to be, an awesome product like Srixon to start gaming PXG, that is a great comparison.

You will break 70 for sure...

committed to performance excellence

3 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

Srixon's are sold eh...

I really enjoyed your testing @Josh Parker, there were lots of things that I could relate too but moving from, what I believe to be, an awesome product like Srixon to start gaming PXG, that is a great comparison.

You will break 70 for sure...

Thanks Jim!  Srixons are great clubs and it was a tough decision.  In the end, the PXGs were built for all the swing changes I have worked on and the performance was there to justify the full time swap.

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

Awesome reviews and details all around!!  Enjoy your new clubs!!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

On 10/2/2024 at 3:35 PM, Josh Parker said:

Well, the PXGs have new grips installed and prob heading down to the range here shortly. 

20241002_143428.jpg.7436a80dd1565e392a1752c244cf650d.jpg

Those grips look saaaweeeeeeeet

Edited by Medfloat

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

On 9/30/2024 at 7:03 PM, Javs said:

So I am having a dilemma with the new PXG’s. I find the MMT 105 S shafts are making me about a half club shorter than normal. However, the worst round I have played with them I hit 12 greens and have averaged between 14 and 15 greens hit. The ball is going dead straight with only a slight draw or fade. I just hate hitting more club. I am leaning towards going back to the DG Tour 120 S400 shafts that I normally play. If I do, I just hope it gives me the same results!

If your hitting that many GIRs with a straight ball flight it doesn't sound like a dilemma to me...Just sayin'

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

1 hour ago, Medfloat said:

Those grips look saaaweeeeeeeet

Thanks!  I'm loving them so far. Wish I would have explored this as an option sooner. 

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

To the three testers, @Josh Parker, @GolfSpy AFG and @Coulter you did an awesome and fabulous jobs with the review(s) of the PXG gen 7 irons.  You set a very high bar for the rest of us with the quality of the pictures in your reviews.   Nothing is more emphatic than them going in the bag, is that your old irons are sold ( @Josh Parker) and your old Srixons are very good clubs.  Well done gentleman.  As a result, I have scheduled a fitting to try the new gen 7 PXG irons.  I was impressed with the gen 6 irons last year, but did not pull the trigger. Lets see if my Mizuno's can dodge the bullet (again).

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, TM MG4 SB 48*/09*, HB 54*/13*, TW 60*/11*, Accra ICWT 95 M4

Putter: L.A.B. DF3, TPT shaft, pistol grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Cfhandyman said:

To the three testers, @Josh Parker, @GolfSpy AFG and @Coulter you did an awesome and fabulous jobs with the review(s) of the PXG gen 7 irons.  You set a very high bar for the rest of us with the quality of the pictures in your reviews.   Nothing is more emphatic than them going in the bag, is that your old irons are sold ( @Josh Parker) and your old Srixons are very good clubs.  Well done gentleman.  As a result, I have scheduled a fitting to try the new gen 7 PXG irons.  I was impressed with the gen 6 irons last year, but did not pull the trigger. Lets see if my Mizuno's can dodge the bullet (again).

Looking forward to seeing what you think!  Appreciate the kind words. 

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

On 10/10/2024 at 7:35 PM, Coulter said:

Not sure that I can explain how thankful I am for this testing opportunity and the fun I’ve had with it but maybe this picture of me and my son getting some work in with our pitching wedges can give a small glimpse into why I’ve had so much fun.IMG_4171.jpeg.eca43bc6f076d751af7f4824d2d67473.jpeg

An absolutely perfect day

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

@Josh Parker, @Coulter, @GolfSpy AFG…you fellas did a spectacular job in this test.  I learned a ton about the clubs but also how to present information during the testing process.  Not sure I can match Josh’s productions, but can give it a try.  Well done, enjoy those iron sets. 

Edited by Medfloat

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

39 minutes ago, Medfloat said:

@Josh Parker, @Coulter, @GolfSpy AFG…you fellas did a spectacular job in this test.  I learned a ton about the clubs but also how to present information during the testing process.  Not sure I can match Josh’s productions, but can give it a try.  Well done, enjoy those iron sets. 

Happy to hear it was educational!

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

2 hours ago, Medfloat said:

If your hitting that many GIRs with a straight ball flight it doesn't sound like a dilemma to me...Just sayin'

You have a great point. I just didn’t like losing a half club in yardage and the ball flight was slightly higher than I wanted. However, I have figured them out. I had to move the ball back slightly in my stance. That adjustment gained back distance and the flight is better. Even with the higher flight the ball is penetrating and not ballooning. For now, I am fully committed to sticking with this club/shaft setup!

Play like a champion today!

11 minutes ago, Javs said:

@Josh Parker, @GolfSpy AFG and @Coulter outstanding job on the testing gentlemen! You all were engaging and very informative. You did the forum and yourselves proud! 

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words. Now if only my golf game would start hitting those 60s like you do!!!  

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

16 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words. Now if only my golf game would start hitting those 60s like you do!!!  

You’re welcome and you did a fantastic job. I expect to see you in the 60’s soon. Maybe you need the Blackops driver and three wood? Ha ha

35 minutes ago, Javs said:

@Josh Parker, @GolfSpy AFG and @Coulter outstanding job on the testing gentlemen! You all were engaging and very informative. You did the forum and yourselves proud! 

Y’all are awesome! I’m really happy we were able to deliver for you guys! I’ve said it before but this has been really fun and I can’t think of a better group of folks to have done this with and for! 

An absolutely perfect day

It really was! I’m truly blessed!

Edited by Coulter

5 minutes ago, Javs said:

You’re welcome and you did a fantastic job. I expect to see you in the 60’s soon. Maybe you need the Blackops driver and three wood? Ha ha

Haha. I finally have the top of my bag working good. 

10.25* gt3

13* mini

16.5* 4w 

18.75* 5w

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

12 minutes ago, Javs said:

Very nice set up!

So far it's working well. Have considered a 7w but haven't found the one I want yet. 

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

26 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

So far it's working well. Have considered a 7w but haven't found the one I want yet. 

I have a Callaway Paradym TD driver 8 degree, PXG 3 wood, PXG hybrids 17, 22 and 25 degrees. Then the gen 7’s 6 to gap. The Sugar Daddy III’s in 54 S grind and 58 C grind. Lastly my Scotty Cameron putter. I might get fit for the new PXG Allen putter. 

14 minutes ago, Javs said:

I have a Callaway Paradym TD driver 8 degree, PXG 3 wood, PXG hybrids 17, 22 and 25 degrees. Then the gen 7’s 6 to gap. The Sugar Daddy III’s in 54 S grind and 58 C grind. Lastly my Scotty Cameron putter. I might get fit for the new PXG Allen putter. 

Awesome set up!

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

@GolfSpy AFG, @Josh Parker and @Coulter

Fantastic work! It’s been fun watching the testing process.

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

3 minutes ago, Lefty11 said:

@GolfSpy AFG, @Josh Parker and @Coulter

Fantastic work! It’s been fun watching the testing process.

Thank you!  

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

14 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Thank you!  

Keep firing darts at those flags! 😀 I bet you’ll fire that you’re low round soon. 

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨