Titleist GT Long Game - 2024 Forum Review

35 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I bet I’ve refreshed my email 1500+ times since I got one over the weekend that my order was in process 😂

big-bang-theory-refresh.gif

Driver: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 6S (Testing in progress)
3 & 5 Woods: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 7S (Testing in progress)
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: PXG Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Titleist GT Long Game Testing

34 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I didn’t think the 4 sounded that bad, but I may also just not be as sensitive to sound as others. However, I thought it felt terrible lol. More than likely because it isn’t as forgiving and I couldn’t find the middle to save my life. Wouldn’t have minded hitting it with the AD-UB, but it wouldn’t have beaten GT3 I don’t think. 

It's a different sound for sure. I can't say I hated the sound, just that it's noticeably different. I only took a couple swings with the GT4. The first was an absolute bomb because I hit the center, but it has absolutely zero forgiveness, so when I missed the center, it was punishing. 

21 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Isn’t it funny how that works?  Especially for anyone who played the 975 and 983 line…the 983E deep face pear was such a beauty…well before we knew what a forgiving driver *should* feel like.

But sometimes you just can’t force it…as much as we try it won’t work out.

I do have some questions for Titleist…the 4 hangs around however I rarely if ever see one in the wild.  There must be a really good reason they keep it in production.

Even the fitter said he had been fitting for the GT's for a few months by then, and had a handful of people actually work with the GT4. It definitely sounds like a niche product, but it does fit a few people. I'm not that person, but it fits someone.

57 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

big-bang-theory-refresh.gif

That sums it up well LOL 😂

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

21 hours ago, RichL85 said:

Same for me. Slightly faster club speed and more consistent center contact with the GT3. Can't really explain why, but when we threw the GT2 head onto the setup that worked, it went right back to just being off. I definitely took the most swings with the final setup and the VF held up whether I took a normal swing or went after it, so I'm happy with that. 

Can’t wait to see the results of the GT2 and the VR shaft.  It will look very cool.  But how much will be better than the TSR…

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

13 minutes ago, KC Golf said:

Can’t wait to see the results of the GT2 and the VR shaft.  It will look very cool.  But how much will be better than the TSR…

Do you have a GT2 w/ VR setup ordered and on the way? I may have missed it if so. So far of the testers that have been fit, I believe we have @GolferXY get fit into the GT2 w/ Ventus Blue and Jamie with the Tour AD CQ? Jason and I both got fit into the GT3 driver, I got the VF shaft and Jason got the UB shaft. Personally, I'm not a fan of red, but the VF is not a bright, garish type of red so it's less offensive to my eye. From the standpoint of enjoying being a little different, I would have loved to end up in something completely off the wall like the Oban Kiyoshi purple. I think I can say that Titleist did a good job with their stock and "premium" options with this line. Between the Tour AD options that were $200 upcharges and the stock options, the fitters can cover quite a few players. Of course there will always be people that fit into a Ventus, or any number of other shafts, but Titleist has a solid range of shafts in their "go to" lineup. 

Edited by RichL85

5 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

Do you have a GT2 w/ VR setup ordered and on the way? I may have missed it if so. So far of the testers that have been fit, I believe we have @GolferXY get fit into the GT2 w/ Ventus Blue and Jamie with the Tour AD CQ? Jason and I both got fit into the GT3 driver, I got the VF shaft and Jason got the UB shaft. Personally, I'm not a fan of red, but the VF is not a bright, garish type of red so it's less offensive to my eye. From the standpoint of enjoying being a little different, I would have loved to end up in something completely off the wall like the Oban Kiyoshi purple. I think I can say that Titleist did a good job with their stock and "premium" options with this line. Between the Tour AD options that were $200 upcharges and the stock options, the fitters can cover quite a few players. Of course there will always be people that fit into a Ventus, or any number of other shafts, but Titleist has a solid range of shafts in their "go to" lineup. 

I got fitted previously into a Tour AD Di with Titleist woods, so I totally agree their offerings for shafts are solid both for stock or upcharge shafts.  Really looking forward to the testing.

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I asked my fitter if he had put many into it as I had heard something like only 8% of people were getting into it and he said it was more than I’d think, so it must work for a certain skill set golfer. I’m a high spin guy, so if I was consistent enough to find the middle on a regular basis it may work surprisingly well. But I am not there yet, and the forgiveness of the GT3 paired with the speed makes me wonder why anyone would choose less forgiveness UNLESS they really need a massive spin reduction and are super consistent.  

My playing partners son who plays college golf was fit to the TSR4 8* and actually got fit into the GT3 8* rather than the GT4 with better speed coming with the 3.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I asked my fitter if he had put many into it as I had heard something like only 8% of people were getting into it and he said it was more than I’d think, so it must work for a certain skill set golfer. I’m a high spin guy, so if I was consistent enough to find the middle on a regular basis it may work surprisingly well. But I am not there yet, and the forgiveness of the GT3 paired with the speed makes me wonder why anyone would choose less forgiveness UNLESS they really need a massive spin reduction and are super consistent.  

8% to move the needle could justify that production.  It still amuses me though, that players are so data driven that they’d pass on forgiveness and a slightly reduced spin rate to forego forgiveness.  But then again, we’re all quirky in our own way.

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

54 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

Rich, I was in the same camp of having hopes of getting fit into some kind of wild colored shaft, too 🤣. I was hoping he'd throw in the VA Composites Drago shaft that I saw, but alas, no dice lol.

The AD-UB is an attention grabber with the bright blue and I absolutely love how it looks and couldn't be happier with how it performed. I didn't even swing a Ventus shaft, which was somewhat of a surprise to me as I wanted to try a Ventus Red or TR Red, but I wasn't really planning on asking for a specific shaft. Just wanted to see how he worked through the line and fitting, which ultimately was the best plan I think.

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

#LeftyGang

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Maybe they were hoping it would be like the AiSmoke Triple Diamond, which somehow manages to be smaller, forgiving, and low-spin all at the same time.  I was super confident making the purchase for the GT2 because I knew I'd be able to slide right back into a VERY well-fitted (inside and outside fittings showed same head and shaft combo) AiSmoke 8° head with a Ventus Blue 6S shaft and go on about crushing golf balls....we shall see very soon when the GT2 arrives and gets in the bag....

The one thing that's nice about being the last to be fitted for their Titleist long game weapons of mass destruction, I get to live vicariously through everyone's fittings and pick out the things that will help make mine better.  This time five days from now, I'll be on the Florida Turnpike heading North for my fitting at Breakers West Country Club in West Palm Beach, Florida.  I decided to make the 230-mile trip up there on the day of my fitting.  With stops, it's about 5-hour drive for a 2:00 pm fitting.  After the fitting, I'd be hitting rush hour in South Florida on my way home, so I decided to spend the night.  The downtime in the hotel will give me time to jot down my observations and prepare for my fitting review.  Who knows, if there's a Costco in the area, a $3.73 hot dog, soda and slice of pizza in my future!

Until then, I'm playing it safe.  No heavy lifting.  No building a new mini-deck base for me new shed.  I want to be free of as much stiffness as I can (anti-inflammatory aided of course), so I can be at the top of my game next Wednesday.  Well, "top of my game" is relative!  Maybe it's better said "the best I can be."  No, I think the Armed Forces may have taken that saying.  Anyway, physically able to swing a club...how's that!  At minimum, I plan to get there about an hour early to help extricate myself out of the car and stretch a little before attempting to hit any balls!

I already got advice from my fellow testers to photograph the final settings on the clubs so there's no confusion on what they ordered or where I may need to set them when they arrive.  I plan on taking pictures of the facility.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get the Trackman output to help tell my fitting story.  I plan on bringing some past data on my current clubs to see what changes there may have been.   If anyone has some other suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Last does not necessarily mean least!  It takes a long time to get emails at the end of the earth all the say down US1!  So, here's hoping for a great fitting and clubs that will certainly find their way into my bag permanently.  

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

12 minutes ago, Golf2Much said:

The one thing that's nice about being the last to be fitted for their Titleist long game weapons of mass destruction, I get to live vicariously through everyone's fittings and pick out the things that will help make mine better.  This time five days from now, I'll be on the Florida Turnpike heading North for my fitting at Breakers West Country Club in West Palm Beach, Florida.  I decided to make the 230-mile trip up there on the day of my fitting.  With stops, it's about 5-hour drive for a 2:00 pm fitting.  After the fitting, I'd be hitting rush hour in South Florida on my way home, so I decided to spend the night.  The downtime in the hotel will give me time to jot down my observations and prepare for my fitting review.  Who knows, if there's a Costco in the area, a $3.73 hot dog, soda and slice of pizza in my future!

Until then, I'm playing it safe.  No heavy lifting.  No building a new mini-deck base for me new shed.  I want to be free of as much stiffness as I can (anti-inflammatory aided of course), so I can be at the top of my game next Wednesday.  Well, "top of my game" is relative!  Maybe it's better said "the best I can be."  No, I think the Armed Forces may have taken that saying.  Anyway, physically able to swing a club...how's that!  At minimum, I plan to get there about an hour early to help extricate myself out of the car and stretch a little before attempting to hit any balls!

I already got advice from my fellow testers to photograph the final settings on the clubs so there's no confusion on what they ordered or where I may need to set them when they arrive.  I plan on taking pictures of the facility.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get the Trackman output to help tell my fitting story.  I plan on bringing some past data on my current clubs to see what changes there may have been.   If anyone has some other suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Last does not necessarily mean least!  It takes a long time to get emails at the end of the earth all the say down US1!  So, here's hoping for a great fitting and clubs that will certainly find their way into my bag permanently.  

Can't WAIT to hear about how it goes, Norm! Definitely don't forget to ask for Trackman data like I did🤦‍♂️. Hoping you'll have smooth travel, great weather, a great fit and above all else, A TON OF FUN!

#LeftyGang

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Can't WAIT to hear about how it goes, Norm! Definitely don't forget to ask for Trackman data like I did🤦‍♂️. Hoping you'll have smooth travel, great weather, a great fit and above all else, A TON OF FUN!

Even better, sign up for a Trackman account, and when you get there, use your app to hit the "Quick Login" QR code.  That way the data is automatically saved to your account...

3 hours ago, Golf2Much said:

Who knows, if there's a Costco in the area, a $3.73 hot dog, soda and slice of pizza in my future!

11001 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Bon Appetit!

Edited by Shrek74

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

50 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

11001 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Bon Appetit!

Thanks @Shrek74!  Only 4.7 miles away!  

Question is:  do I stop before or after my fitting?  Answer:  Both!

I feel bad I've been so quiet recently on this test, but it's just a waiting game at this point. I've completed the fitting and planned out my testing, I just need the clubs in hand to get to work. My order was submitted about a week after my fitting, so the order went in on August 27th, and the estimated ship date has changed from September 16th, to the 12th, and now back to the 16th. I was notified ahead of time that the Tour AD VF shafts may hold up the shipping a bit, so it's to be expected. Other than that, I'm ready to go. In the meantime, just been making sure to keep the swing in order so that I can give the GT a fair test. 

Just went to Truespec for a driver fitting and left very confused. Going into it, I would've guessed some kind of GT2 (if Titleist at all) and mid/mid profile shaft because I don't produce much spin.

75 shots, 4 heads, 7 shafts later a GT3 and Ventus TR Black 5-S was giving me the best combination of launch and spin 🤯.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: :L.A.B.: DF3 x Accra

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

3 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Just went to Truespec for a driver fitting and left very confused. Going into it, I would've guessed some kind of GT2 (if Titleist at all) and mid/mid profile shaft because I don't produce much spin.

75 shots, 4 heads, 7 shafts later a GT3 and Ventus TR Black 5-S was giving me the best combination of launch and spin 🤯.

See what I mean? I expected GT3, maybe GT2, but I expected a mid or high launch shaft because I typically don't get the same height from my driver or fairways like I do on my irons. I knew going in that I'm a complicated fit because I usually have plenty of spin, but not much height. Somehow, with the GT3, it ended up being a lower launch, lower spin shaft that was the best option. Even some of the higher launch shafts weren't working with the head to give the expected results. It's a more complicated puzzle than I thought it was going to be. The fitter kind of explained it to be that for me, one of the important things is finding the shaft that times up right with my swing and release pattern. That ended up being the VF even though it doesn't really make sense from the marketing information from Graphite Design. 

2 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

See what I mean? I expected GT3, maybe GT2, but I expected a mid or high launch shaft because I typically don't get the same height from my driver or fairways like I do on my irons. I knew going in that I'm a complicated fit because I usually have plenty of spin, but not much height. Somehow, with the GT3, it ended up being a lower launch, lower spin shaft that was the best option. Even some of the higher launch shafts weren't working with the head to give the expected results. It's a more complicated puzzle than I thought it was going to be. The fitter kind of explained it to be that for me, one of the important things is finding the shaft that times up right with my swing and release pattern. That ended up being the VF even though it doesn't really make sense from the marketing information from Graphite Design. 

Comforting to know I'm not the only one. It was really hard for me to believe and made me want to go get a second opinion, but the Black TR 5S isn't in their matrix 😢

The face on the GT is so addicting. Feels absolutely juiced when you hit it in the nuts.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: :L.A.B.: DF3 x Accra

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 9/6/2024 at 1:58 AM, RichL85 said:

So I had an hour to kill today, so I tried the GT2 and GT3 on an indoor LM.  They had the Tour AD-DI and VF 5-S shafts.  Tried both at 9 deg.  The interesting thing is hat while the DI works well in the TSR3, the GT worked better for me with the VF shaft.  Had a great time testing different lofts and setting.

It was a great.  Now I will have to go back home and see the Titleist rep and try out the Dream 7 with it.  But the new heads felt great.  

On 9/6/2024 at 1:02 PM, ctg44 said:

Even better, sign up for a Trackman account, and when you get there, use your app to hit the "Quick Login" QR code.  That way the data is automatically saved to your account...

Add this to the list of things I wish I'd have known! 🤣

#LeftyGang

On 9/7/2024 at 2:39 PM, RichL85 said:

I feel bad I've been so quiet recently on this test, but it's just a waiting game at this point. I've completed the fitting and planned out my testing, I just need the clubs in hand to get to work. My order was submitted about a week after my fitting, so the order went in on August 27th, and the estimated ship date has changed from September 16th, to the 12th, and now back to the 16th. I was notified ahead of time that the Tour AD VF shafts may hold up the shipping a bit, so it's to be expected. Other than that, I'm ready to go. In the meantime, just been making sure to keep the swing in order so that I can give the GT a fair test. 

Mine still says, *GULP*, 10/4 as a ship date. Hoping it'll be sooner than that, though! My fitting was on 8/26 and my order was put in on 8/29 from what I can see.

#LeftyGang

10 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

Guessing thats a shaft availability issue - a friend got his new driver in about 3 weeks, but went with a stock shaft option.  Also, could be because your club head is backwards 😉

We were all thinking it @GolfSpy_KFT, but I was holding back from actually saying it... 

On 9/6/2024 at 2:02 PM, ctg44 said:

Thanks @ctg44 for the advice.  I already have a Trackman account and I'll be interested to see the performance and fitting differences over the last two years (from other fittings).

9 hours ago, CFreddie said:

Also, could be because your club head is backwards 😉

I got mine in less than 3 weeks but stock shaft. I'm also on the "right" side of the ball like @GolfSpy_KFT

🤣

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

FittingReminder.jpg.0b979e6e47f89548fdc536f69e31a95f.jpg

Well, the wait is almost over!  Tomorrow, I drive 240 miles to my Titleist Long Game fitting in West Palm Beach!  

All I can say is that I'm super excited to be fit for my first ever Titleist golf club and to start my journey in the review process. 

Hopefully, "last but not least" will ring true as my fellow review partners have already been through this process.  I can only hope that mine is as positive as theirs!

Fingers crossed and I'll have more to say in the next few days on the fitting process and results.  I'm sure it will take some time for it all to sink in!

25 minutes ago, Golf2Much said:

Well, the wait is almost over!  Tomorrow, I drive 240 miles to my Titleist Long Game fitting in West Palm Beach!  

All I can say is that I'm super excited to be fit for my first ever Titleist golf club and to start my journey in the review process. 

Hopefully, "last but not least" will ring true as my fellow review partners have already been through this process.  I can only hope that mine is as positive as theirs!

Fingers crossed and I'll have more to say in the next few days on the fitting process and results.  I'm sure it will take some time for it all to sink in!

Hope you enjoy your fitting as much as I did mine. Looking forward to hearing about your results.

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Hello all. I applied to be a tester for the Titliest GT3 driver. Unfortunately I wasn’t selected. However, I was so intrigued by the new drivers, I went to test them out at a Titliest Fitting. Well, all I can say is… “WOW” what a driver. I purchased the TaylorMade Qi 10 on release day. As much as I love my Qi10, the GT3 simply out performed against the the Qi10. I spent 2 sessions for a total of 3 1/2 hours fitting for the Qi10. I was super pleased with the results. And then, I tested the GT3. Man, I should have waited to purchase a driver. The Titliest GT3 dropped my spin rate by 500rpm’s and I gained 13 yards  of distance. What a shocker! The look of the new line is sleek and modern yet keeps the classic look of Titliest. This club will never get old looking in your bag. Long story short, I should have waited to purchase a driver. Kudos to Titliest for creating their best driver ever!!! BTW, look at this shot placement on the face after the fitting. 

IMG_1852.jpeg

Love & Live 4 Golf

18 hours ago, Golf2Much said:

Enjoy the heck out of it, Norm! Can't wait to hear about how it goes!

17 hours ago, JAMGOLF said:

Hello all. I applied to be a tester for the Titliest GT3 driver. Unfortunately I wasn’t selected. However, I was so intrigued by the new drivers, I went to test them out at a Titliest Fitting. Well, all I can say is… “WOW” what a driver. I purchased the TaylorMade Qi 10 on release day. As much as I love my Qi10, the GT3 simply out performed against the the Qi10. I spent 2 sessions for a total of 3 1/2 hours fitting for the Qi10. I was super pleased with the results. And then, I tested the GT3. Man, I should have waited to purchase a driver. The Titliest GT3 dropped my spin rate by 500rpm’s and I gained 13 yards  of distance. What a shocker! The look of the new line is sleek and modern yet keeps the classic look of Titliest. This club will never get old looking in your bag. Long story short, I should have waited to purchase a driver. Kudos to Titliest for creating their best driver ever!!! BTW, look at this shot placement on the face after the fitting. 

IMG_1852.jpeg

Never too late to sell the Qi10 and pick up the GT! 😜

#LeftyGang