Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

American Hero Lost

whiskey golf

I don't know if you guys have heard yet but Chris Kyle was killed while at a Texas Shooting Range today. For those that don't know who he is, Chris Kyle was a SEAL sniper that has the most confirmed kills in Iraq and he also wrote a book called American Sniper, which is a great book, that talks about his life as a SEAL and his time in Iraq. Anyways this topic is in remembrance of him and to those who have been killed or wounded in combat.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/justice/texas-sniper-killed/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories

He'll never see the light of day again as a free man in this life time. By Constitutional rights, everyone get's a bail(bond) hearing, though I don't know of judge who would set bond for a single homicide suspect, much less a double homicide suspect, like this d-bag.

No, he's pretty much confined himself to a cage.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

The key here is that he is being charged with Capital Murder. Since he stole Kyle's truck that means instead of Murder in the First Degree it is Capital Murder. In Texas that means Death Row, and you can actually see the line move on Death Row here. Yeah, it takes a number of years but like Richard says, he ain't getting bail on Capital Murder charges.

A member of my family was involved in a murder last August, receiving end not delivering end of the murder, and while the legal system goes to extreme steps to make sure all the i's or dotted and t's are crossed, they are not stacked in the favor of the defendant in a murder case.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

The key here is that he is being charged with Capital Murder. Since he stole Kyle's truck that means instead of Murder in the First Degree it is Capital Murder. In Texas that means Death Row, and you can actually see the line move on Death Row here. Yeah, it takes a number of years but like Richard says, he ain't getting bail on Capital Murder charges.

A member of my family was involved in a murder last August, receiving end not delivering end of the murder, and while the legal system goes to extreme steps to make sure all the i's or dotted and t's are crossed, they are not stacked in the favor of the defendant in a murder case.

I would think he would certainly get "the hot shot" in Texas after all they say "dont mess with Texas" I wish it would get more that way in SC

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

The thing that pisses you off as an American? The fact that he and the other gentleman that wrote the book about the Bin Laden raid were signing books together in Washington and were talking about the leadership of this country and mistakes made both here and abroad. And a week later they set him up to take a gentleman with confirmed (beforehand) PTSD that they've been told is a danger to take him to shoot to clear his mind? Seriously? And then the gentleman that murdered him is being represented by a federal lawyer? Effing seriously?

A guy I work with is a former Ranger sniper and knew Mr. Kyle personally. He was just recalled (he's retired from the military btw) by CID. He told them he was retired and they told him he'll be coming and he'll like it, and it'll be at least 100 days. And if anyone at work (boss wise) gives them any trouble, they'd come chat with them and they'd like it too.

Anyway, want to talk about someone that's pissed about Kyle being gunned down, he's not happy at all.

I tried my best to be politically correct, by gentleman I refer to the killer as, I mean piece of garbage.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived