divot.com

Adams Speedline Super LS Fairway Wood

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    djl0981

• By SwizleStik81
      Clearing out some old stuff...
      Cobra F7 3 Wood - $155 Cobra F6 Baffler 5 Wood - $105 Ping i-Series Anser Putter w/SuperStroke Fatso CB Grip- $55 All clubs are used and do not come with headcovers. Grips on woods are like-new (~5 rounds) Midsize Golf Pride MultiCompund. I do have 1 club wrench to throw in for the first person who purchases one of the woods. If wrench is not available I will set to your desired loft/weight configuration before sending. All prices include shipping.

• By Torrey2Pebble
      I struggle hitting my 3 wood off the deck and was thinking of substituting it with a 2 hybrid (around 17 degrees or less).  Has anyone taken the 3 wood out of the bag and replaced it with a hybrid? Would I really be losing that much distance? Seems like I would be able to play the hybrid out of more lies. My 3 hybrid, 19 degrees, is about 10 yards short of the distance I need it to be for reaching par 5s in two.
    • By GeekingGolf
      What's the most underrated equipment in your bag? Is there something in your bag that maybe hasn't gotten a ton of love in the golf community either with players or reviews? For me I am finding that Adams made some really great equipment especially right before the Taylormade purchase of them. I bought a brand new Adams XTD Ti 3 wood and 5 wood for $30 bucks each...got an Adam Pro Red hybrid for $40 and have the XTD Ti Driver in route to the house purchased for $50. I am really amazed at these items...great sound and plenty hot...great stock Matrix shafts as well....what are your thoughts?
    • By Codysauc
      I've played golf my whole life with hand-me-down sets. Now that I'm getting serious about playing, I bought some nice clubs. Let me know what you think.

Driver: Adams Blue
      3-wood: Adams XTD-TI
      Hybrid 20,23: Adams XTD-TI
      Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 HotMetal
      Cleveland wedges
      Putter: Superstroke Fatso

I am loving my irons and woods so far. I decided to go with super forgiving clubs, and I'm glad I did. I was custom fitted this time around at my local golf shop.

The SuperStroke putter is my favorite club. I've attached a picture. I fell in love with it after reading a MyGolfSpy review from back in 2011, and just had to have one. Problem was: they were selling on Ebay for like 300 bucks! I was able to contact SuperStroke directly and their customer service found a few in the warehouse.  

• By Codysauc
      Howdy,

My name is Cody. I am a technical writer from Utah, and I've been playing golf my whole life, though I've just began to take it seriously within the past two years. I live in Utah, so I get to play a very diverse range of courses. I'm a 14 handicap, just starting to work on game improvement.

Here's what's in my bag:

Driver: Adams Blue
      3-wood: Adams XTD-TI
      Hybrid 20,23: Adams XTD-TI
      Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 HotMetal
      Putter: Superstroke Fatso

My favorite club in my bag is my putter. I was able to pick up a Superstroke Fatso from when SuperStroke had a foray into custom putters. It's absolutely beautiful, and I got it by contacting their warehouse and begging them to sell me one.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!