Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

MGS Fantasy Football League

All I can say is that I'm thoroughly enjoying this fantasy season thus far...

Is it too early to talk 15-0? I think not!

• Like 1

You being a Pats fan I have to ask how you've cheated this time lol
  • Like 3

You being a Pats fan I have to ask how you've cheated this time lol

It's easy-- I picked good players and coach them well.  As BB would say, it is what it is....

You've got a great team John! I think that Robert losing Foster may have put you in the drivers seat. Although you've got me this week and and I don't intend on making it easy :D

You've got a great team John! I think that Robert losing Foster may have put you in the drivers seat. Although you've got me this week and and I don't intend on making it easy :D

It's gonna be a battle!!  Clash of Titans time brother...

• Like 1

It's gonna be a battle!!  Clash of Titans time brother...

I need to have something to look forward to this weekend! My Tide are on bye and it looks like our version of the Ryder Cup is going to get rained out. Best or luck Barb! Hope you score the 2nd most points in the league this week!

And me the first :D

• Like 1

The Saints vs Giants game was a fantasy dream.  I haven't had much go my way this year but that game was what the doctored ordered.

Rough week for me boys. Lost Steve Smith, Keenan Allen, and most of all Leveon Bell to injury. Not to mention J Randle the week before... And in my biggest money league I lost Bell and Foster in back to back weeks. COMMON MAN!

I'd be careful there John - a few years back I bought into a league with a friend that was basically winner take all - 1600 to the winner (which we would split.)  We bought in after the start of the season.  We had a guy go undefeated for the regular season - he really had a can't loose kind of team (this was a keeper league.) 

We snuck into the playoffs by kicking butt the last three weeks and getting some help - this league has some different rules that have gotten more different (no head to head any more for example.)  The playoffs were 4 teams two weeks total points.  We were a distant 3rd after the first week with the undefeated guy at least 50 points ahead of us. 

And then it happened - we subbed in Tebow for Roethlesberger and he had 2 running TDS, Foster, Rice and Percy Harvin absolutely went off and the best part was his QB - Tony Romo hit his hand on the Helmet of an Eagle the first drive of the game.  The game itself was meaningless from an NFL point of view because the Cowboys needed to beat the Giants the next week to make the playoffs so Romo was benched. 

We won by a point.  Sadly the guy that we beat was the league treasurer and it took us until March to get paid. :)

So I'd walked softly if I were you.

• Like 1

Careful John. What happened the last time the Pats went 7-0? :D

Okay, how about "7-0, just like the Bengals!!!!"

• Like 2

I'd be careful there John - a few years back I bought into a league with a friend that was basically winner take all - 1600 to the winner (which we would split.)  We bought in after the start of the season.  We had a guy go undefeated for the regular season - he really had a can't loose kind of team (this was a keeper league.) 

We snuck into the playoffs by kicking butt the last three weeks and getting some help - this league has some different rules that have gotten more different (no head to head any more for example.)  The playoffs were 4 teams two weeks total points.  We were a distant 3rd after the first week with the undefeated guy at least 50 points ahead of us. 

And then it happened - we subbed in Tebow for Roethlesberger and he had 2 running TDS, Foster, Rice and Percy Harvin absolutely went off and the best part was his QB - Tony Romo hit his hand on the Helmet of an Eagle the first drive of the game.  The game itself was meaningless from an NFL point of view because the Cowboys needed to beat the Giants the next week to make the playoffs so Romo was benched. 

We won by a point.  Sadly the guy that we beat was the league treasurer and it took us until March to get paid. :)

So I'd walked softly if I were you.

Just last year I won my regular league against my brother who had one loss all year and dominated everyone. There is a lot of luck that goes into fantasy. Especially dealing with injuries, and catching that one guy that goes off. 

Just last year I won my regular league against my brother who had one loss all year and dominated everyone. There is a lot of luck that goes into fantasy. Especially dealing with injuries, and catching that one guy that goes off.

Me and Robert don't want to talk about injuries anymore -_-

So in the move of the season I decided to sit Tyler Eifurt last night.

• Like 1

So in the move of the season I decided to sit Tyler Eifurt last night.

Argggghhhhh!

• Like 1