Got Problems?

ole gray

Sorry for your loss Rick.  I'm still missing my buddy that I learned to play golf with and worked with for 30 years.  Died 2 years ago scuba diving in the Grand Caymans.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sorry for your loss, Rick

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Test Currently In ProgressFit For Golf 2.0

Sorry to hear that, Rick.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Rant: I am a lefty, I went to Golf Galaxy, and what freaking joke. I am wanting to hit some of the new irons to see if I can find what I am looking for, and they have very little in Lefty. The other issue I have is with the manufacturers themselves. They all suck. Cast crap and all the cavity back lbs you can handle, how about some nice Forged offerings, some MB's, I may not be looking at MB's, but I'm not the only lefty looking for clubs. If I'm putting hundreds of dollars into new clubs, I at least want to hit them first.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Rant: I am a lefty, I went to Golf Galaxy, and what freaking joke. I am wanting to hit some of the new irons to see if I can find what I am looking for, and they have very little in Lefty. The other issue I have is with the manufacturers themselves. They all suck. Cast crap and all the cavity back lbs you can handle, how about some nice Forged offerings, some MB's, I may not be looking at MB's, but I'm not the only lefty looking for clubs. If I'm putting hundreds of dollars into new clubs, I at least want to hit them first.

Get em'!!

Being LH is difficult. It's not easy going into stores, Pro Shops etc and see right hand equipment but only a small offering of low end clubs for the Lefty.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Being LH is difficult. It's not easy going into stores, Pro Shops etc and see right hand equipment but only a small offering of low end clubs for the Lefty.

Should come to Canada, lots of lefties here, has something to do with hockey players. Playing hockey I shoot left but I golf right. One of the groups I play in, I'm the only righty.

Driver: Taylormade QI10

3W: Taylormade QI10

5W: Taylormade QI10

Hybrid Taylormade 4 QI10

Irons: 5 to LW Taylormade Stealth

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour

Ball: Taylormade TP 

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag

Should come to Canada, lots of lefties here, has something to do with hockey players. Playing hockey I shoot left but I golf right. One of the groups I play in, I'm the only righty.

That's true!! I've traded, sold and bought LH clubs from a number of guys in the Toronto area. Drawback was the Canadian tax setup & shipping. Too bad good guys to deal with.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Before the Golfsmith store closed herein Charlotte area, my buddy was the manager, he was also a lefty so he always had a really good selection.

I forgot to mention the putters, there were 250 putters at the store, there were exactly 3 LH putters, THREE. 1 used, and 2 new, used Scotty x5. 1 new TM TP (anser style), and 1 new older odyssey (anser style). Come on Man. I'm actually going to go to the Golf galaxy website and complain. Not that it will do any good, but they need to know LEFTIES ARE GOLFERS TOO.

After being at work for 25 hours I'm not looking forward to having 11 off before I go back for another 12 tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I'm 21 days without a day off. I'm hoping we slow down to 50-55 hours a week for a while...lol.

First leg done; plane left at 5:45am. Sitting here in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight to Palm Springs. Everyone is hacking; I'll probably catch the flu by the time we land at noon today! I don't care... I'm golfing with the flu!!

Kenny - I was reading an article the other day that a couple of hospitals in California had set up tents to deal with the flu cases. Hope you end up in one.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Kenny - I was reading an article the other day that a couple of hospitals had set up tents to deal with the flu cases. Hope you DON'T end up in one.

FITY

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've been thinking about this all day wondering wether to post since we “got the call” this morning one of our best FL friend passed this morning.

Try not to drag this out but this couple were one of our first friends when we moved here 6 years ago. He had a very bad heart condition but was doing pretty good and one of my best golf buddies. Anyway a 1.5 year ago the deterioration started mostly from the heart medication destroyed his kidneys and internal organs. In early November he was given 2 weeks but he's stubborn and made it thru the Holidays. He took himself off all the garage yesterday and went peacefully. I was lucky to talk to him briefly B4 the morphine kicked in and said our goodbyes. My wife was a bit of a basket case but OK now.

Short finish, he plus me and two other close friends entered a big deal scramble tournament about 4 years ago. He was our big hitter I'm the short game/putter guy the other two guys pretty good players. Anyway we came in second. I was OK with that but later were told that the 1st place team has been suspected of cheating on a few of these scrambles. My friend claimed from the beginning we were robbed!

He will be missed by all of us here he was a PIA BUT he was our PIA[emoji106]

Sorry I was too long.

My thoughts and prayers for you and your friends family. It never easy having good friends and family pass.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Our GG has a slightly better selection of LH clubs but not by much. Very true on the putters - virtually no selection. However, same is true of our pro shop (they only carry Ping and Cobra). There is a club about a half hour a way that has a fitting day with several manufacturers - but still no putters.

Oh and don't even start on gloves.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Before the Golfsmith store closed herein Charlotte area, my buddy was the manager, he was also a lefty so he always had a really good selection.

I forgot to mention the putters, there were 250 putters at the store, there were exactly 3 LH putters, THREE. 1 used, and 2 new, used Scotty x5. 1 new TM TP (anser style), and 1 new older odyssey (anser style). Come on Man. I'm actually going to go to the Golf galaxy website and complain. Not that it will do any good, but they need to know LEFTIES ARE GOLFERS TOO.

I feel ya. Try and find some local demo days for manufacturers. They tend to carry more lefty stuff then the stores. I usually even take the wrappers off (literally) of demo lefty clubs, but just like anything else, they sometimes don't get a lefty version in of a club you may be interested in. Also double check manufacturers websites and make sure the club you might be interested in is even available in a lefty version.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

I hear ya. I'm 21 days without a day off. I'm hoping we slow down to 50-55 hours a week for a while...lol.

I don't know what's worse, this or the Federal government shutdown. As a fed contractor that means no pay coming in. I guess it's a good thing I have leave but it still sucks.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I don't know what's worse, this or the Federal government shutdown. As a fed contractor that means no pay coming in. I guess it's a good thing I have leave but it still sucks.

MDGolfHacker

I'm pretty sure contracts are guaranteed money? I'm a contractor and was told I'll be unaffected and can report to work as usual. If your facility shuts down too, you just need to find an alternate work site.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I'm pretty sure contracts are guaranteed money? I'm a contractor and was told I'll be unaffected and can report to work as usual. If your facility shuts down too, you just need to find an alternate work site.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Not on our contract. Must be contract/work function dependant.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Our GG has a slightly better selection of LH clubs but not by much. Very true on the putters - virtually no selection. However, same is true of our pro shop (they only carry Ping and Cobra). There is a club about a half hour a way that has a fitting day with several manufacturers - but still no putters.

Oh and don't even start on gloves.

I get my gloves on amazon prime mostly, and I'll buy 3-4 at a time

When I run across LH gloves I also buy 3-4 or more because I'm not sure when I'm going to see them again. I have been getting the cheapies at Wal Mart for $5.00 and bought them all, 8 gloves. Will last a while!

Rick

Left Hand, 

I feel ya. Try and find some local demo days for manufacturers. They tend to carry more lefty stuff then the stores. I usually even take the wrappers off (literally) of demo lefty clubs, but just like anything else, they sometimes don't get a lefty version in of a club you may be interested in. Also double check manufacturers websites and make sure the club you might be interested in is even available in a lefty version.

MDGolfHacker

I check for LH availability before I get my hopes up, I'm not necessarily looking for MB's, but I have noticed that there are only a couple that make their MB's in Lefty models

When I run across LH gloves I also buy 3-4 or more because I'm not sure when I'm going to see them again. I have been getting the cheapies at Wal Mart for $5.00 and bought them all, 8 gloves. Will last a while!

Callaway is one of the only ones that really carries a selection, for obvious reasons, but still, some of the manufacturers can they just don't. Us Lefties should get together and start our own lefty company

Callaway is one of the only ones that really carries a selection, for obvious reasons, but still, some of the manufacturers can they just don't. Us Lefties should get together and start our own lefty company

There was a company/retail in either Vermont or New Hampshire that advertised a “lefty only” golf store/outlet. Not sure what happened to it. At that time was more interested in hunting dogs and fly fishing so never followed it up.

Rick

Left Hand, 

There was a company/retail in either Vermont or New Hampshire that advertised a “lefty only” golf store/outlet. Not sure what happened to it. At that time was more interested in hunting dogs and fly fishing so never followed it up.

Was it by any chance called the Leftorium?

Leftorium.jpg

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Was it by any chance called the Leftorium?

Leftorium.jpg

Maybe that's it[emoji848][emoji848]

Rick

Left Hand, 

I think I found it. Burlington VT.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I had a sleeve of 3 balls in my basement for chipping and putting. I brought them up loosely and placed them on the window sill so I could put them in the bag. I come back, and there's only 2 balls.

WHERE DID THE THIRD ONE GO?!?!?!?

I was by myself when it went missing so where the hell could it be. I keep giving my dog accusatory looks to see if he'll spill the truth but so far he hasn't cracked.

Yahooti.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I went to ebay and purchased a bulk pack for like $5 a glove (they were Callaway's too not a knock off).  Of course that was at the start of summer when I suddenly decided to play without a glove...lol

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Yahooti.

Left hand golf balls, who knew [emoji16] gotta get a sleeve and get my handicap down a bit.

Rick

Left Hand,