Pet Pictures

ole gray
Message added by StrokerAce

Hi folks.... we love to see your pics!  It makes the forum even more enjoyable.

And we now have a new place to post all of them.... https://forum.mygolfspy.com/gallery/

Please continue to share them on the new gallery!

Hello spy's, I'm asking for some help with votes, please vote for my cat NACHO, see link, thanks!!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/05/njs_top_pet_vote_for_top_cat.html

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Done deal and good luck!

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

Voter for Nacho....if Teddy wins its fixed.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

This is my dog all day long!  lol   I love her however if her Mom (my wife) goes outside, Roxie has to follow her and let me tell ya, it's a lot! Kelly puts her back inside and Roxie is ready to go back out in no time... She'll whine at me until I take her out.   :wacko: 

1560466_643970555732198_1729115615662727

• Like 4

Odyssey 

This is my dog all day long! lol I love her however if her Mom (my wife) goes outside, Roxie has to follow her and let me tell ya, it's a lot! Kelly puts her back inside and Roxie is ready to go back out in no time... She'll whine at me until I take her out. :wacko:

1560466_643970555732198_1729115615662727

Awwwww!

Ever hear the old quote:

"A door is the thing that a dog is always on the wrong side of."

:-)

• Like 3

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W (Project X Cypher)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

Surveying their territory on a gray, damp and kinda chilly .. non-golfing .. day....

IMG_20170605_113931300.jpg

• Like 5

..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

IMG_0733.JPG

Hanging out while I clean my clubs

• Like 5

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

attachicon.gif IMG_0733.JPG

Hanging out while I clean my clubs

Good looking dog right there!

• Like 2

Odyssey 

Good looking dog right there!

Thanks! He's a great dog and loves hanging out in the garage with me while I'm working or cleaning the sticks after a round.
  • Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Thanks! He's a great dog and loves hanging out in the garage with me while I'm working or cleaning the sticks after a round.

He wants to go golfing Dad!  ;) 

• Like 1

Odyssey 

Do you folks who take your dogs on neighborhood strolls ever have any issues with other dogs checking your dog/dogs out?

There are a couple of dogs who have greeted us on occasion and one time I thought it might get serious. My dog's pretty big and strong and she nearly yanked me down while "guarding" me. She did yank me down (I'm not small at 6'2" 212 lbs) a couple years back while walking her and broke my hip. Doing this incident a little miniature Doberman was barking at us as another walker passed by. I'm real careful not to get in her way when she get's excited as she can take ya knees slap out from under ya. Another incident that happened just recently was when we were walking by a house where a man was cutting his lawn. The garage door was up and when Roxie and I approached the yard a chocolate lab, small mutt, and a frigging horse (bullmastiff) came charging out. I nearly shat my pants with all the commotion going on. Luckily the man cutting grass saw his dogs barking and stopped them before we had a big ruckus. I carry a metal cane with me for two reasons. One to keep Roxie from yanking me over again and two to ward off aggressive dogs from charging.

Thankfully I haven't run into any dogs that I would say we're out of line or out of control. We have come across a couple not so friendly dogs (our neighbours dog being one of them) and their owners have been great simply saying their dog doesn't play well and we move on. My pup has learned that our neighbours dog is unfriendly and as our yard isn't fenced and I rarely have him on leash at home. he stays away and just watches the neighbours dog while it barks at the end of it's rope desperately trying to get to at him.

The rest of the folks in our neighbourhood that have dogs are all very friendly and the dogs romp around and play in a common area right by all the houses.

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

IMG_1224.JPG

The laziest pup around...

• Like 5

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

The Queen of the House on her throne!!!

1a.jpg

• Like 3

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

I told my dog Roxie to get off her arse and come see me and she stuck her tongue out [emoji15]

IMG_2117.JPG

• Like 3

Odyssey 

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot.  She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong.  We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin.  If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed.  She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't.  I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest.  She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that .  I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights.  I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time.  I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated. 

• Like 2

Odyssey 

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot. She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong. We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin. If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed. She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't. I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest. She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that . I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights. I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time. I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated.

Oh oh........ :(

(Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, .....)

• Like 1

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot. She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong. We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin. If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed. She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't. I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest. She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that . I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights. I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time. I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated.

Ole gray

Several years ago our terrier had a knee problem in her rear leg - She could hardly walk. an operation (1700.00) and several weeks later she walks like new. She does have a couple of screws in that leg so when the weather changes I can tell it bothers her but not not enough to slow her down. At 9 she is as active as a 6 mon old puppy.

So there is hope - just need the right vet.

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ole gray

Several years ago our terrier had a knee problem in her rear leg - She could hardly walk. an operation (1700.00) and several weeks later she walks like new. She does have a couple of screws in that leg so when the weather changes I can tell it bothers her but not not enough to slow her down. At 9 she is as active as a 6 mon old puppy.

Thanks buddy.   Yea tomorrow we will get her checked out and from what we have read on google it sounds like a knee issue.  

I bet the rehab was rough?  Our dog is pretty heavy and I'm wondering how we are going to manage during her recovery.  I purchased a dog lift vest that has good reviews.  Hopefully it will help us help her get around during the recovery.  I paid for one day shipping so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. 

We were scheduled for several days vacation with our family down at Destin Florida starting this Saturday however unless a miracle happens, that will not happen. Roxie was going with us. 

• Like 3

Odyssey 

Ole gray

Ah, nice to hear a good success story! And yeah, they're really always just big(-ger) puppies .. aren't they?

OG - was reluctant to say the word "operation" :(

Hopefully not. Our big dopey came up limping once on a rear leg and I immediately panicked that he tore a ligament (apparently not all that uncommon in big dogs) but our vet put him on an inflammatory (and a pain pill) and after about a week or so .. plus us trying hard to limit his movement and activity! .. he was fine :) .. back to being a big puppy again!