Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The "Jordan Rules" of Golf - How competitive do you get?

GolfSpy BOS

First off shout out to @Lacassem as he sent me the link to this this morning:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/what-if-golf-had-jordan-rules/ar-BB13k55t?ocid=spartanntp

With that out of the way, let's see who's into some gamesmanship while playing with their buddies.  The "Jordan Rules" were a set of guidelines that the Detroit Pistons used to beat Jordan and the Chicago Bulls in three consecutive playoff series.  Jordan had to adapt and change his off-season routine to become a more physical player.  The rules were effective because they identified what Jordan did well and tried to prevent him from getting to those places or doing those things.

The article states that these are the Jordan rules of golf:

1. Make them putt everything out
  2. Never help them look for their ball
  3. Repeatedly stand in a spot where your shadow is in their view at address
  4. Ask if they inhale or exhale at contact
  5. Say "Good Speed" every time they leave a putt short
  6. Loosen their bag strap on the golf cart
  7. Ask "You sure that's enough club?" on every single par 3
  8. Yell "Looks Tight!" while up near the green after they've hit their approach 25 feet from the hole
  9. Scream "got it!" when looking for their ball, then say "Whoops, just a leaf"
  10. Offer unsolicited swing advice any time the mood strikes
  11. If you somehow lose, walk off without shaking hands

So who's guilty of these?  Some I've done, some I would never.  I'll expand upon that with my next post. Any you think should be added?

I'll end this post saying I most certainly DO enjoy the mental battle with my opponents as much as the battle with the course.  I enjoy a little trash talk and banter, BUT and its a big BUT... I only do this with close friends, never with someone that I don't think would engage in the fun.  And I also believe that one must ALWAYS shake hands at the end of the round (or whatever social distancing rules require).  Be a man, we don't always have our best day out there.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I cannot take the credit as my Senior FM sent me it earlier this morning (avid golfer and is a great "boss" we were discussing my swing speed and how it is substantially higher then @B.Boston see already using the Jordan rules). Anyway it had me laughing and had for forward over.

Anyway I will admit not many people get in my head in this game I do that enough myself, but Bryan does get in my head on occasion and I will have blow up rounds more often with him SMH.

I agree shaking hands no matter what at the end of a round, hat off good handshake golf and a handshake go together like Corn on the cob and summer.

1 thing I enjoy doing is saying "oh that is in" or "Nice putt!" right after someone putts, I know it drives Bryan crazy 😂....99.9% of the time they don't go in. Most of these we all do I am sure to an extent but we are not professionals and it is fun to laugh at some of the stupid stuff we do on the course!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Im with jlukes on what golf digest is.

Most of those rules go against the spirit of the game of golf. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

OK, so for me:

1. Absolutely.  I am notorious for not giving 3 foot putts during league play.  For one, I personally like to hear the ball hit the bottom of the cup.  Also, I've just seen wayyyy too many missed shorties in our league.  If I do give one, it's only when they come up short, which I have read as a tactic before as well.  Subconsciously a player will be more likely to leave one short if they think you'll give them the next after a few holes.
    1. Yes and No... sometimes I sort of half-look in the league if I don't like the guy.  But with my friends I try to help.
    1. Never.  Not my style.
    1. Some of these little things to get people thinking in their swing can be fun.
    1. Usually I'll go with "you had the line right" or something similar, then call them "Sally" which I'm not sure the origin of, but I've heard it so many times.
    1. Never, equipment is expensive.  I'd be beyond pissed if someone did this to me.
    1. I've probably done this on a hole or two before.
  8. Yell "Looks Tight!" while up near the green after they've hit their approach 25 feet from the hole
    1. not quite my style, I'm more likely to say that the one that was stuffed doesn't look that close.
    1. Na, not my style.  If I'm looking, I'll try to help.
    1. All day everyday (Finish your swing @Lacassem!) 
    1. As I said before... Always shake hands and man up.. of and pay your bets too! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

@jlukes and @RickyBobby_PR I think the intention is more behind going out with friends, not actually using this as a competitive advantage (Golf Digest probably uses it that way) but for us golfers on here that play with good friends and family this type of back and forth I find hilarious, in the right company anyway.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

@jlukes and @RickyBobby_PR I think the intention is more behind going out with friends, not actually using this as a competitive advantage (Golf Digest probably uses it that way) but for us golfers on here that play with good friends and family this type of back and forth I find hilarious, in the right company anyway.

I wouldn’t do that with friends regardless of whether we are having friendly games or ultra competitive. 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

The real Jordan rules, as applied to golf:

1993_-_Full_Contact_Golf.gif

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

The real Jordan rules, as applied to golf:

1993_-_Full_Contact_Golf.gif

Tiger used to be a fan of these rules! hahaha reminded me of this clip.

34 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I'll keep my response simple

Golf Digest is nothing more than trash click bait 

I won't argue that most of what they put out is OEM advertising and click bait.  But I found some of this funny and hope that some of the "rules" were not meant to be taken seriously, like the ones that are purposely destructive or impacting your playing partner's swing.

I got a good laugh out of it this morning and figured I would pass it along for some laughs while we wait to get out on the course.

The only rule I have ever used off this list is putt everything out. I am generally giving double digits in shots when I play and the guys getting the shots always have a career round in tournaments. I know, it is just an amazing coincidence. I at least let it be known in the first tee I am not giving any putts and if they would like to reciprocate that is fine by me. No way I am giving someone a three footer when it is a 4 for net 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

15 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

This is how golf should be right here, lets have some fun with friends! Granted I wouldnt tackle my caddy...I just want a caddy lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

19 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Just imagined the "what ifs" from this:

BREAKING: "Tiger Woods will miss the entire 2002 golf season after separating his shoulder on a video shoot today...."

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

If it's a money game or a match you're putting everything out or you're conceding to me.

You do any of that other Bush league crap and you lost yourself a partner.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Just imagined the "what ifs" from this:

BREAKING: "Tiger Woods will miss the entire 2002 golf season after separating his shoulder on a video shoot today...."

I know! I had those thoughts like... wait... was this before or after the back started giving him trouble?!

I really thought this would have got more laughs than this....

image.png.92a4b37db4d8bc6eda74c24191d7fd5d.png

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I trash talk my regular playing partners, but I expect (and definitely receive) it in return. It's all in good fun. We're not good enough to go that hard on each other.

With people I don't know, there is no trash talk, no gamesmanship. Just play.

TaylorMade M5 driver, M2 3 wood

Mizuno JPX921 blend - Hot Metal Pro 4-6, Forged 7-PW

Cleveland CBX ZipCore Wedges - 48, 52, 58

Scotty Cameron Squareback putter

On 4/29/2020 at 8:40 AM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Im with jlukes on what golf digest is.

Most of those rules go against the spirit of the game of golf. 

What you said.  <tip cap>

I may view golf differently than most, because I virtually never play for money.  Sometimes when my extended group gets large enough, we play for total putts, $1 to the low man, that's about as far down that path as I care to go. 

It adds a certain comedy to the round, guys begging for their shots to get in the fringe, and calling for everyone else's to get on the green.  😀

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Yeah, I’m not a prick, so I don’t do this stuff.
As they say in baseball, “Bush League!”

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

What you said.  <tip cap>

I may view golf differently than most, because I virtually never play for money.  Sometimes when my extended group gets large enough, we play for total putts, $1 to the low man, that's about as far down that path as I care to go. 

It adds a certain comedy to the round, guys begging for their shots to get in the fringe, and calling for everyone else's to get on the green.  😀

In the group I’ve played with since I started golfing we have different games depending on which sub group you are with. For the most part the larger group doesn’t modified stableford for $5 entry depending on the number involved the spots for payout vary.  The subgroups play snakes, polies, sandies, gross and net score and same for putts. No more than a $1 per each of those.

one sub group doesn’t do that and 95% of the time play wolf and add in round robin partners which makes wolf interesting when you are sheering for and against your partner at the same time and we do skins as well. There’s been times where someone’s been done $60+ after it’s all said and done.

no matter what group you are in or the stakes it’s all fun and we help each other look for balls, and so on. 

even back in the day when the club championship was match play format you never saw any of the stuff in the op

• 2 weeks later...
then call them "Sally" which I'm not sure the origin of, but I've heard it so many times. 

I think the expression is 'nice putt shirley' said in jest and generally by the player who was putting. I though the expression came from a Ryder Cup player called Shirley who missed a short putt. However I tried searching for the player and event and couldn't find it.

Maybe someone here remembers

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

14 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I think the expression is 'nice putt shirley' said in jest and generally by the player who was putting. I though the expression came from a Ryder Cup player called Shirley who missed a short putt. However I tried searching for the player and event and couldn't find it.

Maybe someone here remembers

I think the reference was originally “Nice putt, Alice” from the 1963 Ryder Cup.

Peter Alliss is the famous English golf broadcaster, the voice of golf on the BBC for decades. But before he became internationally famous as a broadcaster, Alliss was famous in Britain and Europe as a touring pro. And a pretty good one, too: Alliss won 21 times on the precursor to the European Tour and played on eight Ryder Cup teams.

At the 1963 Ryder Cup in Atlanta, Alliss played Arnold Palmer and Tony Lema in back-to-back singles matches and won 1.5 points, halving with Lema and beating Palmer.

At some point during his match against Palmer, Alliss — for whom putting was not a strength — badly missed a 3-foot putt. Someone in the gallery yelled out, "Nice putt, Alliss!"

Alliss described that moment in a brief article in a 1997 issue of Sports Illustrated, and explained how the phrase became part of the golf lexicon:

The BBC, for whom I now do golf commentary, played a large part in burning the phrase into the public consciousness. I was never renowned for my putting and therefore was an easy — and frequent — target for the many comedy programs on the "Beeb," where great humor was found in such knee-slappers as "That girl Alliss sure hits it a long way."

So BBC programs of the early to mid-1960s liked to get punny with Alliss' name and its homonym, the female monicker Alice. Ah, that good ol' golf humor: questioning a man's, well, manliness for leaving a putt short by calling him a woman's name. They did it in the 1960s and, alas, many golfers still do it today.

Except that today, most golfers — most of those outside of Britain, anyway — have no idea that "Alice" is actually Peter Alliss. But now you do.

https://www.liveabout.com/whos-the-alice-in-nice-putt-1563296

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

First off shout out to [mention=85612]Lacassem[/mention] as he sent me the link to this this morning:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/what-if-golf-had-jordan-rules/ar-BB13k55t?ocid=spartanntp

With that out of the way, let's see who's into some gamesmanship while playing with their buddies.  The "Jordan Rules" were a set of guidelines that the Detroit Pistons used to beat Jordan and the Chicago Bulls in three consecutive playoff series.  Jordan had to adapt and change his off-season routine to become a more physical player.  The rules were effective because they identified what Jordan did well and tried to prevent him from getting to those places or doing those things.

The article states that these are the Jordan rules of golf:

So who's guilty of these?  Some I've done, some I would never.  I'll expand upon that with my next post. Any you think should be added?

I'll end this post saying I most certainly DO enjoy the mental battle with my opponents as much as the battle with the course.  I enjoy a little trash talk and banter, BUT and its a big BUT... I only do this with close friends, never with someone that I don't think would engage in the fun.  And I also believe that one must ALWAYS shake hands at the end of the round (or whatever social distancing rules require).  Be a man, we don't always have our best day out there.

You meant this tongue and cheek yet it got real pretty darn fast. Funny!

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

You meant this tongue and cheek yet it got real pretty darn fast. Funny!

It certainly did! Haha I thought there might be a little more fun with it but it turned the other way very quickly.

12 hours ago, Middler said:

I think the reference was originally “Nice putt, Alice” from the 1963 Ryder Cup.

https://www.liveabout.com/whos-the-alice-in-nice-putt-1563296

That's it. Don't know hoe Shirley popped up😂

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

7 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

That's it. Don't know hoe Shirley popped up😂

Isn’t it no sh!t Shirley? 😂👍

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

That's it. Don't know hoe Shirley popped up

For Shirley I always think of:

“Surely, you can’t be serious.”
“I am Serious, and don’t call me Shirley!”

From the movie Airplane!, and later in the video game Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Make them putt everything out - In league play I'm usually pretty relaxed about it... most times opponents will give me the putt, but I'll give it a go anyways... can't get better if you pick everything up
  2. Never help them look for their ball - I rarely look for an opponents ball, some guys will spend the entire round looking for an old rock... I play pretty quickly so I usually go straight to my ball and prepare for my shot
  3. Repeatedly stand in a spot where your shadow is in their view at address - If somebody did this to me, we might have words
  4. Ask if they inhale or exhale at contact - I get asked this every year by the same guy... Always exhale
  5. Say "Good Speed" every time they leave a putt short - Nice line is my go-to
  6. Loosen their bag strap on the golf cart - Never, and if somebody did this to me we'd be throwing down
  7. Ask "You sure that's enough club?" on every single par 3 - "Right Club, Wrong Player"
  8. Yell "Looks Tight!" while up near the green after they've hit their approach 25 feet from the hole - The guys I play with usually do this on their own
  9. Scream "got it!" when looking for their ball, then say "Whoops, just a leaf" - See above, I'm not one to look for balls
  10. Offer unsolicited swing advice any time the mood strikes - I hate the swing advice guy, so I'm not going to be him
  11. If you somehow lose, walk off without shaking hands - I'm not a big shake hands guy even before the pandemic... just tell them you had a good time and go about your business

But honestly, this list is pretty stupid

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277