Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

B.Boston’s WITB for 2020 and beyond!

Been anxiously waiting for this today! Thanks for keeping me up waiting for the final product! 

Hell of a write up (expected nothing less) and can’t wait to break free so I can swing some of the new stuff! 
also thanks for getting me in the NX9 picture where were we lol?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Been anxiously waiting for this today! Thanks for keeping me up waiting for the final product! 

Hell of a write up (expected nothing less) and can’t wait to break free so I can swing some of the new stuff! 
also thanks for getting me in the NX9 picture where were we lol?

it was a lot of pictures to upload!  

Also, that was at Hopedale, you were under a tree on the par 5 8th. 😉

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Yea that was a deep ball though pretty sure I was on in 2 😁

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Great bag of sticks.. I got to say you have set the bar high for future WITB, this was outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Posts like this are the reason why I am constantly reading WITb posts. Hell of a post!

:ping-small:  G425 MAX, 10,5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 60S

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 10,5°, Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS, 60S

:taylormade-small: The Original One Mini Driver, 13,5°,  Fujikura Ventus Red 70S

:ping-small: G425 MAX 5 wood, 7 wood, Tensei AV Orange 75R

:srixon-small: Z U65 4, Z565 5-6, Z765 7-8 , Z965 9-PW, Project X 5.5,

:ping-small: Glide 4.0, 52°, Z-115, 58°, Z-115

:EVNROLL: ER5, 34'', Gravity Grip

Great WITB! I can see your not a one brand man.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

9 hours ago, Jbmullin said:

Great bag of sticks.. I got to say you have set the bar high for future WITB, this was outstanding

3 hours ago, Calvo90 said:

Posts like this are the reason why I am constantly reading WITb posts. Hell of a post!

2 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Great WITB! I can see your not a one brand man.

Thanks guys!  I enjoy reading other member's WITB's too.  Its fun to see what is similar and different between everyone's bags.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Great post... I love the bag!

Thanks! I’m really liking it so far. It feels very compact and light on my back, even though its only .3 lbs lighter than the Hyperlite 3 it replaced. The straps are MUCH more comfortable than the Callaway was, I think that has a lot to do with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great stuff!  Really like the set make up and recap. Especially like the variety in wedge grinds.  Max flexibility for shot making. Also eager to try the M5 weight setting, but feel like it might get a little too spinny.  I would have been with your less favorite kids and recommended against the white (says the guy with the 20 year old black bag)

:cobra-small: F9 9* Atmos Tour Spec Black 6s 45"

:nickent-small:  17* and 20* Hybrids Aldila NVS

:macgregor-small:  VIP V-foil 1025c 4-P True Temper 120g ProPel Lite 2* flat, 1* strong

:cleveland-small:  CG10 52* (bent 50*) and 56 (bent 55*)

:mizuno-small:   MpTseries 60* Raw Haze

:ping-small:   Faith Wack-E 32"

:taylormade-small:TP5 ball

:titelist-small: Stand bag

Forgot to ask your impressions of SuperSpeed. How long have you been using? Results? Recommend?

:macgregor-small:  VIP V-foil 1025c 4-P True Temper 120g ProPel Lite 2* flat, 1* strong

19 minutes ago, jkpigott said:

Great stuff!  Really like the set make up and recap. Especially like the variety in wedge grinds.  Max flexibility for shot making. Also eager to try the M5 weight setting, but feel like it might get a little too spinny.  I would have been with your less favorite kids and recommended against the white (says the guy with the 20 year old black bag)

11 minutes ago, jkpigott said:

Forgot to ask your impressions of SuperSpeed. How long have you been using? Results? Recommend?

Thanks!  I was torn between the two colors but didn’t like the shade of blue as much in person.  You’d probably like their black one.. It’s all black except for the two red zippers. Haha.  I figured it was worth giving a shot.  I really like the way it looks all together.  Now to just keep it clean. 🤔

SuperSpeed is awesome.  On the radar I started right around 100mph and now I frequently get 108-112 on swings where I’m doing my best to imitate a “real” golf swing and not a Happy Gilmore swing.  I’ve gotten up to 115 once, and 114 a few times.  I didn’t get to do as much as I would have liked over the winter as I have no indoor space to swing, but I’m getting back into it now and am about 2/3 through the second level.  If you’re interested (and you probably should be) its worth giving a read through the 2018 Official Testing thread and the story they did posted to the main site.  Tons of good info and a lot of people seeing the system work! 

I will track down that thread. Speed has decline the last few years. Eager to bring it back and maybe surpass the old levels.