Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2021 Newt's WITB

Welp, getting to be that time when we start locking things down. 🤣  Who am I kidding!?!  Nothing gets totally locked down for any of us at any point really. 

I digress....

So a recent turn of fortune has changed one aspect of my bag that I was clearly already considering anyways.  Not bad for a $50 raffle.  Anyways... with no further a-do....

Driver - :ping-small: 425 Max - Tensei Orange Raw X flex (On order replacing my SIM Driver from last year)

3 Wood - :callaway-small: Epic Flash 14* three wood - Tensie Blue X Flex (Can't get rid of old faithful)

Hybrid - :titelist-small: TSI2 19* hybrid (replacing the old titleist 818) 

Irons - :taylormade-small: P770 KBS C-Taper 120 4-PW (Replacing the Mizzy 919 Tours) Winner winner chicken dinner!  $50 set of irons y'all. 

Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 Dynamic Gold Tour S200 Shafts 50-54-58  (replaced them a couple months ago - having put them in the bag yet)

Putter - :scotty-small: Square Back Select - That putter aint going NO WHERE! 

Realistically, I'm looking at the irons, putter and Hybrid as "new" additions for the 2021 golf season.  We're burried under a ton of snow right now with more crap a'coming.  So that wont be any time soon.  BUT I'm super excited to get these 770's out on the course / range and see what they can do outside of the testing that I'd already done with them.  Truthfully, I thought I'd be waiting till the PING releases or maybe even going with the i500's from last season about a month ago.  BUT when you put $50 into a blind raffle and come out a winner like that, I'm thinking I'll play these for a while.  And that PING is coming still as well.  My connects tell me that would be towards the end of the month and definitely equally as excited to get that thing out as well.  

Going to be looking at bags and possibly a new pull cart as my only additions yet to come. 

So that's about it.  Let me what you think. 

P770 Bag.jpg

P770 Full Bag.jpg

P770 KBS Shaft.jpg

P770 Top.jpg

TSI2 Bottom.jpg

TSI2 Headcover.jpg

TSI2 Shaft.jpg

TSI2.jpg

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

1 hour ago, BNewton51 said:

Welp, getting to be that time when we start locking things down. 🤣  Who am I kidding!?!  Nothing gets totally locked down for any of us at any point really. 

I digress....

So a recent turn of fortune has changed one aspect of my bag that I was clearly already considering anyways.  Not bad for a $50 raffle.  Anyways... with no further a-do....

Driver - :ping-small: 425 Max - Tensei Orange Raw X flex (On order replacing my SIM Driver from last year)

3 Wood - :callaway-small: Epic Flash 14* three wood - Tensie Blue X Flex (Can't get rid of old faithful)

Hybrid - :titelist-small: TSI2 19* hybrid (replacing the old titleist 818) 

Irons - :taylormade-small: P770 KBS C-Taper 120 4-PW (Replacing the Mizzy 919 Tours) Winner winner chicken dinner!  $50 set of irons y'all. 

Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 Dynamic Gold Tour S200 Shafts 50-54-58  (replaced them a couple months ago - having put them in the bag yet)

Putter - :scotty-small: Square Back Select - That putter aint going NO WHERE! 

Realistically, I'm looking at the irons, putter and Hybrid as "new" additions for the 2021 golf season.  We're burried under a ton of snow right now with more crap a'coming.  So that wont be any time soon.  BUT I'm super excited to get these 770's out on the course / range and see what they can do outside of the testing that I'd already done with them.  Truthfully, I thought I'd be waiting till the PING releases or maybe even going with the i500's from last season about a month ago.  BUT when you put $50 into a blind raffle and come out a winner like that, I'm thinking I'll play these for a while.  And that PING is coming still as well.  My connects tell me that would be towards the end of the month and definitely equally as excited to get that thing out as well.  

Going to be looking at bags and possibly a new pull cart as my only additions yet to come. 

So that's about it.  Let me what you think. 

P770 Bag.jpg

P770 Full Bag.jpg

P770 KBS Shaft.jpg

P770 Top.jpg

TSI2 Bottom.jpg

TSI2 Headcover.jpg

TSI2 Shaft.jpg

TSI2.jpg

Nice score on the iron raffle. Were you able to build them to spec?

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

7 minutes ago, BKordon said:

Nice score on the iron raffle. Were you able to build them to spec?

The shafts were pretty much a pick between the Nippon 105, KBS C-taper and for some reason they had a set of them in Project X 6.0.  So all were stiff.  I personally have always enjoyed the KBS shafts so that was logical, but I typically get them tipped an inch so they're stiff + not quit x.  So That isn't exact but getting older so it shouldn't affect me too much.  And the test models I've hit when they first came out had those shafts in them and got pretty decent numbers out of it.  

Would have been awesome though if I could have just custom built / ordered them, but for that kind of an investment I'm not even gonna complain one bit! 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

11 minutes ago, BNewton51 said:

The shafts were pretty much a pick between the Nippon 105, KBS C-taper and for some reason they had a set of them in Project X 6.0.  So all were stiff.  I personally have always enjoyed the KBS shafts so that was logical, but I typically get them tipped an inch so they're stiff + not quit x.  So That isn't exact but getting older so it shouldn't affect me too much.  And the test models I've hit when they first came out had those shafts in them and got pretty decent numbers out of it.  

Would have been awesome though if I could have just custom built / ordered them, but for that kind of an investment I'm not even gonna complain one bit! 

Well played sir!

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH