Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

The Good Evening Thread

Erin B

37 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Finally got home from Laramie. Finished Zoey’s closet but found a leak in a pipe in the basement. 
IMG_5008.gif.9a84080d527f903bb98ebb0a8c45cde7.gif

Sooooooo had to run to the hardware store all while getting a BBQ together, told the spousal unit not to use the kitchen sink until I got the leak fixed. And did I mention we had roomie prospects there for the BBQ? Anyway, had to rip out drywall to get to the pipe.
IMG_5010.gif.8c01d972eff1fc7b5ac4c2f5b9ee51a5.gif

Come to find out the previous owner had cracked the clean out by putting teflon tape (a lot of it) to fix a leak that was actually an expansion joint. So had to cut the pipe and get both a new clean out and new expansion joint. It had been leaking for a while, so had to pull more drywall to let it air out.

IMG_5009.gif.b3d2d574e2d1e2f71af558f83c92d328.gif

So got all that done before eating a nice, juicy, med rare ribeye! Thank goodness my buddy Ben was there to man the blackstone whilst I was elbow deep in fixing a pipe. Good times!!! Oh and good evening and happy Mother’s Day! I’m beat!

IMG_5007.gif

That will teach ya to be “ Handy “ 

Glad to see that the auto repair was successful Derek, @EasyPutter and your plumbing project although larger than initially expected also went successfully for you @Erin B👍

My plans for the day were changed but more to do with Mother's Day and SWMBO son making last minute plans for her.

Did get 9 holes in, so if I combine that with the 9 from earlier in the week, I can post a round in the Virtual Tour.

Hope that all had great weekends, no matter what was on your agenda, and that the upcoming week brings more fun and enjoyment.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

16 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

That will teach ya to be “ Handy “ 

Too true!!! The spousal unit tells everyone I can fix anything, so guess what??? I’ll bet you can figure it out 🤣!

14 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Glad to see that the auto repair was successful Derek, @EasyPutter and your plumbing project although larger than initially expected also went successfully for you @Erin B👍

My plans for the day were changed but more to do with Mother's Day and SWMBO son making last minute plans for her.

Did get 9 holes in, so if I combine that with the 9 from earlier in the week, I can post a round in the Virtual Tour.

Hope that all had great weekends, no matter what was on your agenda, and that the upcoming week brings more fun and enjoyment.

Did you get the the new cart out?

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver- Steadfast S Jupiter 45” shaft

Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver-Steadfast S 45” shaft 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: TaylorMade MG4 50*, 52*, 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: TaylorMade Truss Heal

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Ball: OnCore VeroX 

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Too true!!! The spousal unit tells everyone I can fix anything, so guess what??? I’ll bet you can figure it out 🤣!

Did you get the the new cart out?

Negatory............................... went to course close to house which is cart only.

Hoping for Wednesday or Thursday for Motocaddy maiden voyage, weather here back to rain Monday and Tuesday.

I have run it around the yard, and street here to get used to the remote aspect of it, and so far, it works flawlessly. 😎

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

It is supposed to be hard raining the next 2 days, so golf is out. Why can't this weather happen when I'm working instead of my 2 days off this week??!! 😫 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

@Rob Person thought I would ask this question here, as I saw your post about the bubble bath and candles for Mother's Day.

Did you actually try and pull that off on the home front? 🫣

If so, has SWMBO banished you to a "new to you doghouse" out on the porch? 😱

4 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

@Rob Person thought I would ask this question here, as I saw your post about the bubble bath and candles for Mother's Day.

Did you actually try and pull that off on the home front? 🫣

If so, has SWMBO banished you to a "new to you doghouse" out on the porch? 😱

10 years ago me and the kids definitely would have.  Now that I have grown up just a little bit, I value my "golf balls " and personal recreation time...😆 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

1 hour ago, Erin B said:

Finally got home from Laramie. Finished Zoey’s closet but found a leak in a pipe in the basement. 
IMG_5008.gif.9a84080d527f903bb98ebb0a8c45cde7.gif

Sooooooo had to run to the hardware store all while getting a BBQ together, told the spousal unit not to use the kitchen sink until I got the leak fixed. And did I mention we had roomie prospects there for the BBQ? Anyway, had to rip out drywall to get to the pipe.
IMG_5010.gif.8c01d972eff1fc7b5ac4c2f5b9ee51a5.gif

Come to find out the previous owner had cracked the clean out by putting teflon tape (a lot of it) to fix a leak that was actually an expansion joint. So had to cut the pipe and get both a new clean out and new expansion joint. It had been leaking for a while, so had to pull more drywall to let it air out.

IMG_5009.gif.b3d2d574e2d1e2f71af558f83c92d328.gif

So got all that done before eating a nice, juicy, med rare ribeye! Thank goodness my buddy Ben was there to man the blackstone whilst I was elbow deep in fixing a pipe. Good times!!! Oh and good evening and happy Mother’s Day! I’m beat!

IMG_5007.gif

Ain't rental properties just a load of fun...🤬 but the ribeye's are so worth it! 🙃

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

34 minutes ago, William P said:

Ain't rental properties just a load of fun...🤬 but the ribeye's are so worth it! 🙃

Facts!

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Negatory............................... went to course close to house which is cart only.

Hoping for Wednesday or Thursday for Motocaddy maiden voyage, weather here back to rain Monday and Tuesday.

I have run it around the yard, and street here to get used to the remote aspect of it, and so far, it works flawlessly. 😎

I’m surprised by the one I’m testing. I have a remote one and love it, but not having a remote in my hand and worrying about putting it in my pocket or whatever is kinda nice. That and I get to rest my arms on the handle when walking helps my shoulder.

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

On 5/10/2024 at 11:46 PM, Rob Person said:

My son was in a head on collision today when someone crossed the lanes. My son was driving a 26' box truck, the other guy was I a transit type van and did not survive.   My son is more shook up from the images of seeing someone splayed out across the front of the vehicle than anything.   We have been sitting in the er for 5 hours now, waiting on the results of the xrays and mri scan.

https://www.wdhn.com/news/local-news/houston-county/city-of-dothan/dothan-man-involved-in-deadly-semi-truck-crash/

@Rob Person just read your post and prayers 🙏 are with your son & his passenger. Very sorry to hear about the driver of the Pepsi van. 

Wishing him the best during his recovery from both the physical & mental injuries, but he has you! 🙏

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

I know it is not morning but I have been away from the forum lately, but I have been dealing with some medical and BH issues, but I am back. I starting to catch up with all the messages. Glad to see all the new opportunities MGS is bringing. Good side note, tomorrow I start my retirement transition counseling from the military. Stay safe Spies 🫡

2 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

I know it is not morning but I have been away from the forum lately, but I have been dealing with some medical and BH issues, but I am back. I starting to catch up with all the messages. Glad to see all the new opportunities MGS is bringing. Good side note, tomorrow I start my retirement transition counseling from the military. Stay safe Spies 🫡

It's good to see you back! I hate you've been dealing with health issues but am glad to hear you're getting to retire. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

Good news for you, you have found the Evening Thread! Hope your health is doing well and good luck tomorrow!

Edited by Michael.Sandoval33

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It's good to see you back! I hate you've been dealing with health issues but am glad to hear you're getting to retire. 

I know brother it sucks but I will get through it, Im very positive and doing a lot of progress… PTSD Kicked me really hard this time 😔

13 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

Welcome back!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

36 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

Glad you are back.!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

1 hour ago, Luisddavila said:

Welcome back to the fold. Continued good luck on the medical front. Also hoping the retirement transition is a smooth one. 

33 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Welcome back to the fold. Continued good luck on the medical front. Also hoping the retirement transition is a smooth one. 

That is the hope brother 🙏🏽 It is shocking after 26 years to pretty much start all over

20 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

That is the hope brother 🙏🏽 It is shocking after 26 years to pretty much start all over

Welcome back @Luisddavila and think of it as a new opportunity for the future which should help with the transition. 👍

In other things more golf related, added my rounds played this year into the handicap system and saw my handicap increase to 5.2. 😟

Hoping it has more to do with early season course conditions, and lack of rounds over the winter than anything else. 

Good evening my spies…. 
Played tourista and made three different job sites. Only one active. Prepping one and making sure the third has been secured. Well,  as best as anything this close to the border can be secured these days. 
    I was able to miss the rain and hail in the area. It was where I wasn’t, fortunately for me. I did finally hear from “ You-Know-Who” . The “ Dark Kingdom “ got a hit from the rain and hail. After making sure the High Highness was alright, I dug my hole a little deeper by simply stating that it looked like “ Mother Nature “ wasn’t playing favorites with me high and dry and her highness’s kingdom dinged and wet. 
 Have a good evening my friends.. 

Good evening Spies! Ol Molly the motocaddy and I played another 18. Have no vids but have a scorecard. 
IMG_5015.jpeg.96265795e02a92e6503f764f4b4d562d.jpeg

it’s relevant to the test. Welcome back @Luisddavila hope you’re finding the forum as you left it! Anyway, walking with an electric cart hasn’t hampered my scores. Have a great evening spies!!!

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

Welcome back @Luisddavila

Anything lined up past the retirement phase,  or is it time to just be you for awhile?

prayers on the health issues. 

Please seek guidance and/ or counseling if need be with mental health part. It never goes away. But there are some amazing people and programs that can help out. I'm sure your network will be better than mine, but it does work!

Welcome back @Luisddavila hope the recovery continues

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

10 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Welcome back @Luisddavila

Anything lined up past the retirement phase,  or is it time to just be you for awhile?

prayers on the health issues. 

Please seek guidance and/ or counseling if need be with mental health part. It never goes away. But there are some amazing people and programs that can help out. I'm sure your network will be better than mine, but it does work!

@Rob Person thank you brother! I am taking care of the MH because my family needs me. Good thing is that there is a strong transition program in the Army that servicemembers are required to do 18 months prior retirement

Good evening spies! No golf today, had to fix the trailer for my friend to use. Wiring was shot so replaced everything. Should be good to go now.

IMG_5019.gif.aab5a32cc8163e883d09312b0cd03ede.gif

That’s my day! Hope you all had a great day!

PXG Bat Attack

Ping Anser

Titleist Pro V1X

Callaway Chrome TourX

Good evening folks!

Well, I am done with Sociology class! Finished my final exam with a 56/60 and I can wipe my hands with this class. A celebratory round of golf is in the very near future!

Hope you all had a great day.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

2 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening folks!

Well, I am done with Sociology class! Finished my final exam with a 56/60 and I can wipe my hands with this class. A celebratory round of golf is in the very near future!

Congratulations

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

2 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good evening folks!

Wtg!