Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

The Good Evening Thread

Erin B

7 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Another day done.. The heat has returned.. Back to triple digit temperatures with added heat indexes should make for a good test of my strength and stamina. Hands and wrists are doing alright, they are still functional.  
   It is still  looking like I should be headed back to the “ Dark Kingdom “ late Monday. Speaking of the “ Dark Kingdom “… My “ Demolish Derby Darling “ has informed me that she has found a cute vehicle that makes her feel big when she is sitting in it…My first thought was; OMG …. the woman wants a semi tractor!!! I don’t know what it is she has found, it is doubtful she knows. The only thing I do know is that; OUCH!! It is definitely going to hurt the family bank account.  
   Hopefully those dads out there can get started on an early Father’s Day celebration this evening. May the rest of you spies enjoy your evening and have fun this weekend. 

We all know the truth.. You can't hide money!!😁 Rumor is you wouldn't even notice if one or two commas came up missing from a bank account the size of yours

Edited by Bubba1985

:PXG:Bubba Ivy 

9 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

We all know the truth.. You can't hide money!!😁 Rumor is you wouldn't even notice if one or two commas came up missing from a bank account the size of yours

Truth be told… You wealthy Louisianans leave more in tips every year than this poor, so poor, so hugely poor elderly Texan makes in a year… 😇

Good evening gents. Great day looping at Arbor today and one more tomorrow before taking a day off for Father’s Day. The massage gun is putting in some overtime as I try to keep up with sore muscles. Beats sitting around doing nothing though. Plus, I’m still spending time on a golf course. And my green reading skills continue to get better too. Rest easy everyone and get plenty of golf time this weekend. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

20 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Another day done.. The heat has returned.. Back to triple digit temperatures with added heat indexes should make for a good test of my strength and stamina. Hands and wrists are doing alright, they are still functional.  
   It is still  looking like I should be headed back to the “ Dark Kingdom “ late Monday. Speaking of the “ Dark Kingdom “… My “ Demolish Derby Darling “ has informed me that she has found a cute vehicle that makes her feel big when she is sitting in it…My first thought was; OMG …. the woman wants a semi tractor!!! I don’t know what it is she has found, it is doubtful she knows. The only thing I do know is that; OUCH!! It is definitely going to hurt the family bank account.  
   Hopefully those dads out there can get started on an early Father’s Day celebration this evening. May the rest of you spies enjoy your evening and have fun this weekend. 

The heat is definitely coming back with a vengeance... Just hope the new Pete isn't loaded with a 100" custom sleeper unit... 😬 😆

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

24 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Cute and big?  Oh boy, that sounds like new mini Cooper!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Cute and big?  Oh boy, that sounds like new mini Cooper!

It's Texas..... it will be a Cadillac or SUV of some sort.  Ha

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

Yep, an '85 model caddy with horns is my bet!

That would be near me in Longhorn country.....  haha

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

Yep, an '85 model caddy with horns is my bet!

I don't know, she said it made HER feel big inside.  I have a feeling it has a 6 speed ticket machine built into it!

1 minute ago, Josh Parker said:

That would be near me in Longhorn country.....  haha

Now all I picture is Little Pete and Big Pete... iykyk... 😆 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

17 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Truth be told… You wealthy Louisianans leave more in tips every year than this poor, so poor, so hugely poor elderly Texan makes in a year… 😇

I know how y'all old timers are.. The poorer the mouth, the bigger the wallet!

Good evening spies! Had to leave the spousal unit in Denver and head back to Cheyenne. Los poopies needed me. She’s with the girls anyway and wanted me to get some sleep. I do have a tee time tomorrow morning so that’s a plus. Then I head right back to Denver because my son will be able to stay with los poopies. I’m just glad the girls are there to hang with the spousal unit or as I sometimes identify her as the commander in chief. CIC knew I needed a break. Good on her! Maybe I should call her La Presidente??? Now for a beer and hot tub. Good evening!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48, 52; TaylorMade MG4 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: SeeMore Black MiniGiant

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X or Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

15 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Good evening spies! Had to leave the spousal unit in Denver and head back to Cheyenne. Los poopies needed me. She’s with the girls anyway and wanted me to get some sleep. I do have a tee time tomorrow morning so that’s a plus. Then I head right back to Denver because my son will be able to stay with los poopies. I’m just glad the girls are there to hang with the spousal unit or as I sometimes identify her as the commander in chief. CIC knew I needed a break. Good on her! Maybe I should call her La Presidente??? Now for a beer and hot tub. Good evening!!!

Get some much needed/deserved rest and enjoy the round tomorrow.

Well spies, I'm off to bed.. If I don't hear from y'all tomorrow everyone have a good Father's Day.. We work hard and provide so others don't do without, we deserve a day from time to time too.. No matter if it's golf, having ur kids cook you something, or just popping in ur favorite restaurant for a steak and a cold one, hope everyone celebrates and has a good one

2 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

Well spies, I'm off to bed.. If I don't hear from y'all tomorrow everyone have a good Father's Day.. We work hard and provide so others don't do without, we deserve a day from time to time too.. No matter if it's golf, having ur kids cook you something, or just popping in ur favorite restaurant for a steak and a cold one, hope everyone celebrates and has a good one

You as well !!!

3 hours ago, Erin B said:

We use the sacred title of “ Dictator for Life “ to describe the family’s omnipotent female..  

25 minutes ago, 3Putt4Double said:

U got it..Bubba1985 sucks at golf.. @3Putt4Double is just really really bad at it!

By whatever name .. the skill level of this whippersnapper continues to “ boat race “  that of at least some of us increasingly inept elderly. 😏🥴

8 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

By whatever name .. the skill level of this whippersnapper continues to “ boat race “  that of at least some of us increasingly inept elderly. 😏🥴

U would slaughter me the first 3 holes @ $20 a hole.. The next 3 holes @ $200 a hole I might show a little more skill 😉

21 minutes ago, 3Putt4Double said:

U would slaughter me the first 3 holes @ $20 a hole.. The next 3 holes @ $200 a hole I might show a little more skill 😉

Yep… Just another prime example of an attempted financially scamming of the elderly. 😳

I ‘ll just stay in my lane and hang with the “ Pablum “ for lunch bunch. 😉😇

11 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Yep… Just another prime example of an attempted financially scamming of the elderly. 😳

I ‘ll just stay in my lane and hang with the “ Pablum “ for lunch bunch. 😉😇

That was a good one! 🤣 Don't have a comeback right away

9 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Thank you, thank you,…. I’ll be here all week. Be sure to try the veal and tip your server.. 😉😄

I'm a vegetarian because the neighbor has a garden.. Soon as he gets some chickens I won't be a vegetarian anymore and to poor to tip, all I have is advice 🤷

2 minutes ago, 3Putt4Double said:

I'm a vegetarian because the neighbor has a garden.. Soon as he gets some chickens I won't be a vegetarian anymore and to poor to tip, all I have is advice 🤷

Impressed with your food ingenuity and practicality… In years past I was a connoisseur of dumpster diving with a dedicated specialty focus on “ used lunches “ … Advice can be as good as “ gold”. Unfortunately, I have forgotten almost all that I have learned that was of any value to others.  
  Back to herding the crew to work, second official break of the day is over. 

Evening Spies! Back in Denver… played this morning in Cheyenne, not well, but that’s because I have a new putter and wedges. Love the putter and wedges but not quite dialed in yet. That and my driver was arse today. Not a lot of long drives today. Was also trying some vice balls. Too much change produced a bad score. 
IMG_5253.jpeg.98cda8f690b3e3888e2f34c1086703d3.jpegIMG_5259.jpeg.b326c71054c2c368e0543cacaf73c6a3.jpeg

32 putts and -10.58 on approach shots doesn’t bode well. But I did enjoy the round and the Motocaddy worked well again. I’ve worn out my footjoys with all the walking I’ve done. Spousal unit is doing well so that’s good. Can’t wait to see what the dr has to say on Monday. Hope you all had a great day and happy Father’s Day tomorrow!!! I’m out!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Ping 425-6 Dot Newton tipped 45" shaft; I TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Newton 5 Dot 

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19* Steadfast S Jupiter shafts, PXG 211 22*-Project X Even Flow Riptide X shafts

Irons: New Level 6-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48, 52; TaylorMade MG4 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: SeeMore Black MiniGiant

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X or Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

34 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Spousal unit is doing well so that’s good. 

That is all that is important!  Glad to hear she is doing well.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

39 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Spousal unit is doing well so that’s good. Can’t wait to see what the dr has to say on Monday. 

All in all, the best possible Father’s Day Gift…. 

Did you hop around in your psycho bunny garb while playing back at the home course? Or is that gear reserved for when you are  bounding about in Deranged Denver???? 

45 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Evening Spies! Back in Denver… played this morning in Cheyenne, not well, but that’s because I have a new putter and wedges. Love the putter and wedges but not quite dialed in yet. That and my driver was arse today. Not a lot of long drives today. Was also trying some vice balls. Too much change produced a bad score. 
IMG_5253.jpeg.98cda8f690b3e3888e2f34c1086703d3.jpegIMG_5259.jpeg.b326c71054c2c368e0543cacaf73c6a3.jpeg

32 putts and -10.58 on approach shots doesn’t bode well. But I did enjoy the round and the Motocaddy worked well again. I’ve worn out my footjoys with all the walking I’ve done. Spousal unit is doing well so that’s good. Can’t wait to see what the dr has to say on Monday. Hope you all had a great day and happy Father’s Day tomorrow!!! I’m out!!!

So good to hear she is doing well.

Calling it a day.. Heat index was merciful and it only got  to 110°… All of the water for the camp is surface held… NO need to turn on the hot water faucet when taking a shower Occasionally the cold will burn you. 
    I am feeling rather good. The heat might actually be helping my old bones.. That said, during lunch, I booked a full body session for cryotherapy for late Tuesday and on Thursday.. Doing specialty specific cryotherapy on the hands an wrists Wednesday and Friday. 
   Happy Father’s Day to all you dads… Shower, a bit of food, then early to bed… Ahhhh…. the life of the elderly. Have a good evening my fellow spies.