MyGolfSpy X Bridgestone Mindset Sampling Opportunity - Closed

Probably would get a more precise fit if I knew my swing speed and what not, but straight flight and distance control is all i'm about when I golf right now.

Thanks for the opportunity!image.png.e65049e65e0961d34b4ca568a1cc127b.png

-Todd

Peace and Love! ✌️🤞

Current WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 S Flex

Woods/Irons: Callaway X24 S Flex

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Thank you very much for the opportunity! I play roughly the same amount every month so any month is good for me! 

IMG_1216.png

I've actually had a hole in one!

Would love to give these a try!

IMG_1075.jpeg

Taylormade driver, Srixon irons, PXG wedges, Scotty Phantom 5.5

Looking forward to giving these a try! May will be filled with golf!

IMG_2915.png

WITB:

Driver - TaylorMade SIM with Ventus Blue 6s

Irons - TaylorMade P790 4-PW

Hybrid - Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3 hybrid

Wood - Callaway XHot Pro 

Wedges - 50* Vokey SM5 56* Vokey SM9 60* Vokey SM9

Putter - I switch between my Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 and my Mizuno M Craft Type VI

Screenshot_20240501_084853_Chrome.png

wolfpackEatGolfersmall.jpg.7f8841c4b86f1b448f50832c91792ff2.jpg

On 3/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

image.png.edaa91b27447c32781901f0cefb99556.png

Mick

Don't need the freebies...bought 2 dozen when they first came into my club. Been a Bridgestone guy on and off for 8-10 years mostly Titleist ProV. I've been very impressed the ball. Honestly pay no attention to the Mindset "mantra." Went through the steps a few times. Very catchy but not for me. Is it a great marketing gimmick? Maybe. What Bridgestone wanted was to get into the new Tiger-look sweepstakes and used this ball to jump onboard. The ball itself is awesome. At one time I was an elite regional amateur. Now I'm a beat up 74 year old guy with 2 spinal fusions and a massive 92 mph swing speed:) I'm probably not the best judge when it comes to ball performance. But have to say love these for a little extra distance and some great spin around the greens. 

Don't need the freebies...bought 2 dozen when they first came into my club. Been a Bridgestone guy on and off for 8-10 years mostly Titleist ProV. I've been very impressed the ball. Honestly pay no attention to the Mindset "mantra." Went through the steps a few times. Very catchy but not for me. Is it a great marketing gimmick? Maybe. What Bridgestone wanted was to get into the new Tiger-look sweepstakes and used this ball to jump onboard. The ball itself is awesome. At one time I was an elite regional amateur. Now I'm a beat up 74 year old guy with 2 spinal fusions and a massive 92 mph swing speed:) I'm probably not the best judge when it comes to ball performance. But have to say love these for a little extra distance and some great spin around the greens. 

What a great opportunity for a potentially simple yet effective technology.  The ball selection app is simple to use as well  

IMG_2190.png

Thanks,

JV2000

I typically play the Tour B XS.  I guess I will try the Tour B X and see how it makes a difference in my game.  Thank you My Golf Spy and Bridgestone!

image.png.0d3d4318c925a929bd549b06f7bcfd85.png

:titleist-small: TSi3 driver

:taylormade-small: M3 3-wood

:taylormade-small: Firesole 5-wood

:titleist-small: 690MB Irons

:vokey-small: 48-52-56-60 SM8 wedges

:scotty-cameron-1: Red-X putter

:titleist-small: Pro-V1/:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

:sunmountain: C-130 bag

image.png.3ca9fc6113eae7f396dab30064ecd9c0.png

image.png.b7297c2a07610b3e94565848513557d3.png

Driver:   PXG GEN6 0311XF/Fujikura Ventus Black 6- X

Woods:   PXG 0311XF GEN6 3 Wood/MCA Tensei AV Raw White 75- X

Hybrids: PXG 0311XF 19 GEN6/MCA Tensei AV X-Link Hybrid White 85 X

Irons:    PXG 0311XF GEN6/Dynamic-Gold-X100

Wedges:  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54 & 60

Putter: PXG Battle Ready II Blackjack

ball recommendation.png

Doug Swist
Irons: PXG Gen3
Wedges: PXG forged
Putter: Odyssey Backstryke
3wd: PXG Gen 3
Driver: Callaway Rouge Max 9*

Posted (edited)

Thank you MGS staff for the opportunity!

Bridgeston Golf ball Fitting.PNG

Edited by AaronK
Replace photo

Driver:   TaylorMade M4  10.5* 

Wood:     TaylorMade RBZ stage2 3 wood 15* 

Irons:    TaylorMade SIM2 Max SW-5 

Putter:   Odyssey White Hot Pro 1 w/ standard grip

Balls:     Titleist TruFeel 

Thanks Bridgestone great work would love to knock these around. 

IMG_9336.png

Hi all so in my bag I'm carrying!

Driver Taylormade Sim 2 max 9deg

3wood Titleist TRS

Fairway Sim 2 Max 3 Rescue 19deg

IRONS Taylormade DHY 2 iron and Taylormade Stealth 4 to AW

Putter Odyssey White hot #9

Balls Srixon Z Star / Z Star XV / Taylormade TP5.

GPS Bushnell Phantom II

Rangefinder Mileseey PF260