Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

IN FOR REVIEW - CRU Headcovers

The blue would definitely for with my bag, I really like the covers. What are they made of?

I'm just wondering if a person could get the MGS logo on the Blue covers?

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Really like them. My knit ones are getting a bit beaten and saggy, eager to hear about these!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

The blue would definitely for with my bag, I really like the covers. What are they made of?

I'm just wondering if a person could get the MGS logo on the Blue covers?

The covers are 100% leather with wool interiors.

Not sure about the MGS logo, but I will find out before I post the review.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

I'll leave the review to Matt, though I guess the best endorsement that I can give is the fact that I bought two more Cru driver covers at my club to swap out with....

Looking forward to the review....

Fairways & Greens 4ever......

Richard,

That is truly the best endorsement you can give. Glad you are enjoying the cover.

Threadjacking myself here, but: Long Tom? How's that working for you?

Since its your thread & your question I'll save the apology...lol...first off, my shaft on RBZ T split right above the adapter...So I was set to put the I20 back in the bag & when I went to grab it to go to the practice tee, the LTom was next to it in my club bag so I grabbed it too...

I won it in a friend's member/guest on a long drive hole(251.4yds...So much for the 280 bombs, though four guys put it by me but they were in rough...lol)...This was the first time I hit it....The short story is I'm hitting it & Im hittin it well..Im hitting it about the same distance as the RBZ with a little lower trajectory...Got the RBZ back, but I'm in a groove, so I'm gonna ride it out..The shaft feels great & I really like the 445cc head..It looks great at adress.....

Fairways & Greens 4ever.....

Are you playing it at the full 48"?

Head covers look fantastic! Are these a cheaper alternative to illiac? I've had my set of iliacs for about three seasons now and I love everything about them. They look better than they did day one and I've never had a problem. However, I'm getting bored of them... Didn't pay for the iliacs just know they're expensive.

Head covers look fantastic! Are these a cheaper alternative to illiac? I've had my set of iliacs for about three seasons now and I love everything about them. They look better than they did day one and I've never had a problem. However, I'm getting bored of them... Didn't pay for the iliacs just know they're expensive.

Not trying to be a semantics jacka$$, but I would say these are a "less expensive" alternative; they are not "cheap" at all when it comes to quality. I've handled plenty of iliac covers and they're fine, but CRUs are every bit as good, if not better.

WD, I've got 11 drivers, though since replacing the 9064LS(which had the longest run of just over a year in the bag)only three have made it into my bag(or my signature), that being the I20, RBZ T & the Razr Hawk T...The Long Tom was an experiment because I liked the smaller head(445cc)...Putters?...I got issues(along with a bunch of putters)...lol....Irons?....either the 63s or he 68s...doesn't matter...I can hit either set...Really, that goes for any of the clubs in my bag, though ya have a point, I might be a little fickle..lol...

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

Post some pictures :). Or PM me and I'll give you an email address to send them to and I'll post them.

• SPY VIP

Feel free to call me anytime RP and I can walk you through posting up pictures and other stuff on the forum. Be happy to help.

WD, that'd be great cuz even with T's instructions I tried to post some of my putters and I couldn't send them so I'll PM you and them you can pick the ones that you think are worth posting..thanx..

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

#TruthDigest

Archived